Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fr0id posted:

that is funny but they’re not really a science fiction thing. most therapists offices have then outside the doors to make the conversation inside more private.

Are we talking about the ones that were obviously wifi antennas and distributed throughout the entire convention center but the Bernie folks thought it was only by them and it was some sort of high tech noise cancelling device?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
shut up zegermans

http://gawker.com/clinton-donor-confirms-presence-of-static-noise-machine-1770511652

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/Messina2012/status/872792410572632066

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
can you find that tweet of him insulting yougov's data guy for their prediction that it would be a hung parliament?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

shut up Streak

http://www.vocativ.com/346818/dnc-white-noise-machine-paranoia/index.html

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
C-SPAM: White Noise Machine

Murrah
Mar 22, 2015

I remember that time that Herman Cain started quoting Pokemon and I seriously thought that was going to be the pinnacle of political insanity Id experience in my lifetime

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Murrah posted:

I remember that time that Herman Cain started quoting Pokemon and I seriously thought that was going to be the pinnacle of political insanity Id experience in my lifetime

it took like 2 years for the absurdity of Terry Crews' character in Arrested Development to become president.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

did you actually read that article zegermans

it's about an entirely different event during the campaign from the colorado donor meeting where they used white noise machines to keep press and onlookers from hearing clinton tell the rich fucks her private position

i don't think you did read it

i think you scrambled for any headline that sounded like it would protect your precious loving abuela

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zeal posted:

did you actually read that article zegermans

it's about an entirely different event during the campaign from the colorado donor meeting where they used white noise machines to keep press and onlookers from hearing clinton tell the rich fucks her private position

i don't think you did read it

i think you scrambled for any headline that sounded like it would protect your precious loving abuela

no I was pointing out we were talking about two different situations, both of which were funny hysterics from a doomed campaign

jesus calm down yo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Trump uttered the pussygrabber tape to Jeb Bush's 1st cousin and he didn't ever bother to mention it to Jeb during the primary. Then got fired anyway for having Trump saying douchey things.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Just remembered this post.

Homeless Friend posted:

Why Senator, says here you're perfectly healthy! Those headaches are normal!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the tax bill reminds me of the time the house obamacare replacement bill that was kept in a secret room under armed police guard, and then when people still tried to get in to read it, it got moved to an undisclosed location and nobody could find it, and rand paul was dragging this copy machine around the house

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/bkerogers/status/935642697955729409

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Eric Cantor

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

zegermans posted:

Eric Cantor

my brother got to meet him a bunch of times and he's apparently an even more abrasive rear end in a top hat on a personal level

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

From decades ago, maybe March or April?

Jay-Z was promoting a movie he had produced or something and when he was asked about TRUMP! by a reporter, he went mute and Harvey Weinstein just kind of pulled him away

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
bush the lesser getting drunk on his reelection night

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
The reality-based community, and the entire nutcase quotation that surrounded the coinage of that

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

honestly I think this should be the other way around

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!
That time the Canadian parliament banned the word "weathervane" followed by "girouette" (French for weathervane) on the parliament floor because MPs kept using it to insult each other

Last year they banned "fart"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Context?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

The reality-based community, and the entire nutcase quotation that surrounded the coinage of that

that quote owns, and is one of my favorite things from the GWB years

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

2014 blm protest in the mall of america

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
theresa may's tory opponent calling her a bad leader because she's barren

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hey remember when a congressman shouting YOU LIE at the president was transgressive and a major story

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

[img]https://imgur.com/ohfsFWR.jpg[[/img]

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

aw shucky ducky

Hormples
May 3, 2002

ARRGHH!!
MY BONES!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
You know dond trump? The president?? Piss boy? I just remembrred that he, same guy, in January 2017 which was nine lifetimes ago - he did a benghazi. A real benghszi, where he ordered the destructions of an 8 year old american girl, a navy seal man, and a murderbird that was expensive enough it could have abolished poverty and shelterlessness, but instead it too was destroyed in donalds benghazi. Lmao

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

john edwards cheated on his dying wife

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

StashAugustine posted:

john edwards cheated on his dying wife
Newt Gingrich cheated on his dying wife and then divorced her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

frankenfreak posted:

Newt Gingrich cheated on his dying wife and then divorced her

is the woman he left her for the ambassador to the vatican, or is that the woman he left the other one for