Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

Choose timeline: Trump declares himself the first SovCitizen president and convenes a panel of sherrif judges led by Joe Arpaio.

Sherriff Joe is taking Flake's seat lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AoDespair/status/936596245312954368

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Flake is going to run for some office soon as the great hero who only voted for the "kill the poor and feed them to the rich" tax bill because he heroically asked the VP who fucks horses to "promise" to not kill all Mexicans

And Democrats will LOVE him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mayor Dave posted:

How could you possibly think that in a show that also contains trump doctor and Carter Page

it's easier for those two to have higher highs in guest roles, kusher's the most reliable main cast member

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
can Jeff Sessions out senile Trump in an attempt to look harmless and clueless like a racist Mr. Magoo

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao trump has definitely hosed his wife

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

WarMECH posted:

i wish there was one of these for every senior advisor/staff member in this administration

i'm pretty sure there actually is

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

I like her joke "People think I'm Jewish, I'm not. I'm Italian. A few years ago I got a card in the mail 'Happy Chanukah' and I had to write back 'Mom, I'm Italian.'"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

like, was the mooch probably the show's highest high? absolutely, but that was only 2 episodes

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

someone should start posting more and more vertically stretched kushners

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

lol never seen this one before it's great

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao you know having nightmares about exams that you never studied for and failing out of whatever?

Kushner's having those every moment, and they're real

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mayor Dave posted:

How could you possibly think that in a show that also contains trump doctor and Carter Page

they're wacky supporting guest roles, kushner is in the main cast.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh yeah i forgot it hasn't even been really written yet

yes let's pre-vote and completely do away with the illusion that this isn't team sports

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Relevant Tangent posted:

Literally everything is okay to care about, caring remains better than not-caring. Feeling better than a bland apathy etc.

the wise man: fret about what matters and what doesn't, investing endless emotion into the pointless pursuit of a firmly defined platform upon which you can........stand upon?? as if your perfectly decorous being gains a measure of exertion upon your environment??????

the dumb idiot: lmao nothing matters everything owns let's go dancing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

sloppo posted:

someone close to Trump definitely has an escape plan for all of this

where they feed him something that melts donny's brain down completely

he gets shuffled off to a maximum security old folks home, to drool on himself and grope underpaid orderlies for the rest of his life

A couple years prematurely at that

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Serf posted:

Hey, there's nothing illegal about loving another man's wife.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
hahahahaha what a day to be sick and sleep til noon

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

But it's already been...

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

pathetic little tramp posted:

I like her joke "People think I'm Jewish, I'm not. I'm Italian. A few years ago I got a card in the mail 'Happy Chanukah' and I had to write back 'Mom, I'm Italian.'"

thats actually a pretty good joke

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Ornery Kush

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

Art of the Deal, baby!!!!
:smugdon:

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Why is it painted Miami Dolphins colors? Oh, right it crashes and burns.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
What time's the Christmas party today? 7ET or so?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

haha there are tons of Jews in Ita.......

oh right .

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:dare:

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

i'm in news paralysis

just refreshing, reloading, waiting, hoping

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

sandoz posted:

someone should start posting more and more vertically stretched kushners

this will have to do

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

remember when David Simon talked about how Honorable and Good Jeff Flake was and poo poo talked people who doubted Flake's sincerity for days on Twitter

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

That DICK! posted:

like, was the mooch probably the show's highest high? absolutely, but that was only 2 episodes

the flame that burns twice as bright, etc.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
kushner would hang himself on day 1 of prison

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

brugroffil posted:

Haha that's such a pathetically weak ask, why the gently caress even bother?

he was bribed somehow (in what im sure was a technically legal way) and the daca story is just cover

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

gently caress you

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/936663778682290176

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

blue squares posted:

Disgraced Gen Flynn (D)

remember that op ed that said we needed someone like trump to break out of the cycle of "obushes"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

A coast-to-coast holiday heat wave means that, on Thursday, the last day of November, just 7.6 percent of the country was snow-covered, about one-third of the typical value over the past 15 years. Over the past seven days, 1,550 record high temperatures have been set across the country compared with just 15 record lows, a 100 to one clip. Nearly every corner of the country is warmer than normal.

In parts of the West, it's actually T-shirt weather: Temperatures in the Rockies, for example, are more typical of mid-June than late-November. On Monday, Denver reached 81 degrees—some 34 degrees above normal and warmer than Los Angeles, Houston, or Tampa, Florida—the warmest temperature ever recorded there during the month of November. On the same day, it was so unusually warm in Salt Lake City that the city broke its record high—at 2:20 a.m. Tucson, Arizona, set record highs all four days of the long Thanksgiving weekend, peaking at 92 degrees on Sunday—the highest reading ever measured there so late in the year.

While the warm weather has stalled the opening of ski slopes and ice skating rinks, it's been a boon for construction crews and in-person retail shopping. In many places, it just didn't feellike the day before December. The seasons themselves are confused.

There's some science to what's happening here. Human-caused climate change is shrinking the duration of winter around the world, with cold days arriving later in the fall and not persisting as long during early spring. Winter is the fastest-warming season for most of the U.S. in part because, as snow packs shrink, darker surfaces like soil and plants are able to retain the sun's energy better.

The onset of La Niña has also helped shift the jet stream northward, making space for warmer tropical air to creep into the Southern U.S.—a pattern that's expected to persist all winter long.

The jet stream shift also means it's been unusually dry lately in most Southern states. Since October 1st, Los Angeles has recorded just 0.11 inches of rain, and rainfall deficits are starting to rack up in Texas, just two months after Hurricane Harvey brought some of the most intense rains in U.S. history. This week, the U.S. drought monitor recorded the biggest one-week jump in "moderate drought" ever measured during the fall and winter. More than 21 percent of the country is now in official drought conditions, which are expected to spread and intensifyover the coming months.

The warm weather isn't just confined to the U.S. Parts of Australia, China, and the Arcticare all experiencing similarly intense heat waves. In Greenland, temperatures on Thursday are a whopping 36 degrees above normal

Grant-seeking scientists

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

SKULL.GIF posted:

so, question

say trump is indicted/arrested/whatever

does he chug a cup of cyanide-laced piss

does he try to order the national guard to attack mueller?

nuclear strikes?

or does he go quietly?

flies air force one to russia and seeks asylum

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

That DICK! posted:

remember when David Simon talked about how Honorable and Good Jeff Flake was and poo poo talked people who doubted Flake's sincerity for days on Twitter

i'm glad he escaped decorum even if it took a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

every time is ee this gif i can't help but think how much fun that is

take me cardboard surfing in the dunes, black internet stranger

• Locked thread