Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I've seen DriveThru take about two, two and a half weeks on average. They do have a really good turnaround time, especially given the (good) quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Also, here is my absolutely amazing secret Santa gift! Thank you, fellow goon, for the best board game I’ve ever gotten as a gift! Also for likely going above and beyond the price, which you totally didn’t have to. If you’d like, I’d be willing to donate the difference you paid above $30 to a charity of your choice.

[timg] http://imgur.com/Iu4PdM5[/timg]

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Ok! After a brief SNAFU with miniaturemarket running out of the larger half of my gift, I have reordered the item they ran out of for my santee. I don't think there will be any problems with it arriving after the deadline, but I'll be on top of the tracking number once I get it to make sure my santee and leperflesh are kept up to date.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

fr0id posted:

Also, here is my absolutely amazing secret Santa gift! Thank you, fellow goon, for the best board game I’ve ever gotten as a gift! Also for likely going above and beyond the price, which you totally didn’t have to. If you’d like, I’d be willing to donate the difference you paid above $30 to a charity of your choice.

Oh man, I love that game! Sweet.

For future reference, to post an imgur image inline, you have to use the URL that has an "i" in it:
code:
[timg]https://i.imgur.com/Iu4PdM5.jpg[/timg]

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
I have received my gift package! I'm going to open it a little closer to Christmas, so for now I stashed it in my secret stash of presents for family and friends. But just seeing my name on a package from across the continent is enough to make me giddy, so thanks, Santa!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Packages deployed, and my santee should receive his gift Sunday! :derp:

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

fr0id posted:

[timg] http://imgur.com/Iu4PdM5[/timg]

If you feel like donating to a charity, go for it! But I just like to give (hopefully) good gifts =) Enjoy!

BTW Santee #1 gift #2 will be mailed tomorrow and I'm just waiting on one more item to arrive to mail out Santee #2's gifts.

And I got my first gift, yay!

Shiny packages!

Foreign language cards!

And the best gift of all, a Mantic item cunningly not ordered directly from Mantic! Now that's smart thinkin'

Thanks, COOL CORN!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

:tipshat:

Enjoy! Now I can stop worrying about if they arrived or not :)

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Since I just got paid today... do we have a lightning round going, Leperflesh?

Not Keyser Soze
Mar 7, 2007

Endless Celestial Sex
OK, after some stupid delays, package #2 is away, should be arriving Saturday.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

My package has arrived! I only peeked at it, I'm only going to open it properly on the day proper.

Will be sending out my package this week, got it all together at last.

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
I got a box in the mail today!

It contained a nice selection of colored clay and some great monster manuals. The Catspector General seized Creatures Anathema for customs processing but I am hoping it will be released if I pay proper Fancy Feast bribes.

Thanks Pyrolocutus!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I got a package! Pictures will come later, but preemptive thanks Santa!

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012
A package arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm planning on opening it up a little closer to Christmas, but I took a quick peek to make sure it was what it seemed like it is, and everything looks good. Pics will be posted then.

Thank you, Santa!

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Gift Sent!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Niemat posted:

Since I just got paid today... do we have a lightning round going, Leperflesh?

We do!

However, it's been going since Sunday and nobody has entered it. So you're welcome to jump in! But at the current rate, it's possible it won't fill.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Gift launched! Potential-Grinching averted!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
My last gift for Santee #3 arrived yesterday, so all gifts have been deployed and should arrive by 12/8, per USPS; this is a final gift for Santee #1, and a box o' gifts for Santee #3. Please note I messed up which Santee was which in my previous post. Santee #2 is complete.

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015
Got a package today!

Inside...

Sweet! Thanks, Santa!

Now I just need to find a large enough surface not covered in crap to play it on... :v:

Mr. Tambo
Feb 7, 2015

jivjov posted:

Thanks Santa! I love little tiny LEGO ships, and I've been jonsing for another Elder Sign expansion. And my wife will like the Sentinals expansion! 10/10 would gift with again!

Glad you like it! (Also I'm vindicated in my belief that everyone loves tiny LEGO ships)

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Tambo posted:

Glad you like it! (Also I'm vindicated in my belief that everyone loves tiny LEGO ships)

I put it right next to my tiny lambda shuttle :D

Bruxism
Apr 29, 2009

Absolutely not anxious about anything.

Bleak Gremlin

Bruxism posted:

Gift sent! Shipping international so I hope it makes it there in a timely fashion. Enjoy!

After many shipping woes I had to return the original gift and order something totally different. That new thing is now shipped and should hopefully arrive next week!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

A package arrived today! It was, of course, thoroughly inspected before opening:

Inside were several weird games! Awesome! One of them seems to have gotten Rosemary's attention, though...

It's the Armageddon RPG, and it contains a secret message:

Thanks, clawed reaper Santa!

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

Antivehicular posted:

A package arrived today! It was, of course, thoroughly inspected before opening:

Inside were several weird games! Awesome! One of them seems to have gotten Rosemary's attention, though...

It's the Armageddon RPG, and it contains a secret message:

Thanks, clawed reaper Santa!

Hope you enjoy the weird game! Sorry about Sovereign Stone - your roommate told me you already had it but I couldn't return it. Having run Microscope I can tell you it's actually a good game, but the art in Armageddon can't be beat.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I had a busy weekend but I'm caught up on TGSS emails and posts. We're doing pretty well! So far only about 11 Santas haven't posted to say they've at least procured or shipped a gift; and 26 and two halfs gifts have been received. That's not bad for this point in the month, really. I'm proud of you guys. :)

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Does emailing you about my gift being sent but not posting about it count for or against me?

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
I haven't been feeling well so no cool pics of my cool gifts yet, but I received some walking dead minis and some crazy playing cards in two packages, so I'm going to assume they're from my two remaining santas. Thanks santas!

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

thegodofchuck posted:

I haven't been feeling well so no cool pics of my cool gifts yet, but I received some walking dead minis and some crazy playing cards in two packages, so I'm going to assume they're from my two remaining santas. Thanks santas!

By crazy playing cards I think you got mine then! Enjoy!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Gift has been procured, and I plan on shipping tomorrow!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Gift(s) procured, now I just need to prepare the package. Too bad all shops with package material close around the same time here, and too late for me to get anything today, which means I'll need an extra day to get the stuff I need after work tomorrow. If nothing else goes wrong (part of my gifts was a local specialty, which I made on Sunday, but it separated back into its constituents over night in the fridge, so that was embarrassing), I should be able to ship it during lunch on Wednesday.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Package of cheer ordered, delivery should be very soon!

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
My second santee's gift just got sent out from the supplier today, so I should make it in time for christmas.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Thank you Santa! Now I can get a three-way going with my space dwarves and enforcers!

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I ask for Secret Santa-ing and thegodofchuck loving delivers!

Copies of Gatecrasher, Cyberspace, Undead (the Mayfair module), and Khaotic!!!

And the best of the best...a loving box copy of the mindhurting Christian RPG, Dragonraid. I am in awe.

EDIT: A fully complete boxed copy that even has the crystal d10 and gray d8!!!

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 5, 2017

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

I ask for Secret Santa-ing and thegodofchuck loving delivers!

Copies of Gatecrasher, Cyberspace, Undead (the Mayfair module), and Khaotic!!!

And the best of the best...a loving box copy of the mindhurting Christian RPG, Dragonraid. I am in awe.

EDIT: A fully complete boxed copy that even has the crystal d10 and gray d8!!!

Someone else, coincidentally, sent a really cool gift!

Airdrop has landed!

A foul xenos beast breaks open the armored casing, keen on destroying the materiel within!

But the might of an imperial armored squadron drives it away. (Or he got bored. Mostly that.)

A personal note from the magos responsible for these reinforcements:

I've been building up an armored company, and another modern russ to go with the 5 old style ones I bought recently is very appreciated! Battle cannon, lascannon, and two heavy bolters is a pretty good loadout, but somewhat lacking in variety! Thanks for the generous gift, Humbug Schoolbus!

In other news, my gifts appear to have landed, and hopefully have been received by my santee!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Krysmphoenix posted:

Does emailing you about my gift being sent but not posting about it count for or against me?

It all worked out in the end. :)

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry
Felime, is that an orange Kroot investigating the airdrop?

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Apparently the gift I sent has been "left in the mailroom," so if you're in an apartment with a mailroom...give it a look!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Thank you Santa! Now I can get a three-way going with my space dwarves and enforcers!

Your welcome! I saw the lady commander and decided that they were clearly the Best Crew. :D PM me if they ever end up in the painted minis thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Felime, is that an orange Kroot investigating the airdrop?

Grey felinid. Unfortunately I got home really late from work and had no natural light, so everything is super orange, even the corner of a pillow in one of the pictures, which I swear is white.

• Locked thread