Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
I'm looking forward to Solomon David's tournament arc and whatever rival characters we may end up meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Poltergrift posted:

I'm looking forward to Solomon David's tournament arc and whatever rival characters we may end up meeting.

Like undead Layla.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

A perfectly good invisible death labyrinth, ruined.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Holy poo poo, that is so loving metal

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
beginning to wonder if making a withdrawal at the bank is proving your chops at following his footsteps. kill your comrade, choke sensibility with their flesh.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
ding

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
oskar's the sort of dude that will enjoy pulping a guy's head with his bare hands despite a back full of knives

King Crab
Nov 12, 2005

lets pretend i didnt say that and lets als0 pretend it isnt inevitable
Princess is so damned henched.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I hope to gently caress thats not the end of catman or Cio about to get dunked

Than again Oskar got shot three times point blank and that poo poo didn't even phase him.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Dec 2, 2017

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Motherfucker posted:

Than again Oskar got shot three times point blank and that poo poo didn't even phase him.

Not true, he was quite upset about the holes in his coat.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
For a group of like 8 devils they're kinda murdering the hell out of a lot of supposed guards and soldiers.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

Pureauthor posted:

For a group of like 8 devils they're kinda murdering the hell out of a lot of supposed guards and soldiers.

They've already all been slated to basically be the baddest of the bad with respect to devils. One of the alt-texts I think also pretty much stated that red devils are also essentially murder machines on their own and now the group has 3 of them along with a overpowered sociopathic god-queen and Cio who is basically an ex-murder machine herself. It's like taking an end-game RPG party back to the beginning areas.

Also,

*ding*

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Respect to the priests of the count here, who apparently have no qualms hurling themselves into the blender to try and drown these dudes with raw blood volume. I wish I could find an accountant that committed.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
New Cube sequel's looking badass

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I said, "Choke the hallways with your flesh!" CHOKE! Not SOAK!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh wow, I'd been imaging them as, like, meandering trapped platforms over the chasm (because of this), not corridors with invisible walls and roofs. That's why the doors they came out of were like that.

Ohhhhhhhh, looking back at the big Murder Maze splash page makes much more sense now, that's why there's these rows with nothing getting thrown about in between.

I love that Cat Master has apparently cleared out an entranceway and put his cat in there for safety.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Dec 2, 2017

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I know it's foolish but I still hope that Charon, Catmaster and at least the little painter one survive, if not the big head.

See I figure that there's gotta be at least one devil who makes it out and is not part of Allison's group (Cio, Princess) or is semi-antagonistist (Oskar), in order to spread the tale. And if one can do it, then two or three others can too :downs:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

My money is on Catmaster dying but Cat getting adopted by The Bad Decisions Gang.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Pureauthor posted:

It'd probably be harder/more lethal if Allison hadn't summoned her Persona to provide tactical murder support.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Motherfucker posted:

By one guy. With weirdly inconsistent ban lengths... also he feels the need to personally defend said 'guy' yet never says their loving name for some reason? I'm not saying factsareuseless is trump irl but I feel the useless facts speak for themselves.

This is the most retarded mod conspiracy I've ever read.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder why the priests pity Mammon, according to that text underneath this fine and dandy page.

Also good god is Cat Master throwing up all the death flags

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder, would Operant dare to kill a cat in this story?

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

he better loving not

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Reene posted:

he better loving not

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Huh. It's weird seeing Princess as a Red Devil again.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Reene posted:

he better loving not

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Reene posted:

he better loving not

:unsmigghh:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Real talk though, cheap trolling aside, I wouldn't be surprised either way if anyone who isn't Cio or Alison dies.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Reene posted:

he better loving not

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

iospace posted:

Real talk though, cheap trolling aside, I wouldn't be surprised either way if anyone who isn't Cio or Alison dies.

Here's how I figure it:

Alison- 100% safe, but might get maimed or wounded in some way
Princess- pretty solidly safe. It'd be weird to set them up as a recurring character then get rid of them essentially immediately, before they even recurr all that much. That said this whole rampage would be a fitting blaze of glory to go out on so I'm not gonna say 100% safe, just like 99%.
Oskar- pretty safe as well. I figure he'll continue on as a recurring antagonist or semi-antagonist. That said there's the possibility of a last minute betrayal and beatdown, but I think he's canny enough not to do that, or at least canny enough to get away afterwards.
Cio- most likely safe, but I think there's a slim chance that she'll bite it as sort of the 'price of ambition' type thing. Not likely though.

Either 1 or 3 of the other remaining demons survive. As I said I think there's gotta be some survivors to spread the tale about Al-Yisun the rear end kicker and the Theft of the Dragon's Lair, and who may or may not end up being favorably inclined to Alison. Kind of a counter-part to the 100 man brawl. That said Oskar could take this role, but something about that just doesn't sit quite right, if that makes any sense. Like he feels too antagonistic to fill the role as I'm seeing it. Which is a bullshit role I made up but uh... Anyway I doubt all four of these demons survive, but just two 'feels' wrong as well. So one (probably Charon) or three (Charon, Catmaster, Painter girl, with big head biting it).

Significant odds that I've overthought this, though, so yeah.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Who What Now posted:

This is the most retarded mod conspiracy I've ever read.

that why you scrolled all the way back to quote it? Also: if you seriously think I seriously think factsareuseless is donald trump I don't know what the gently caress to tell you my dude.

Maybe stop ridin' my dilz and accept some lame jokes.

Also: catmaster is for sure dead. But little did they know the pockets full of kittens in his coat would escape and flood the treasure fortress with feral cats forever.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Dec 2, 2017

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Mazerunner posted:

Here's how I figure it:

Oskar- pretty safe as well. I figure he'll continue on as a recurring antagonist or semi-antagonist. That said there's the possibility of a last minute betrayal and beatdown, but I think he's canny enough not to do that, or at least canny enough to get away afterwards.

That said Oskar could take this role, but something about that just doesn't sit quite right, if that makes any sense. Like he feels too antagonistic to fill the role as I'm seeing it.

I'm confused why you think the guy who has the hammer pants that say EVIL is an antagonist rather than the best character in the gang.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Ding. Ding.

Ding.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder, would Operant dare to kill a cat in this story?

I mean he already did.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

lotta priests leveling up.

Meanwhile some guy is sitting there, quill upraised, staring in horror at his amulet and sweating while he side-eyes the door wondering if he's about to become a statistic rather than a statistician.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Cat Master laying his life on the line to save that cat kinda throws a wrench in Cio's statement that devils don't care for anything but themselves, don't ya think?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Cio's statement stood in close proximity to White Chain's "angels are perfect law robots" bit, I think we're supposed to draw parallels there.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

ekeog posted:

I'm confused why you think the guy who has the hammer pants that say EVIL is an antagonist rather than the best character in the gang.

^

You know, even if that door had opened more conventionally, the invisible murder maze would not have been a healthy environment for Lucky Felicia.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
My prediction: catmaster will die, cat will survive and be adopted by Lucky Felicia, whose survival is not explained at all. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dr Cheeto posted:

Cio's statement stood in close proximity to White Chain's "angels are perfect law robots" bit, I think we're supposed to draw parallels there.

Like, "people are more complex than their nature".