Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
When a, I gonna be able to stream this season on Netflix or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

PittTheElder posted:

And when Frank comes back to Paddy's as a man cheetah, and Dennis immediately understands.

Not only understands but loves it

Gay Horney posted:

When a, I gonna be able to stream this season on Netflix or whatever?

Sunny's out of Netflix on December 9th because Netflix are stupid streaming bitches

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Powaqoatse posted:

Wolf hair, bits of credit cards...

Still inconclusive.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mac and his "girlfriend" in the back office, pretending to be having sex while reading magazines :allears:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So I was looking at the wikipedia and apparently Charlie is considered/labeled as the main character? I don't know how to feel about that

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'd say that's probably listed as such because Charlie has had comparatively more (modern, not counting DeVito) mainstream success than the others?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I'd say that's probably listed as such because Charlie has had comparatively more (modern, not counting DeVito) mainstream success than the others?

I guess. I mean Charlie Day’s been on more movies probably while Olson and Howerton just have their own shows and IASIP is McElhenney’s baby right

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Man going on to season 2 and what a contrast with the kinda slouchy and unkempt Frank of the early seasons versus the horrible troll man of season 11

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Rob is directing the worlds first movie garunteed to hit a trillion dollars at the box office, so that's pretty successful.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

drunken officeparty posted:

Rob is directing the worlds first movie garunteed to hit a trillion dollars at the box office, so that's pretty successful.

Oh poo poo they’re making an It’s Always SuHOLY gently caress I can’t even finish the joke HE’S DIRECTING A MINECRAFT MOVIE wow

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Calaveron posted:

Man going on to season 2 and what a contrast with the kinda slouchy and unkempt Frank of the early seasons versus the horrible troll man of season 11

Obligatory from season 5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKyMU2lcINk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5vHhpaP9H8

I love this horrible little troll man :allears:

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Calaveron posted:

He realized he doesnt have a lot of year left so he decided to get real weird with it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You guys Charlie is absolutely the main character. We know way more about him and his life than any of the other characters. Dennis and Sweet Dee went to high school with Mac and Charlie and spent summers at Nazi camp with their grandpa. Dennis was raped as a teenager by Rick Moranis and Deandra did lots of beauty pagents. That’s literally everything we know about them until the shows timeline begins. Mac is baaaaarely more fleshed out than them because so many plots revolve around his parents.

By contrast we know a lot about Charlie, I feel like, and Charlie Work is the de facto highest rated episode

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

You guys Charlie is absolutely the main character. We know way more about him and his life than any of the other characters. Dennis and Sweet Dee went to high school with Mac and Charlie and spent summers at Nazi camp with their grandpa. Dennis was raped as a teenager by Rick Moranis and Deandra did lots of beauty pagents. That’s literally everything we know about them until the shows timeline begins. Mac is baaaaarely more fleshed out than them because so many plots revolve around his parents.

By contrast we know a lot about Charlie, I feel like, and Charlie Work is the de facto highest rated episode

I mean it's a matter of chickens and egg because they fleshed out Charlie more because Charlie was the breakout character because they fleshed him out more
Which is also why I guess Charlie is also both the uh, nicest character some times (he's straight up friends with everyone while Dennis doesn't like Dee or Frank Dee doesn't like Mac or Dennis or Frank Frank doesn't like Mac and Mac doesn't like Dee) and also the most machiavellian and evil one (Charlie Work, Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom, that episode where he has the rich girl fall in love with him, and so on). He's probably a lot of fun to write for and act

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Also the funniest scenes in the episode always occur in Charlie's apartment, from him and Frank's nightly routine, to Dennis and Charlie getting Frank's blood

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
The one scene that always gets me no matter how many times I've seen it and know that it is coming, is when Dee knocks the buzzer off the pedestal in the Family Feud episode.

Goddrat that cracks me up.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

pahuyuth posted:

The one scene that always gets me no matter how many times I've seen it and know that it is coming, is when Dee knocks the buzzer off the pedestal in the Family Feud episode.

Goddrat that cracks me up.

That and her spearing into the car door. I'm so glad I checked out The Mick, it really is Dee Unleashed.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Charlie is also the closest to likeable.

The Suburbs plot was the best Sunny has been since Charlie Work but I don't even remember what the other 4 were doing.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Nevvy Z posted:

Your honor, strike this line of reasoning!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Nevvy Z posted:

The Suburbs plot was the best Sunny has been since Charlie Work but I don't even remember what the other 4 were doing.

It was a whole thing with hats and then Dee muddied it up with side action

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

Mameluke posted:

Finally the Waitress can be a regular as she and Charlie's baby become fixtures at the bar in Paddy's. She acquires a job as Frank's bookkeeper.

That animated "up" episode. I legit teared up man.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

artemis is imo the best side chracter

shes been away for a while though, where she at?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Powaqoatse posted:

artemis is imo the best side chracter

shes been away for a while though, where she at?

A dumpster probably

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol that makes sense

i should call frank and ask

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Was ‘Being Frank’ her last episode?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

shes various dogs now for some reason

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2016157/

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Powaqoatse posted:

shes various dogs now for some reason

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2016157/

Trademark: Petite frame

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

le tres philiodopehoirs, tres plus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTuLx1CeoFQ

Anyway, Waitress apparently has a job here in Europe?!

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Powaqoatse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTuLx1CeoFQ

Anyway, Waitress apparently has a job here in Europe?!

Waitress is quite successful in other shows, iirc.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Powaqoatse posted:

What did you just call me bitch

I am NOT diddling kids!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pharmaskittle posted:

What did you just call me bitch

I am NOT diddling kids!

♪ Don't date girls unless they're older than my daughter...♪

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bushmaori posted:

Waitress is quite successful in other shows, iirc.
Wasn't she in that short-lived Fox show with Rob Lowe and Fred Savage?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

get that OUT of my face posted:

Wasn't she in that short-lived Fox show with Rob Lowe and Fred Savage?

The Grinder was too good for this world.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Did anyone ever meet the Gang and not have their life completely ruined? Cricket became a sci-fi hobo, Ponderosas both went nuts, Mac's dad was killed, the waitress ended up in a shelter, etc. Even the Juarez family had to sell their mansion because of taxes.

Frank, maybe??

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Dennis and Dee's actual dad got off okay until he diddled kids

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

The gay guy who wanted the buy the bar ended up relatively unscathed, although someone did drop dead on his doorstep.

RIP Hawky

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

i miss Country Mac and Roxie. :(

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Ballz posted:

i miss Country Mac and Roxie. :(

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet isn't that badass :ohdear:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007