Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
how scared should I be of wazzu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Chump Farts posted:

Probably "pretty scared"

They ain't world-beaters but they're gonna scare the poo poo out of your secondary and their defense is sneaky good this year

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Chump Farts posted:

depends heavily on how good your pass defense is

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

DJExile posted:

depends heavily on how good your pass defense is

ahahahahahahah

gently caress

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
The announcers in all of the games were saying that Bama should’ve been in. Was there any result which wasn’t going to result in Bama being in?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Chump Farts posted:

Depends on how good your defense is. Luke Falk folds like a tent at the slightest hint of pressure and/or coverage.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MSU is hosed playing in San Diego, they should play the game in a swamp or in the eye of a hurricane

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Democrazy posted:

The announcers in all of the games were saying that Bama should’ve been in. Was there any result which wasn’t going to result in Bama being in?

no. the minute Miami got upset weeks ago it meant bama was in even before the iron bowl because there was no way wiscy was going undefeated

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 3, 2017

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Democrazy posted:

If Wisconsin won then they'd be in

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Temple/FIU in some bowl I've never heard of at one of the worst stadiums in the country

https://twitter.com/Temple_FB/status/937439221345812481

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Adun posted:

If Wisconsin won then they'd be in

Yeah wisconsin goes in for sure if they had won. the only prayer Ohio State had was to murder Wisconsin and even then it'd have been a coin toss between them and Bama

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

shyduck posted:

Temple/FIU in some bowl I've never heard of at one of the worst stadiums in the country

please do not disrespect the legacy of the Bitcoin and Beef O'Brady's Bowls

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Should I be worried that SDSU hasn't been announced for a bowl yet

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Oh poo poo I just realized it's BAD BOY MOWERS

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

a bowl game in a baseball stadium with artificial turf being sponsored by a lawnmower maker is peak bowl season and i will brook no insult of it

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Should I be worried that SDSU hasn't been announced for a bowl yet

Nah, a lot of bowls have to wait on selection until other teams are announced for other games. it's a weird hierarchy

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/937440354894311424

so thats it now

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

is this the first time in like forever that army made a bowl?

E: oh whoops they went last year too

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

DJExile posted:

they're pretty good now that they hired the guy from georgia southern

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wanna see that triple option in a bowl game :yaycloud:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

MourningView posted:

I don’t think Alabama has any business getting in but it owns a lot that Iowa beat the piss out of Ohio State and kept them out of the playoff

Late to the party here, but :agreed:

gently caress Ohio State.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

DJExile posted:

a bowl game in a baseball stadium with artificial turf being sponsored by a lawnmower maker is peak bowl season and i will brook no insult of it

An indoor stadium with the grossest turf in the world, no less.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm excited for the Cotton Bowl and think it should be an interesting matchup.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

DJExile posted:

They're gonna win the CIC Trophy next week for the first time in 21 years or something

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/937311996072034306

The swingin' Dabos

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Real stoked to take a half day at work to drive to Annapolis for an away game we definitely lose

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

MourningView posted:

San Diego is rad

Fuckin A it is

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

shyduck posted:

You get right the hell out if you dont think that the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl isnt a tier 1 bowl name

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I hope SCar beats the poo poo out of Michigan.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Well that certainly escalated quickly

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Don't worry, that guy is in jail now.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

Scarf posted:

I hope SCar beats the poo poo out of Michigan.

I've watch one SCar game and that was Clemson flogging the poo poo out of them. How are they? Typical Muschamp all defense poo poo offense?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah pretty much

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Now to wait until it’s over and get a shirt

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

I live 15 minutes from there. Gonna get a ticket

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Michigan getting a better bowl game than MSU is really dumb, but at least it's also a worse opponent and a much less interesting game

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Dilber posted:

I live 15 minutes from there. Gonna get a ticket

:hellyeah:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Chump Farts posted:

I've watch one SCar game and that was Clemson flogging the poo poo out of them. How are they? Typical Muschamp all defense poo poo offense?

They gave then-#1 Georgia a pretty spry test in Athens, though it was one of those games where UGA outgained USC by a ton but just didn't finish off drives. 24-10 final.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Chump Farts posted:

Our defense forces a lot of turnovers and our quarterback has a tendency to play like garbage for half the game. The rest of the team is decent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State - Washington is pretty solid. A USC rematch would be fun, but I think the Fiesta Bowl will be one of the best bowl games.

I mean, we'll see what Ricky Rahne can do with a month to prepare with Moorhead gone.

• Locked thread