Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Do you know what you've done? You've tempted probably at least 5 people to post the foam video. Why. Why would you bring upon us that abomination. And what's worse I'm pretty sure you knew what you were doing, so in conclusion get hosed.

... I actually do not. I honestly just think that if you've go someone on fire and impaled with a fire extinguisher nozzle, that continuing to blast them impotently with a poorly-directed extinguisher would make it funnier. But now I want to know what the foam video is, so I'm going to blame you for whatever comes of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

tetrapyloctomy posted:

... I actually do not. I honestly just think that if you've go someone on fire and impaled with a fire extinguisher nozzle, that continuing to blast them impotently with a poorly-directed extinguisher would make it funnier. But now I want to know what the foam video is, so I'm going to blame you for whatever comes of this.

Dear God, no. FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR ALREADY DUBIOUS SANITY, NO!

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

tetrapyloctomy posted:

As long as I'm not the one getting the blame for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC3MocYmCNw

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
:stare: I was expecting someone to die or something

This is, improbably, somehow worse

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
What the gently caress did I just watch you loving assholes?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
It amazes me that there are still goons that haven't been subjected to the abject horror that is foam adventure.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
That is what you loving get for not reading my warning upthread.

I warned you, bro, I WARNED YOU!

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
what the gently caress

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Now they're on fire and a fountain of blood is spurting through the nozzle with every heartbeat. How much more dark slapstick can we add onto this?

Sounds like we need a video of Klaus learning about fire safety. He probably has forklifts figured out by now.

Bozart
Oct 28, 2006

Give me the finger.

Javid posted:

what the gently caress

seriously

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

therobit posted:

Furries, I assume? They are incredibly awkward people.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Ahhh, excellent, my work here is done.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

heck yeah foam

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Foaming at the mouth for some fire hazard chat

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
This entire line of conversation was a joy to behold, thank you all. :)

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Coxswain Balls posted:

As long as I'm not the one getting the blame for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC3MocYmCNw

Samizdata seemed pretty emphatic that I skip it, and I've seen enough horror in my life.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

You onow how Goatse has gone from being a shock image to being like sering an old friend?

That video is like the complete opposite. Still as horrifying as the first b time I saw it. :randstare:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
How does it have only 1500 views?

Edit: it’s been uploaded multiple times. So the internet has apparently tried to kill this video but it is destined to live forever.

Variable 5 fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Dec 3, 2017

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Variable 5 posted:

How does it have only 1500 views?
I blame the poor quality of the modern crop of trolls and guerrilla click baiters.

EKDS5k
Feb 22, 2012

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET YOUR BEER FREEZE, DAMNIT
Ironically, most ABC fire extinguishers are a dry chemical powder, not actually a foam. At least, all three that I've ever set off (two for fun, one to put out a fire, that I started, for fun) were dry chemical. Only time I've ever seen foam is when some arsonist set 6 plastic recycling bins in an alley on fire; the firefighters who showed up blasted it with a poo poo load of some kind of foam.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer
Foam? FOOOOOOAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqcOX-7Awyo

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

ExplodingSims posted:

You onow how Goatse has gone from being a shock image to being like sering an old friend?

That video is like the complete opposite. Still as horrifying as the first b time I saw it. :randstare:

Knowing I have seen the worse the internet has to show me (thus the shaky grasp on dubious sanity), I tried to watch it again. Tried SO hard. But, no, I couldn't finish it. I think I would rather watch the Wing Commander movie three times in a row.

EDIT: Now that is some GOOD foam.

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Dec 3, 2017

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

therobit posted:

My IQ dropped at least 30 points from watching that. :sigh:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
goddamn it. stupid loving foam video.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cursed image.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Jerry Cotton posted:

Cursed image.
Samara's been hitting the buffet line in hell.

Load bearing stucco wasnt up to code.

Honestly though that was the biggest fear I had when I installed a flatscreen mount at work.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
They attempted to demolish the Pontiac Silverdome this morning using explosives, and in true fashion for anything associated with the Lions it didn't go well.

https://deadspin.com/pontiac-silverdome-implosion-fails-1820955834

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

`Nemesis posted:

They attempted to demolish the Pontiac Silverdome this morning using explosives, and in true fashion for anything associated with the Lions it didn't go well.

A great burn at the end

deadspin.com posted:

Lions fans in attendance were reportedly shocked—usually it was well into the afternoon before they left the Pontiac Silverdome parking lot disappointed.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Too literal?

They're supposed to be flowers, supposedly.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

thread title delivers

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Jaded Burnout posted:

A great burn at the end
:drat:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

`Nemesis posted:

the LOINS are getting torn into for this which is good because maybe if we make fun of them enough they'll put some effort into figuring out how to football.

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

`Nemesis posted:

How do you even safely demolish that now that everything is weakened? Find someone brave enough to go inside, kick the column and run out?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

kid sinister posted:

How do you even safely demolish that now that everything is weakened? Find someone brave enough to go inside, kick the column and run out?

Heavy equipment and a HUGE bill for hiring the men and the machines. That demo company is now probably bankrupt (or will be soon) .

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

kid sinister posted:

As I understand it you just put some safety flags around it and hope gravity finishes the job for you.

Ironically this is not far from the Lions' playbook.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

kid sinister posted:

You tie explosives to a drone, like that one mission of GTA vice city.

YamiNoSenshi
Jan 19, 2010

kid sinister posted:

Not sure what they did, but they tried again and it looks like it was... more successful? Not sure what they wanted but it looks everything but the seating collapsed.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/watch-live-second-partial-implosion-attempt-at-pontiac-silverdome

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

YamiNoSenshi posted:

Not sure what they did, but they tried again and it looks like it was... more successful? Not sure what they wanted but it looks everything but the seating collapsed.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/watch-live-second-partial-implosion-attempt-at-pontiac-silverdome

There's another joke there about how the only solid thing about Lions football is the fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer
It looks even more humorous with the parking lots full of dieselgate VWs around it.