Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/936684102987714560

kommander kush going to jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
lmbo removing deductions for medical expenses is gonna murder / bankrupt so many ppl

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

staff must have dug into the emergency stash of trump complimentary news items to keep him from rage tweeting, probably reading special made hannity articles right now

they for sure made an alt twitter handle that just follows all the alt-right verified accounts and he can tweet whatever he wants

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
of course mitch mcconnell isn't going to be tried for treason and will have a nice comfortable quiet life in a mcmansion in the middle of nowhereland midwest America living off the money that he's made from screwing over the American people and killing them

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

flashing back rn to bannon laughing his rear end off and saying "jared is soooo hosed" when a journalist told him about the russian investigations

quote:

“Jared is so f**ked,” explained one White House staffer on the condition of anonymity after learning about the FBI’s interest in him.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

petit choux posted:

Man, that's old hat

no, it's an older way of manipulatively looking more intelligent than someone.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Leviathan posted:

lmbo removing deductions for medical expenses is gonna murder / bankrupt so many ppl

#MAGA

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I didn't read the ty Cobb article but why does it say it was okay when he tried to beat a fan to death?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

staff must have dug into the emergency stash of trump complimentary news items to keep him from rage tweeting, probably reading special made hannity articles right now

Or they've told him that NK is about to nuke DC, and he needs to stay in the wifi-proof bunker until Jared can convince to not do it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

flashing back rn to bannon laughing his rear end off and saying "jared is soooo hosed" when a journalist told him about the russian investigations

:newt:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hope is a lie

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Bob evans is the sausage man the sausage man

Saws
Saws
Sawsage man

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Red Friday

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

wow NK isn't insanely stupid?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I honestly think bannon is clean

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

bump_fn posted:

its gonna pass unlike the ACA their donor base actually gives a poo poo

yeah

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

spicer got frantic nonstop and never once could you say that he's "good at public speaking" or even "makes words good with his mouth"

shuck is just mean and awful and her appearance makes me ill

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

of course mitch mcconnell isn't going to be tried for treason and will have a nice comfortable quiet life in a mcmansion in the middle of nowhereland midwest America living off the money that he's made from screwing over the American people

good news is he's 75 and looks like he's 90, so if he doesn't die soon he's going to have a long slow and painful degredation

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Bip Roberts posted:

I didn't read the ty Cobb article but why does it say it was okay when he tried to beat a fan to death?

it was a different america

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/936683393072488449

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

An Apple A Gay posted:

Bob evans is the sausage man the sausage man

Saws
Saws
Sawsage man
im a jimmy dean man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

of course mitch mcconnell isn't going to be tried for treason and will have a nice comfortable quiet life in a mcmansion in the middle of nowhereland midwest America living off the money that he's made from screwing over the American people and killing them

He's going to retire to the ocean

https://i.imgur.com/5alp022.gifv

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

I still prefer him to SheHuck.

yeah

my wife viscerally hates her

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

brugroffil posted:

wow NK isn't insanely stupid?

They'll kill a lot of South Koreans and US military, but c'mon, he can't win.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

docbeard posted:

My "favorite"* McConnell moment was when he whined about Obama leaving so many judicial appointments unfilled.

___
*In that it may have led me to swear loudly until I passed out

I don't blame ya kiddo :sigh:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

brugroffil posted:

yeah

my wife viscerally hates her

everyone should hat eher

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Does anybody remember if ACA repeal ever looked this certain?

The tax bill passed the procedural hurdle that the ACA repeal bill failed to clear.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

it's likely, yeah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lawman 0 posted:

i doubt russia would have found him trustworthy or competent enough to be an assett

yes, less trustworthy and competent than carter loving page

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

mi 13 went for hillary 79-18

it's gerrymandered

:getout: john

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
just lol'd thinking about Trump's body language when he broke out the "fire and fury" line

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
mansplain bagel w/ scream cheese

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

docbeard posted:

My "favorite"* McConnell moment was when he whined about Obama leaving so many judicial appointments unfilled.

___
*In that it may have led me to swear loudly until I passed out

somewhat related by my favorite was when he said he'd allow hearings on Garland if Clinton won, completely negating what he said about people deciding it .

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Third World Reggin posted:

This is a good time to be an accelerationist

Wait till all the chuds start shooting people in revenge for the removal of Trump. Or wait till the Dems purge all their members and pit senior minority members of congress against white women in congress over sexual assault and fail to remove Trump despite treason because civil war over which group has power in the party.

This is going to get much much worse.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Seth Abramson is being interviewed by a legitimate news network and is throwing out all his theories, we have reached peak game theory

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We're going to bomb Korea (North or South, doesn't matter) as a distraction.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i crapped in my drwawrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

So why the myths? As Leerhsen shows, they stem from a hack journalist named Al Stump

STUMP

*click*

• Locked thread