Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Dec 2, 2017

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

this is perfect

Two Inch Bee
Apr 17, 2003
Damn you, Lyle, and damn your style.

Okay, two things:

"What should your punishment be for deserting us?" Come on, Carmen, this desert you live in - you know it's Hell, right? You'd leave too if you could.

Also, if you're not going to put the coyote in an Elsa costume, why have him wear anything at all?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

There is no way an anti-feminist dudebro of that caliber would ever actually shut up or become less obnoxious after getting sick-burned, Ms. Neidestam. My immersion in your world of snappy feminist owns is ruined.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

That made the whole arc worth it.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

What happened to his coffee?!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

purkey posted:

He ate it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Angepain posted:

There is no way an anti-feminist dudebro of that caliber would ever actually shut up or become less obnoxious after getting sick-burned, Ms. Neidestam. My immersion in your world of snappy feminist owns is ruined.

off panel Zelda has brandished a knife

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

purkey posted:

Much like the salamander, the common office rear end in a top hat (rectum officium vulgaris) is capable of abandoning it's beverage reservoir in order to make a speedy getaway or distract predators.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
someone’s getting a visit from the secret service

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Its' even worse when they do write about it

Milo Yabbadabbadopoulos posted:

But to be honest I think I’m more feminist than most feminists. I mean sure, I think birth control was a mistake and women are happier in the kitchen, but that’s just my opinion. If women want to ruin their lives with the Pill and a string of unsatisfying one-night stands, that’s up to them.

I’ll always be here to comfort their unhappy ex-boyfriends.

Because I say things that offend feminists, the left considers me the number one threat to women today. But Muslims do far more than offend feminists, or offend women.

They’re actually enslaving them, forcing them into marriages, slashing their genitals — which, unlike the male genitalia, aren’t improved by a little trim.

Muslims think they own women to such a degree, that they think women who wear shirts above their ankles in European countries are fair game to be raped. That’s real rape culture, right there — not the bogus one on college campuses.

So, as long as I’m speaking out against Islam with a louder and more forthright voice than any feminist in America today, I feel justified in considering myself far more feminist than them. Even if I do hate abortion.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

CoolCab posted:

Should someone give him a warning out of courtesy?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Ularg posted:

Should someone give him a warning out of courtesy?

Nah, a)don’t touch the poop and b) s/he’s a grown rear end wo/man, they should know that you can’t draw stuff like that without people asking questions even if the president is garbage.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Finally, the Prickly City/Mary Worth crossover I've always wanted.

Still better than her cameo in The Phantom.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

purkey posted:

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

How can you hate this man?

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

CoolCab posted:

It's fine, it's not a rifle sight, it's a surveyor's mark.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Rigged Death Trap posted:

off panel Zelda has brandished a knife

She's a Finn?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Erenthal posted:

How can you hate this man?

Funny, I was just going to post, "I hate this guy."

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Shuka posted:

I think too that the gun belonged to a ranger who lost it 4 days beforehand, and who sometime afterward was even promoted. That might be the angle.
My understanding is it was stolen from the car of some federal agent. Leaving a gun unattended in a car seems incredibly irresponsible to me and in my opinion should be punishable, but this is America.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tories and their laptops – David Davis and other Tory MPs rally behind Damian Green"

Telegraph:

Independent:

RBS to axe 680 jobs as it closes 259 branches

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

In this crazy world, God bless Collins.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

This is the best Collins in a while for me.

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000

Johnny Walker posted:

My understanding is it was stolen from the car of some federal agent. Leaving a gun unattended in a car seems incredibly irresponsible to me and in my opinion should be punishable, but this is America.

Yeah I've always transported my guns with trigger locks and inside cases. I had a friend who's new guy would just leave his pistol on her kitchen counter while they went out and I just couldn't fathom it. Like I wouldn't leave expensive items lounging around my new fuckfriends place, much less one of my guns.

e- collins is fire lately

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Sorry Mike, but Pia did the same joke a few days ago and executed it better.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

corn in the bible posted:

can't wait to see ramirez criticize this tax bill. he really hates debt so it should be an easy target

Year from now: White House depicted as the top half of a Jenga tower hovering over the table.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

To borrow a meme going around now:

This Slip On Your Door Is Just To Say

I tried to deliver
the plums
that were in
the brown box

and which
you had probably
ordered
for breakfast

Forgive me
i knocked quietly
you weren't
in your home

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Until the shooting incident, all of the felonies committed by the man in question were related to illegally entering the USA or were nonviolent drug offenses. He was sentenced appropriately for each of those felonies and served his time and/or was deported. He has now been charged with possession of a firearm as a felon, and will continue to serve the time to which he has been sentenced for that felony (likely to be around three years, of which two have been served already in the lead-up to the trial.)

A non-reality-based cartoon.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

sheep-dodger posted:

Sorry Mike, but Pia did the same joke a few days ago and executed it better.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I'm sure there's a slew of "Mueller-as-Santa-and-that's-a-bad-thing" coming.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

tortise

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Shuka posted:

Yeah I've always transported my guns with trigger locks and inside cases. I had a friend who's new guy would just leave his pistol on her kitchen counter while they went out and I just couldn't fathom it. Like I wouldn't leave expensive items lounging around my new fuckfriends place, much less one of my guns.

e- collins is fire lately

If you're a dude, that was a subtle hint.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sagebrush posted:

Until the shooting incident, all of the felonies committed by the man in question were related to illegally entering the USA or were nonviolent drug offenses. He was sentenced appropriately for each of those felonies and served his time and/or was deported. He has now been charged with possession of a firearm as a felon, and will continue to serve the time to which he has been sentenced for that felony (likely to be around three years, of which two have been served already in the lead-up to the trial.)

Ok, but, has he received the death penalty for killing a white woman while he himself is non-white?
No, he was found not guilty of the charge, ergo, the system has obviously failed and we are now descending into anarchy.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Sagebrush posted:

That's pretty redundant, really.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

'Figth'

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Like lots of other things I now realize I have taken for granted about how the government works, maybe gravity also can just not happen if Trump doesn't recognize it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
The jury returned with a not guilty verdict.

Like, this was trial by jury, right? How is the sanctuary city policy to blame? Were they deliberating and then some liberal politician bursts in before they can agree on "guilty" and goes "NO WAIT, SANCTUARY CITY!" and they all have to vote not guilty for fear of (unfairly!) being called bigots or something? What the gently caress does this have to do with anything?

• Locked thread