Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

everyone who uses the phrase both irl and url will be clubbed amen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

what kind of brain parasites make you log on and angrily stomp your feet because a rapist and predator was outed

It only counts if the sex pest is NOT ON MY TEAM. :sassargh:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

disjoe posted:

They recorded a surplus under Clinton, yeah

but isn't budget surplus not quite the same as debt decreasing?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

can you point to where in the posts i made where i dismissed the fact of LDR being a creepo besides pointing out that people Extremely Online are loving useless all of the time in actual DSA affairs that would be very helpful tia

sir this is a moon pie manufacturing plant,

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
retconning the phrase to cat out of the box permanently now, btw

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/936382447167688704

Verdict: MAGA!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Don't they have to give fed employees backpay after the shutdown ends?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

like he already admitted to it, but some twitter rando asking people to dm abuse stories is like the dumbest way for it to happen

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

anime was right posted:

retconning the phrase to cat out of the box permanently now, btw

Schrödinger says :hai:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
tfw you just hosed up the whip for the most important bill of the year, but hey, there's pizza! :unsmith:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mdemone posted:

has the national debt ever decreased? like literally has the first derivative ever been negative at any point in American history?

yeah, during bill clinton's administration, lol. for like a single year.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mormonpartyboat posted:

local dsa's dont have a loving thing to do with anything unless the only thing you give a poo poo about is fretting about your ~brand~

a rapist just lost their tools to rape, instead of being happy you're defending people who aren't being attacked

grow up, jesus christ
are you reading things that i don't think i posted but probably came across as anyway? because i'm honestly sorry for how i am coming across if so.

mormonpartyboat posted:

that's directed at skull.gif and not you, but im glad you're jumping into every frag pattern you can find, it must keep u spry
:what:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
it's awesome that we have a government controlled by bottom feeders that are openly hostile to their constituents and wish them harm

and we love it.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Bearjew posted:

yeah

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

mdemone posted:

but isn't budget surplus not quite the same as debt decreasing?

I guess I'm assuming they used the budget surplus to pay down the debt

But that's a safe assumption because afaik the US govt doesn't sit on cash

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

non-binary, but masculine presenting according to the tweets i read

god i hate the modern era, so much of this bullshit is people just trying to get laid

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

MariusLecter posted:

sir this is a moon pie manufacturing plant,
a pillow will be provided to scream into shortly

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The last time a bill in washington passed on something no one liked it was hillary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's basically a lottery of whether you can get enough of an initial following, and then repeatedly tweeting things that get you retweets and followers and continuing to slam that self-reinforcing loop until it flashes over

i just want people to notice my artwork...............

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Joementum posted:

tfw you just hosed up the whip for the most important bill of the year, but hey, there's pizza! :unsmith:

taht aint no pizza

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

kopasetic posted:

I'm not sure I'm seeing any posters defending LDR here so I have no idea what this back and forth is regarding

https://i.imgur.com/LbmJ9zC.gifv

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

so is there a specific reason they need to get this bill passed this week or is some arbitrary deadline they set for themselves

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Mayor Dave posted:

just lol if u care about or follow twitter drama in any way

i don't

but i also would prefer not to retweet rapers

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

no different than disco or jean jackets

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

that's directed at skull.gif and not you, but im glad you're jumping into every frag pattern you can find, it must keep u spry

I sincerely have no clue why you think i'm angry about LDR being outed as a sexpest

did i not do the correct ablutions? they should be ostracized and forgotten immediately and they don't really contribute anything beyond memes and retweets so it shouldn't register as a loss to anyone or anything that matters, with a very large positive that ein sexmonster can't prey on young girls anymore

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Sounds like they're calling for the "stair step" proposal now.
Republicans are obviously not huge fans of it.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

so is there a specific reason they need to get this bill passed this week or is some arbitrary deadline they set for themselves

they need to pass it before its inherent shittiness overcomes their momentum

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Typo posted:

wow

they are gonna repeal the individual mandate

I guess medicaid expansion gets saved though, it's way too hard to explain to people why the IM is needed

I'm pretty sure im going to finally really start working on my expatriation options if this tax bill gets through. I love mah countrah but at some point you have to protect yourself and your family.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's basically a lottery of whether you can get enough of an initial following, and then repeatedly tweeting things that get you retweets and followers and continuing to slam that self-reinforcing loop until it flashes over

See also, all celebrity ever

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

remind me whats the highlights for tom cotton

he has a scroll-wheel mouse embedded under the skin on the front of his neck, which is why i call him mouseneck all the time on c-spam

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Brother Friendship posted:

god i hate the modern era, so much of this bullshit is people just trying to get laid
the cause of pretty much all problems imho

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

stockholders are getting impatient that a republican government isn't pushing through results

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

kaleedity posted:

rofl this guy thinks trump can devolve

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
cc Sean Spicer

https://twitter.com/SteveRudinABC7/status/936369495853228032

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Bearjew posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...94b9_story.html

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

mdemone posted:

has the national debt ever decreased? like literally has the first derivative ever been negative at any point in American history?

:ssh: you'll let out the secret behind the whole 'reduce the deficit' GOP talking point

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

:thunk:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Lol

https://twitter.com/steverudinabc7/status/936369495853228032

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

i just want people to notice my artwork...............

I guess make friends with other artists and get into insular art twitter, or get lucky and have someone with a large following signal one of your pieces

having a website would help a lot

btw your art has gotten way better over the last year and it's great to be able to watch someone put in time and incrementally get better, very inspiring

doing something is better than doing nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

meanwhile,

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/300-year-old-note-found-inside-butt-of-jesus-statue/

quote:

was found when restorers removed a piece of fabric used to cover Christ’s behind, which exposed a small gap.

• Locked thread