Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Tom Sellout posted:

Passing it off to Heath, who was nowhere to be found in a loving cover 2

yeah but aren't you supposed to not allow the receiver to get outside? What was heath gonna do so far away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

lol dak you dummy

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Josh Lyman posted:

lol dak you dummy

rude

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
alright time to go to the gym. enjoy it y'all.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

axeil posted:

same. it's silly and fairly simple. leave it at that.

It also doesn't make sense at all. If they all like Bud Light or whatever why the gently caress are they even down in the pit of misery?

The only good dilly dilly thing was that video of some drunk Broncos player sucker punching that guy and then right at the end some rando just shouts out dilly dilly lol

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Asproigerosis posted:

yeah but aren't you supposed to not allow the receiver to get outside? What was heath gonna do so far away?

I guess it's hard to say for sure. Scandrick bit there, but I thought Heath was supposed be closer given the coverage alignment. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time this season Heath was not where he was supposed to be on a touchdown

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Tayter Swift posted:

This is fun and I like fun

Agreed, I always like a fine mixture of clownball and unreasonably brilliant plays.

That loving Cousins fadeaway? For once I actually agreed with Collingsworth, I instantly thought that had to be an interception and then having it turn into the biggest play of the night besides the punt return was just awesome.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Dopey-rear end Raiders/Chiefs commercial still owns.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Brokeback Tiger Mountain

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I went to a wedding recently and the guy getting married said "dilly dilly" in his vows

Play
Apr 25, 2006

TARDISman posted:

Dopey-rear end Raiders/Chiefs commercial still owns.

Yeah I really really want that Raiders light up Christmas sweater

blue squares posted:

I went to a wedding recently and the guy getting married said "dilly dilly" in his vows

That is the saddest loving thing I've heard all day

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

blue squares posted:

Should have cucked him out of principle

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

blue squares posted:

A student came in to work at the hospital last weekend and said dilly dilly. I wrote him a negative evaluation for bad meme spouting. The teachers at the school don't like me for some reason.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

blue squares posted:

lmao

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

It also doesn't make sense at all. If they all like Bud Light or whatever why the gently caress are they even down in the pit of misery?

The dude's in cahoots with the king. Giving a beer to someone hanging upside down is just torturing them more.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

did "dilly dilly" come from something before the bud light commercial? I sincerely don't understand why anybody latched on to that phrase unless it's a reference to something I'm just not aware of

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

romanowski posted:

did "dilly dilly" come from something before the bud light commercial? I sincerely don't understand why anybody latched on to that phrase unless it's a reference to something I'm just not aware of

Because it's funny.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

romanowski posted:

suburban culture is pretty much just punchlines from commercials

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Lawrence :killdozer:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

razorscooter posted:

suburban culture is pretty much just punchlines from commercials
wazzuuuuuuuuuuppppp

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

blue squares posted:

that is grim

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

sacks for days

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Cousins is gonna die

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Cousins is good and I’m happy he’s only on this bad team for a few more games.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress everything.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

wazzuuuuuuuuuuppppp

Yeah seriously for the younger folks here that poo poo was loving prolific in a way that makes Dilly Dilly looks like a joke

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Because it's funny.

idk man I guess I just don't get it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bud

WIZE

er

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Cousins is verging on having a more painful game than Dak did against Atlanta

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

shyduck posted:

Bud

WIZE

er

Real American Heroes

Edit: God let’s go deeper. The Bud Bowl

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Always nice when the announcers are mocking Gruden's playcalling.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

I feel a deep sense of shame any time I make any kind of reference to a commercial in real life and everybody else should too

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Drink bud ice but beware of the penguins
"Doobie.....dooobie doo"

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Because it's funny.

a team of 23 year olds in ill fitting suits white boarded for weeks to come up with it, so youre right

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

J33uk posted:

Real American Heroes

lol that's a deep cut. Did that campaign extend outside of rock alternative stations in the Hudson Valley?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Has Cousins even been off-target all night? He held onto it a little long a couple times but that's because no one was open. Everything else is on the receivers. If Washington loses him it's depressing to imagine how bad they might become

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

how did MOrris magically start gaining yards when running

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

fsif posted:

lol that's a deep cut. Did that campaign extend outside of rock alternative stations in the Hudson Valley?

I was still in the old country (the UK) at the time and remember hearing real audio rips of the ads on the early internet. The frogs and wazzup made it to TV in the UK too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

fsif posted:

Oh yeah those ads were on Philly radio

• Locked thread