Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Personally, violence is pretty unpalatable. Can't I just write a letter and fix things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
The tax plan is going to pass, Roy Moore is going to win and John McCain is going to live to be 130. lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

That Breitbart article is sure something

some excerpts

What does it have to do with civil rights?

quote:

Normally I am cautious about celebrating such a thing until it is signed into law. My understanding, though, is that the worst that can happen from here is the House passes the Senate bill — which means the Obamacare mandate is dead, which means this is the most important civil rights victory in years.

If I purchase a car, I am voluntarily taking on certain civic responsibilities that require the purchase of insurance. I have no problem with that. The Obamacare mandate is something altogether different.

For no other reason other than the fact I am born, the mandate is the federal government forcing me to buy something. This is nothing less than a legalized violation of my civil rights.

Compassionate conservatives

quote:

But if you want to know the truth, even if you could convince me that the mandate repeal would result in 13 million losing the insurance they want, I still don’t give a drat — for four reasons.

1) No one incapable of working will lose their insurance. There is plenty of welfare out there.

2) Until the government told me I had to buy health insurance, I have managed to be insured my whole life. Even during those years when I was as poor as a working man can be. I worked two jobs. My wife worked two jobs. I suggest you do the same.

3) Everyone has access to health care.You may have to pay for it yourself. You may have to go into debt. But health care is available to everyone.

4) Thirteen million uninsured is a small price to pay to restore my freedom, my civil rights, my God-given right to handle (or not handle) my personal health care in whatever way I so choose

and finally, a classy ending

quote:

The federal government’s only job is to protect my rights, not to strip them in a fit of fascist do-gooderism.

So to this Obamacare repeal, I say without a hint of irony, Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Conservatism is a disease and we need to eradicate it before it kills us lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Svensken posted:

Just imagine the shitstorm if President Donald Trump retweeted a bunch of race baiting videos.

Lol nobody's that stupid!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

some excerpts

America your country is sick. It's very poorly and it needs help.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lol "everyone has access to healcare" and then proceeds to give examples that no reasonable person would categorize as "access to healthcare."

That's some Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy poo poo.

"Your healthcare has been available at your local planning office this entire time"

"Available? I had to go down to the cellar! And there was a sign on the door saying 'beware of the leopard!'"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ham Stinkie posted:

When do Trump supporters start committing random acts of treason to trigger libs?

as sure as weev is in The Ukraine or whatever, I imagine that has already happened

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That is horrifically stupid

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

some excerpts

Finally I have the right to die of treatable diseases because we can't afford treatment or to go bankrupt because I decided to inconvenience doctors by trying to beat cancer!

My tumors are really owning libs today.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937141061343956992

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
here we go, laughs incoming!!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The Pissdbaby cometh

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937142713211813889?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

lol

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

donny got his phone back!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's a big fuckin lol right there

:maga: 4ever

Ham Stinkie
Oct 21, 2017
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937145025359761408

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

#impeachclinton

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Yessss ol' Salty is back on Twitter

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

"Many people are saying" = I'm the only one who thinks this.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
our president has dementia lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

When are things gonna devolve in this country to the point where I can huck a garbage can through the window of a car dealership with total impunity

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Munny peepl say I goodest presdigant all times cuz me make americ good 'nother times

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Lol at the sheer amount of people dunking on the POTUS within minutes of his posting.
Lol at the false equivalency crowd falling over themselves croaking "get a brian, morans !!!one!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:gizz:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

an honest to god BUT HER EMAILS

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*in extremely Garrett voice from Community*

"Mr. Trump? When did you stop being funny?"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Applewhite posted:

*in extremely Garrett voice from Community*

"Mr. Trump? When did you stop being funny?"

*chevy chase voice*
“Gah! You kids don’t understand what a great businessman I am!”

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
Donny's lawyers sure are unhinged huh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

poisonpill posted:

*chevy chase voice*
“Gah! You kids don’t understand what a great businessman I am!”

lol when Pierce Hawthorne is actually a better businessman, less racist and more decent person all around than the real-life president of the United States.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's all gonna make sense when President Trump gets flattened by a steamroller and it turns out he was a rogue 'Toon all along.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Applewhite posted:

It's all gonna make sense when President Trump gets flattened by a steamroller and it turns out he was a rogue 'Toon all along.

Nah, Trump is more of a Noah Cross type.

Roy Moore is definitely Judge Doom IRL, though. Someone should see what happens when they splash some Dip on him.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"Remember me Hillary? When I won the election, I talked just. like. THIS!"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Actually, Trump will always be evil Biff Tannen and nothing will convince me otherwise.

What I'm saying is that Trump needs a truck of manure dumped on him.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

40d chess folks. gotta destroy everything before you rebuild. you will all be begging for a return to greatness. MAGA!! this was all predicted

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Applewhite posted:

"Remember me Hillary? When I won the election, I talked just. like. THIS!"

It has to kill her every day she lost to Donald. Me, I would have no confidence in a goddamn thing anymore other than what rubes the peasants really are. I don't know how she gets out of bed honestly, but then again appearance fees, so it evens out I guess.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

What I'm saying is that Trump needs a truck of manure dumped on him.

Release the poop tape, Mueller.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

A. Beaverhausen posted:

It has to kill her every day she lost to Donald. Me, I would have no confidence in a goddamn thing anymore other than what rubes the peasants really are. I don't know how she gets out of bed honestly, but then again appearance fees, so it evens out I guess.

I, also don't have confidence in anything other than knowing that 30% of this country are dumb as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I hope it eats her up inside. I don't think it's blaming the victim to say Trump's victory is in a large part her fault.