Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The creepy pale zombie contacts are not helping her look. Poor thing got the perfect combination of rich and stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Scathach posted:

The creepy pale zombie contacts are not helping her look. Poor thing got the perfect combination of litch and stupid.

Ftfy.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Breetai posted:

Scathach posted:

The creepy pale zombie contacts are not helping her look. Poor thing got the perfect combination of lich and stupid.

Ftfy.

Ftfy

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Poor lich, thought of Angelina Jolie and un died.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

tessiebee posted:

Did she deliberately turn herself that rotten corpse colour? The gently caress is going on with that?

Seems to be makeup. A lot of the whole look is makeup (and obvious photoshop). In this video she looks... not normal, obviously, but a lot better.

It doesn't help that she obviously has a serious eating disorder too. :smith:

eating only apples has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Nov 30, 2017

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Skippy McPants posted:

Re: Mouth Maggots

It's Oral Myiasis, i.e. some flies lay their eggs in living animals, and people are animals so... Don't google it unless you want to see more and worse than that gif shows.

So I GISed that...and got some major forums nostalgia. :3:

A billion years ago (2004/5?), under a different username but still on this same dead forum, I put one of those oral myiasis pictures in my profile and would post things like "I know this is weird for a girl but I REALLY enjoy sucking cock."

Goons. :3: I love you, every single one of you.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

artsy fartsy posted:

A billion years ago (2004/5?), under a different username but still on this same dead forum, I put one of those oral myiasis pictures in my profile and would post things like "I know this is weird for a girl but I REALLY enjoy sucking cock."

Hi.
:can:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

artsy fartsy posted:

Even Jastiger?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

I'm from the South so...

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Happy Landfill posted:

SHE'S TWENTY TWO :stonklol:

How old was she when she died?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

artsy fartsy posted:

Don't love Granos. Call the police instead.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Re: the plastic surgery girl

Seems its all fake. She looks pretty normal albeit a little anorexic. I think its an elaborate clickbait hoax.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sludge Tank posted:

Seems its all fake. She looks pretty normal albeit a little anorexic. I think its an elaborate clickbait hoax.

Next thing you'll be telling me a woman didn't actually get plastic surgery to have three boobs in order to discourage men from staring at her... :ohdear:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That nose is hosed.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
She looks like jeffree star

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm starting to think that it's an elaborate makeup job. There's way too much of Lon Cheney's phantom in those photos.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Koburn posted:

missing the before pic:

Man, the Upside Down really did a number on Will.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Sludge Tank posted:

There's a quote floating around, something like "We become what we pretend to be". If it's fake, like through makeup and photoshop, she's trying pretty hard to appear to be trying pretty hard at something else. So, she succeeds in convincing the world that she has a serious mental illness with layers of delusion and she is to be pitied. What then? What's her end-game?

"Ha-ha! I'm not really a lich-like stupid rich girl!"
????
PROFIT

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

ExecuDork posted:

There's a quote floating around, something like "We become what we pretend to be". If it's fake, like through makeup and photoshop, she's trying pretty hard to appear to be trying pretty hard at something else. So, she succeeds in convincing the world that she has a serious mental illness with layers of delusion and she is to be pitied. What then? What's her end-game?

????
PROFIT

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

That is literally me

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ExecuDork posted:

????
PROFIT

The end game is to get enough followers to get partnership deals from popular brands. Professional instagram can be a profitable business.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Sludge Tank posted:

That is literally me

Yeah, but he's only pretending.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

:iceburn:

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Look at the pattern on the pillows.

The fur on her shoulders. And her loving ears.

If anything but her lip fillers are real, I'll be entirely surprised. The pointy nose is photoshop or prosthetic, it's different in every picture. In her most recent video the nose looks normal, she's contoured her cheeks to look hollow. Look at the difference between that and this one from five days ago where she's not wearing the contacts. It's makeup, photoshop, and maybe prosthetics. She makeups over her eyebrows, wears false lashes and coloured contacts, overlines her lips, wears foundation that's too dark and contours and highlights to hell. She's had some work done but not that much. What's she achieved? She's known worldwide for whatever talent this is. People believe that she really looks like that.

It's obviously worked for her!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

She looks like the girl option for Noseferatu in Vampire the Masquerade.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

:yarg:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Hihohe posted:

She looks like the girl option for Noseferatu in Vampire the Masquerade.

Sucks to be Nosferatu. Eternal gorgeousness is at least half of the benefit of being a vampire.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
She's a necrophiliac dream girl. If she is the one doing the make up and photo shop, she weird. If the clickbait article is the one doing it, they are lovely but successful

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhUkMRJMuZY

The game's store description posted:

A game I made
For a certain kind of person

To hurt them.

Pittsburgh Lambic has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Dec 2, 2017

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well I now get a cosplay I saw but holy poo poo that game looks dumb as gently caress.

Axeman Jim
Nov 21, 2010

The Canadians replied that they would rather ride a moose.
It's by the same guy who made QWOP, who seems to be running a long-term study into how unpleasant and sadistic a game can be to its players and still have them play it. So far, the answer seems to be "very".

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Ahh and now I see the connection.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Everything these days is so backwards and upside down. Not so long ago the Pitt would be the one found inside of her.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

If I had more time, I'd photoshop the Subway logo and tagline to "Maggots: Eat Flesh!"

My brother has a shirt with this on it:

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

I stumbled onto that video last week, I was relieved to see that dog get treatment. However, I went down the Youtube hole, and eventually arrived at "Spike." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnSAvOVifpU Warning; swollen dog testicles full of maggots. Poor Spike.

As an aside, what's going on in Gambia? Nearly every woman that wanders through his office (or works there) is beautiful.

I hate that I had rediscovered this. i hate this. i watched an hour of these videos a night ago and its haunted my loving dreams.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

On Friday I got stuck in a public restroom for about 20 minutes because someone came in and started purging in another stall, and I didn't want to make my presence known while they were engaging in their eating disorder because that's awkward as hell. Washing your hands as the same time as a stall crier is uncomfortable enough. So I just sat there, listening to someone vomit in order to avoid them knowing I had them heard vomit. :psyduck:

I am the AUG.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

LSD at the gangbang posted:

On Friday I got stuck in a public restroom for about 20 minutes because someone came in and started purging in another stall, and I didn't want to make my presence known while they were engaging in their eating disorder because that's awkward as hell. Washing your hands as the same time as a stall crier is uncomfortable enough. So I just sat there, listening to someone vomit in order to avoid them knowing I had them heard vomit. :psyduck:

I am the AUG.

The correct response is to loudly apologize for the smell but tell them you can't help it, it's glandular disorder.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

With a special surprise at the end.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Mizuti posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

With a special surprise at the end.

Was just expecting him to shoot himself in the foot during a demonstration but this... this is so much more :staredog:

The swelling guitar music is a nice touch. Would be even better if the music just kept getting louder and louder, drowning out his words completely right after the underwear comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Was just expecting him to shoot himself in the foot during a demonstration but this... this is so much more :staredog:

The swelling guitar music is a nice touch. Would be even better if the music just kept getting louder and louder, drowning out his words completely right after the underwear comment.

I never clicked on this because someone spoiled that his wife dies.

But now he's a doll-fucker.

And that isn't the worst take-away.

• Locked thread