Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Someone couldn't handle a post making fun of fuckboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Someone couldn't handle a post making fun of fuckboys.

He can’t help himself. His name is Cody Chazz for chrissakes. He was born into douchery.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Or point out that the 2000s saw America's longest war and it was fought largely by the people she's deriding.

2000s: Still working 16 hour days!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:siren: POSTING ON PAGE 1337 :siren:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Smythe posted:

c00l 570ry 8r0

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
L33t haxorz and poo poo.

:dance:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Katt posted:

Women can't be space marines because their bodies can't interface with the emperors space science magic :ohdear:

Would a Primarch sister have been too much to ask for? Fulgrim was 80% there. I doubt they'd have to change a single line.

Granted him falling to the gender bender chaos god of hedonism might have been awkward. Okay Russ and Perturabo get to be girls too.

The Emperor's BFF flat out says if the Emperor had just made the Primarchs women they wouldn't have had to deal with the whole Horus Heresy bullshit.

E: FB :downs:

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 05:54 on Dec 3, 2017

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lovely cousin continues to be lovely.

But his reblogged logic here is actually bananas. It's an ouroboros eating itself.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

"If a person has had five consecutive flu shots - their chance of contracting Alzheimer's disease is 10x higher than the non-vaccinated person.

Well, yeah - they're the ones who will be alive when they're 70.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

c00l 570ry 8r0

w04h

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/McNorfin/status/937186798148530176

:popeye:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"contracting" Alzheimer's. Yeah buddy if dementia was communicable you'd need PPE to work in a nursing home.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Alzheimer's is caused by a lack of shark liquids. For more information, watch Deep Blue Sea.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I'm linking the OP because the image might not be sfw

linked for mildly :nws:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
:lol: That design is totally ridiculous, gamers pick the worst hills to die on.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
why is there a 90 degree angle in her spine :gonk:

I lost all hope in that game when they revealed the main character but I guess it has just gotten worse huh.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Sweet Jesus her spine. :stonklol:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I've spent a whole chunk of today studying animal anatomy for finals and all I can think is that the basis for an upright bipedal gait is a vertical build that moves the centre of gravity above the legs. You see this in birds and you see this in humans.

She is gonna have a bad time. Jesus Christ that's awful.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Fantastic Flyer posted:

:lol: That design is totally ridiculous, gamers pick the worst hills to die on.

stop infringing on the creative freedoms of the noble japanese artist's culture

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

"stop being so Offended" says extremely normal gamer man who goes turbo apoplectic when someone rolls their eyes at super awkward anime t&a

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
"You're not gonna buy it so let the people with the worst taste in character design enjoy it" it a really bad argument. Also how quickly it devolved into "SJW CUCKS"

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The sad thing is that character's clothes/design is otherwise really pretty and they just had to go ruin it with ridiculous "sexy" anatomy. Just like Dragon's Crown (and innumerable other series not coming to mind right now). :sigh:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

RoboRodent posted:

I've spent a whole chunk of today studying animal anatomy for finals and all I can think is that the basis for an upright bipedal gait is a vertical build that moves the centre of gravity above the legs. You see this in birds and you see this in humans.

She is gonna have a bad time. Jesus Christ that's awful.

What you can't see is that her legs actually bend backwards like an ostrich or an all-terrain-scout-transport.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The Dragon's Crown guy just really loves tits. The videogame part was a secondary concern.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Labes for days posted:

The sad thing is that character's clothes/design is otherwise really pretty and they just had to go ruin it with ridiculous "sexy" anatomy. Just like Dragon's Crown (and innumerable other series not coming to mind right now). :sigh:

That something I appreciated in Pandora's Tower - Elena has a nice dress, but she isn't ludicrously boobilicious, even her monster transformation through out the game isn't sexualised, it's just an effect like she is rotting until her final transformation into the Complete Goddess, and even then her outfit is ridiculous and spiky, but keeps her mostly covered - certainly she is shapely in that form, but she is also covered enough to not be embarrassing to look at. It's still designed to be sexy in some ways, but it feels less gross than other variations. It's still dumb,
but not Yunalesca (from FFX) dumb. Also after she is back to normal her clothes aren't damaged at all - her once-white dress has simply been mostly stained black by the transformation goo.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
cool page (except for all the anime)

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
cool post (except for all the words)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Smythe posted:

N347.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The idea that criticism endangers their tigbittie anime waifus is still really hilarious to me.

Oh no anything but more subtle and realistic proportions on character design!

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Ularg posted:

The idea that criticism endangers their tigbittie anime waifus is still really hilarious to me.

Oh no anything but more subtle and realistic proportions on character design!

It implies that 'normal' women are not attractive to them. That millions of years of evolution has wired them to only be attracted to impossible proportions only available from games and anime.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

It implies that 'normal' women are not attractive to them. That millions of years of evolution has wired them to only be attracted to impossible proportions only available from games and anime.

James Tiptree, Jr. posted:

“Look. Y’know, if you give a bird a fake egg like its own but bigger and brighter-marked, it’ll roll its own egg out of the nest and sit on the fake? That’s what we’re doing.”

“We’ve been talking about sex so far.” I was trying to conceal my impatience. “Which is great, but the kind of story I’d hoped—”

“Sex? No, it’s deeper.” He rubbed his head, trying to clear the drug. “Sex is only part of it—there’s more. I’ve seen Earth missionaries, teachers, sexless people. Teachers—they end cycling waste or pushing floaters, but they’re hooked. They stay. I saw one fine-looking old woman, she was servant to a Cu’ushbar kid. A defective—his own people would have let him die. That wretch was swabbing up its vomit as if it was holy water. Man, it’s deep . . . some cargo-cult of the soul. We’re built to dream outwards. They laugh at us. They don’t have it.”

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
That exchange really boggles the mind.

"That's not valid criticism because I don't agree with it!"
"...Well, if we go by the dictionary definition of criticism..."
"STOP RUINING EVERYTHING CUCK SJW!"
:confused:

I feel like the whole world pivoted strangely at some point and I missed the turn. It's not even comprehensible. Why are so many people ready, willing, and able to whip themselves into a frothing rage about what is essentially anonymous criticism of a game? Who is it that can possibly care?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

sunken fleet posted:

I feel like the whole world pivoted strangely at some point and I missed the turn. It's not even comprehensible. Why are so many people ready, willing, and able to whip themselves into a frothing rage about what is essentially anonymous criticism of a game? Who is it that can possibly care?

They do because they have cultivated their identity based entirely on consumption. They aren’t just people who happen to play video games, they are gamers whose sense of self worth is based, in part or in whole, on the fact that they buy and play video games.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

sunken fleet posted:

That guy, apparently. Because it's "ruining the game" for him if he knows anyone anywhere thinks that Inflatotitty McL-Spine isn't the pinnacle of sexiness and game design?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

THis page reminds me that there was some quirk to Final Fantasy XI's levelling system that at some point you would ALWAYS have 1337xp until next level. I I had a screenshot at one point. It repeatedly happened with every job I leveled.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
everyone knows Ray Lewis is a murderer but they didn't have enough evidence to catch him

but you can't waste your life worrying what people think about you

https://twitter.com/raylewis/status/937285332709593089

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Who What Now posted:

The Emperor's BFF flat out says if the Emperor had just made the Primarchs women they wouldn't have had to deal with the whole Horus Heresy bullshit.

E: FB :downs:

Malcador was too good for that world.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

sunken fleet posted:

That pivot was Gamergate, or a culmination of everything that happened around that time. A lot of the "They're gonna ban our video games, we got to stop them!" and "Games are art!" probably had nothing left to really fight at the time and at one point just exploded into "FEMINISM TAKING AWAY MY GAMES". Now it's just naturally involved into a complex web of "Criticize lovely games I hate, but don't talk about my darling game it's perfect stop trying to SJWEEWEE it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ein cooler Typ posted:

everyone knows Ray Lewis is a murderer but they didn't have enough evidence to catch him

but you can't waste your life worrying what people think about you

https://twitter.com/raylewis/status/937285332709593089

Ok but what are his thoughts re: feminists outlawing big titties??