Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

klafbang posted:

Getting rid of him would remove the only thing standing between Trump and Ivanka.

I started to type "Please don't spoil the beginning of my erotic Trump fanfic" but then I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Triarii posted:

I started to type "Please don't spoil the beginning of my erotic Trump fanfic" but then I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Please don't spoil the beginning of my erotic Realization That Trump Is A Sexual Being, But It Physically Repulses You To The Point Of Nausea fanfic please.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Please don't spoil the beginning of my erotic Realization That Trump Is A Sexual Being, But It Physically Repulses You To The Point Of Nausea fanfic please.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Gotta go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwPBvB2YxWA .

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

is the video bad resolution all through?

i mean that guy at the end changing tyres on the truck, the new tyre looks just as bad

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not my avatar. :colbert:

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Trump will be president until 2024 no matter what, the schadenfreude is on anyone expecting him to be impeached in the stupid world we live in now.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Stare-Out posted:

Trump will be president until 2024 no matter what, the schadenfreude is on anyone expecting him to be impeached in the stupid world we live in now.

I think that people said that about Nixon too.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

If they'd had the internet in 1972 Nixon wouldn't have resigned.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Stare-Out posted:

If they'd had the internet in 1972 Nixon wouldn't have resigned.

hosed up if true

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Well I'm actually from the internet so

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im hot for nixon/internet slashfics

pls share

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

holy jesus

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Powaqoatse posted:

holy jesus

What I don't get is why the truck is swerving to the right, further into the path of the car turning in front of it. In fact I think if the truck hadn't clipped the car he would have pancaked that idiot standing in the middle of the intersection.

Edit: And possibly avoided the collision entirely if he'd just kept going straight but stomped on the brakes.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Known Lecher posted:

What I don't get is why the truck is swerving to the right, further into the path of the car turning in front of it. In fact I think if the truck hadn't clipped the car he would have pancaked that idiot standing in the middle of the intersection.

Edit: And possibly avoided the collision entirely if he'd just kept going straight but stomped on the brakes.

Someone inverted his controls before handing back the controller.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Serious answer though, it looks like his tires throw up some smoke from hitting the brakes right before impact, and the slide might be from him trying to stop so suddenly with a shitload of mass.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Target fixation is a hell of a thing

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A tax bill that will destroy all of America is getting debated / voted on right now, no-one knows what's in it, parts of it have been hastily scrawled in the margins, and 15 minutes before voting a list of amendments came in that was written directly by donors / lobbyists (not senators.)

Hahaha, Schadenfreude, we will not all die, and things will be fine.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

actually i have seen the future and yes we will all die

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it passed.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Known Lecher posted:

as far as i can tell, the truck just goes straight until it hits the car & gets shoved on the right front. drive might have been braking but you cant tell anyway. hitting that car is enough to turn it sideways though.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

im pooping! posted:

actually i have seen the future and yes we will all die

Death is a sweet reprieve from the horrors of life. Soon, all will come to recognize this fact.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

There's going to be a round of rear end chewing for the ones who voted for it from their constituents though. If the democrats are smart, they will not let this die and they'd be placing ads out there now. "Remember on Dec 2nd 2017? When the Republican lead congress and Senate voted to increase your taxes and used a LOBBYIST WRITTEN BILL, with HAND WRITTEN ADJUSTMENTS IN THE MARGIN, to pass a budget that killed the economy? We remember."

They included, in a loving TAX BILL of all things, personhood begins at conception and drilling in alaska, along with the same goddamned ACA repeal people went batshit over earlier in the year.

There's even an amendment that only benefits 1 school that's related to Devos.

I swear, if the democrats had done 1/3rd of this poo poo when Obama was in office there would be riots in the streets with crazy rear end MUH GUNS! MUH FREEDOM! tea partiers going batshit and calling for impeachment and revolution.

There is not a single republican senator save Corker who doesn't deserve at least a punch in the mouth.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

There's going to be a round of rear end chewing for the ones who voted for it from their constituents though. If the democrats are smart, they will not let this die and they'd be placing ads out there now. "Remember on Dec 2nd 2017? When the Republican lead congress and Senate voted to increase your taxes and used a LOBBYIST WRITTEN BILL, with HAND WRITTEN ADJUSTMENTS IN THE MARGIN, to pass a budget that killed the economy? We remember."

They included, in a loving TAX BILL of all things, personhood begins at conception and drilling in alaska, along with the same goddamned ACA repeal people went batshit over earlier in the year.

I swear, if the democrats had done 1/3rd of this poo poo when Obama was in office there would be riots in the streets with crazy rear end MUH GUNS! MUH FREEDOM! tea partiers going batshit and calling for impeachment and revolution.

There is not a single republican senator save Corker who doesn't deserve at least a punch in the mouth.

It has to go through the House now, right?

So we still have a chance this will be dodged.

Although Republicans and Democrats agreed it'd go through like pig poo poo.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Small chance, but yea. The way the house is currently, it's not a 100% SURE THING but it's a damned close one.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Powaqoatse posted:

im hot for nixon/internet slashfics

pls share

he's got a pretty pro twitter account https://twitter.com/dick_nixon

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Not anymore. This got gutted.

Edit: And apparently she's loving pissed.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Zipperelli. posted:

Not anymore. This got gutted.

Edit: And apparently she's loving pissed.

good. gently caress her.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ditto. If you've got a link to her misery, feel free to share. I need all the cheering up I can handle.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dave Grool posted:

he's got a pretty pro twitter account https://twitter.com/dick_nixon

thank you now please move outside california

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
The south east of Australia is currently experiencing an almost unprecedented rain event, with parts of Victoria expected to get almost the whole summers worth of rain in the first 3 days of summer. Of course people are stupid so that makes for some good content for the thread:

https://twitter.com/candysnap/status/936857173836972032

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Yesssss. I love expensive cars getting hosed up and I don't care how petty that is.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Periphery posted:

The south east of Australia is currently experiencing an almost unprecedented rain event, with parts of Victoria expected to get almost the whole summers worth of rain in the first 3 days of summer. Of course people are stupid so that makes for some good content for the thread:

Here's a photo from the spot where those cops were standing:

Edit:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcMRcAGB2GO/?taken-by=7newsmelbourne

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 14:12 on Dec 2, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Edit:

Isn't insurance void if there are flood warnings in place? I mean, I think I read something about that, boy I hope it's true.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

biracial bear for uncut posted:

What would happen if you opened the cover?

The machine works basically by interlocking gears and wires. When you press a key, a lamp with a different letter flashes and you write down what it put. The machine then moves one step in its encoding routine, picking a different lamp to light up when you press that key again. You set the labeled gears (with windows to see the setting from the outside) in the same configuration as the machine started encoding in and type the scrambled message, which lights up the lamps with the real message.

Opening the cover would let you remove those components, and good luck putting them back in right.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Why would anyone pay that much for a car that doesn't turn into a boat?

Amateur blacksmith does a poo poo ton of property damage, unsure whether the sword gained power from the ruin its birth caused: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Flames-consuming-large-building-in-Cohoes-12395747.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Edit:

Ugh, port leather interior and they didn't opt for the black piano trim package? It's better off submerged in water than on the street. Disgusting.

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

Periphery posted:

Maserati's logo is Neptune's trident; the car's just getting back to its roots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Corker got a hall pass, he's not undeserving of a punch.