Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ZTN.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This one counts since even though it's just a screenshot of DemoniusX being nude in a reflection, the reflection is the back of a Virtua Tennis disc for Dreamcast, taken shortly after him saying quote, "I have shits, in the toilet, that look better than that bitch on the cover" re: Serena Williams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

IMO more games should be designed to appeal exactly and only to Motherfucker Mike

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

IMO more games should be designed to appeal exactly and only to Motherfucker Mike

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Found a wild screenie of when I watched the developer of the Furry RP MMO, Furcadia, and past Origin developer/90s gaming personality Doctor Cat/Felorin (you may know him from Ultima lore as the self inserted and slightly fictionalized really weird guy in all the games) accidentally open his "Friends" picture folder which had a bunch of thumbnails of someone who isn't his wife having sex with perhaps a Furby(??) and a bunch of dildos.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao at all of worms posts

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I was looking for worms drunk posts to make a dumb picture and accidentally found the best thread posted in these forums lmao https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840269

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Dr. Cat stream was awesome because he told a story of how one time to get someone back for a prank, Lord British had a guy's entire office replaced with a 8x10 foot block of styrofoam and I think walled up the door.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

I was looking for worms drunk posts to make a dumb picture and accidentally found the best thread posted in these forums lmao https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840269

i asked for this to be goldmined but someone was really grumpy about it

Wormskull posted:

The Dr. Cat stream was awesome because he told a story of how one time to get someone back for a prank, Lord British had a guy's entire office replaced with a 8x10 foot block of styrofoam and I think walled up the door.

lmao

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

extremebuff posted:

lmfao at all of worms posts

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao what game?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Found a wild screenie of when I watched the developer of the Furry RP MMO, Furcadia, and past Origin developer/90s gaming personality Doctor Cat/Felorin (you may know him from Ultima lore as the self inserted and slightly fictionalized really weird guy in all the games) accidentally open his "Friends" picture folder which had a bunch of thumbnails of someone who isn't his wife having sex with perhaps a Furby(??) and a bunch of dildos.

post it, please.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

soylent hill

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lool

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

wheres the trump edit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

is this true

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

It was in an article about a fallout mod that worked using invisible cats that played radio stations at 0 volume to make the mod work, which was linked from another article talking about how WoWs quest system is almost entirely based on creating an invisible rabbit then immediately killing it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He looks so at peace

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

after i got back from the guide menu to post that screen shot he bent over and took a big bite

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooK4Uz6CBlY

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Leda and the Swan