Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Didn't Bors use to be part of Rall's clique? Did they fall out? I can't imagine why somebody would turn their back on Theodore Rall :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Rall was Bors's mentor

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

So, who's ready for a conservative poo poo show tomorrow?

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

Cabbit posted:

"The only thing that stops people from being monsters is religion" seems to be a distressingly common sentiment from the religious.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

ZeButler posted:

So, who's ready for a conservative poo poo show tomorrow?

Why's that?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

They hosed up their HUGE TAX REFORM bill.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Ohh, I was thinking it was gonna be that undocumented immigrant being found Not Guilty of Murder with that California case.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Regalingualius posted:

Ohh, I was thinking it was gonna be that undocumented immigrant being found Not Guilty of Murder with that California case.

It could be that too, probably easier to draw than "Republicans gently caress up another hyped up bill"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

I thought it still had a good chance of passing because they have all embraced death or whatever.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Samurai Sanders posted:

I thought it still had a good chance of passing because they have all embraced death or whatever.

It's got another shot, but they definitely hosed up tonight.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

.Edward Penischin posted:

Who touched the poop?

oh its on now

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Technowolf posted:

Title: "America is run by a budgie"
Hey, that's unfair... the bird would be a much more competent and likeable president :colbert:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

U.T. Raptor posted:

Hey, that's unfair... the bird would be a much more competent and likeable president :colbert:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Samurai Sanders posted:

They have and they did, but then it turns out that no one who got to see the super secret tax bill they were going to vote on knows loving anything about writing laws. They took it to the floor, the Parliamentarian looked over it carefully, and then told them to go home and come back with an actual bill and not a pile of bullshit.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Samurai Sanders posted:

the senate compromise seems to be that it will automatically raise taxes slowly again until the deficit goes away, which will never ever pass the house ever

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

U.T. Raptor posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMz-P5n57KA&t=7s

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
This is the first comic I've seen that directly calls out the possibility of Trump literally being senile, have any other artists done this too?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

beepsandboops posted:

This is the first comic I've seen that directly calls out the possibility of Trump literally being senile, have any other artists done this too?

So at the risk of outing myself as the big dumb idiot that I am, I don’t see how the comic implies that. I just see a picture of Trunp with a dumb expression on his face.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

So at the risk of outing myself as the big dumb idiot that I am, I don’t see how the comic implies that. I just see a picture of Trunp with a dumb expression on his face.

I'm glad someone else asked bc if it's a reference to something, I don't get it. The closest I can see is that it's kind of like (but not that close to) Jack Nicholson's expression on the cover of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

e: VVVVVVVVVV oh lol. too subtle for me

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Lightning Knight posted:

Examine his hair.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

How is sad Matt Lauer with his flaccid mic not making anyone else laugh their asses off?

Like, I don't know if it's the drugs I use to soften the fact that Donald Trump is actually my president or what, but I laughed so hard at this when I scrolled down and just saw this sad little gently caress standing there.

Edit: someone avatar this I'm dying

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Examine his hair.

:aaaaa:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is AF branco syndicated in any newspaper?

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

U.T. Raptor posted:

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Krinkle posted:

Is AF branco syndicated in any newspaper?

No I'm pretty sure he's only paid by oil companies and other various right wing groups to be their propaganda.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Having Theresa loving May be a better example of strong and brave leadership is probably the biggest insult imaginable.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Angepain posted:

Having Theresa loving May be a better example of strong and brave leadership is probably the biggest insult imaginable.

Trump makes every other world leader, no matter how awful and incompetent they are, look better via comparison.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I've always loved that logic.

"There is no God. So I can become it."
"There are no unicorns. So I can become one."
"Russell's teapot doesn't exist. Yet. I WILL BE IT."

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
dude don't hotlink. Even Jack Chick deserves that much (plus it doesn't work)

Also I've seen proposals for launching a teapot into the proper orbit so I dunno if that's the best example.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

Mystic Mongol posted:

They have and they did, but then it turns out that no one who got to see the super secret tax bill they were going to vote on knows loving anything about writing laws. They took it to the floor, the Parliamentarian looked over it carefully, and then told them to go home and come back with an actual bill and not a pile of bullshit.

How are they still so loving bad at this?

And how can anyone hate this? I want Zelda's "I forgot to poop" face as an avatar.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Dec 1, 2017

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Why is that child being stretched across the room by Zelda yanking the book away? Why would you leave a lit candle sitting on the headrest of a bed with four young children in the room? Why did the stars change colour on the kid? Why has the snow not moved outside the window between the two panels? The camera has only moved slightly, where did that mirror come from,

This one is pretty great though

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Dec 1, 2017

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
I'm not sure this really counts as politoon persay, but in my local rag they run this strip and it veers between pablum and STDH.txt every so often:

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

That's what I was referring to, yes.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Mewnie posted:

I'm not sure this really counts as politoon persay, but in my local rag they run this strip and it veers between pablum and STDH.txt every so often:

Wow, "Old people don't believe in the War on Christmas but kids know it's real," it's like three layers of opposite of reality

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rowe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mewnie posted:

My wife is working her first year at a school with nontrivial Jewish, Muslim, and Hindu populations among the students and she's been complaining to me that the other school employees are doing that thing where they have a bunch of Christmas poo poo everywhere and activities where the kids make Christmas decorations and no hats allowed unless they're Santa hats etc etc etc but they're using the word "holidays" instead of "Christmas" so it's ok

but no, conservatives, please tell me how you're afraid Judge Dredd is going to murder you if you follow your extremely natural undeniable urges and accidentally say "may you accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior this and every holy season, amen" to everyone you see like a normal person might do

Like, it's December 1st, why is that kid already wishing people Merry Christmas anyway? How do you do that "by accident"? How is the Christmas Instinct so loving strong in his eight-year-old mind?

(this is also a sore subject with me)

e: the last school my wife worked at was run by a Reddit-style atheist, and he would always do poo poo like make the whole staff come in for a "training seminar" that didn't actually teach anything on days they were supposed to have off which had religious origins, which is annoying, but at least he never pulled poo poo like this

loquacius fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Dec 1, 2017

• Locked thread