Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

My solution to the problem would be to tell [Suck Zone posters] frankly that they've got to draw in their horns and stop their aggression or we're going to bomb them into the Stone Age. And we would shove them back into the Stone Age with Air power or Naval power—not with ground forces.

im going to put the horns on your wife and mother
simultaneously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dairy Days posted:

im going to put the horns on your wife and mother
simultaneously

So... you're going to seduce him and his Dad into a threesome? :raise:

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

So... you're going to seduce him and his Dad into a threesome? :raise:

what do i look like to you the mystical gay that fucks women get real

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

cumshitter posted:

i dont read this thread and i didnt bother to read any of your posts but hear this, you dry assed cumless buttholes: do better. i expect more effort out of you. i want you to suck so hard it feels like im sticking my dick in the oddly warm void of space

also hi im your new manager i need one of you to reset my outlook password.

Здравствуйте, please click link to reset password

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
drat, mods were merciless last page

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MizPiz posted:

drat, mods were merciless last page

Sunday Night Massacre

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i dont read this thread and i didnt bother to read any of your posts but hear this, you dry assed cumless buttholes: do better. i expect more effort out of you. i want you to suck so hard it feels like im sticking my dick in the oddly warm void of space

also hi im your new manager i need one of you to reset my outlook password.

The only people who manage me are my soulless corporate overlords....... bitch!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some work done.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

The only people who manage me are my soulless corporate overlords....... bitch!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some work done.

i was about to pull the trigger... but you alt+window tabbed back into the desktop so im gonna assume youre being productive

this thread is now in my favorites list when i log into my control panel. if i do not see 100 or more posts by tomorrow morning when i stumble into the office everyone on this page, including myself, will be probed. and then sixered. as your manager i share in the blame and the achievement of our work group

this will be completely indiscriminate. every poster on every page will be sixered. the first 5-6 will have funny gifs but after that ill probably get lazy and stop

so start cogitating on political thoughts or poo poo, bitches valued teammates

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i was about to pull the trigger... but you alt+window tabbed back into the desktop so im gonna assume youre being productive

this thread is now in my favorites list when i log into my control panel. if i do not see 100 or more posts by tomorrow morning when i stumble into the office everyone on this page, including myself, will be probed. and then sixered. as your manager i share in the blame and the achievement of our work group

this will be completely indiscriminate. every poster on every page will be sixered. the first 5-6 will have funny gifs but after that ill probably get lazy and stop

so start cogitating on political thoughts or poo poo, bitches valued teammates

nobody post anything cumshitter said he wouldnt probe me n i found a way to gently caress him over

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

I went to my coworkers place to watch sports and she had the Clinton book ‘What Happened’ on the couch.

that book looked like a loving tome and I can’t imagine why anyone would read it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

NNick posted:

I went to my coworkers place to watch sports and she had the Clinton book ‘What Happened’ on the couch.

that book looked like a loving tome and I can’t imagine why anyone would read it

And then what happened?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Turdfuzz posted:

nobody post anything cumshitter said he wouldnt probe me n i found a way to gently caress him over

turdfuzz has been given special clearance to do whatever he pleases by me.

he is also higher than you on the org chart, so you better listen to him.

this 100 post challenge is now a loyalty test (technically 98, mine and turdfuzz's posts count) and you have to decide who you choose to follow. the strict and abusive rules lawyering drunkard or the monkey.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

NNick posted:

Some people don't buy books to read them.

Weird.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

And then what happened?

Arsenal lost and we ate burritos

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

cumshitter posted:

this 100 post challenge is now a loyalty test (technically 98, mine and turdfuzz's posts count) and you have to decide who you choose to follow. the strict and abusive rules lawyering drunkard or the monkey.
Whoa my department is overseen by the board

They just never vote for any administrative action, and honestly I think they've forgotten about me other than the fact they consciously keep it in their quarterly expense reports.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

ThndrShk2k posted:

Whoa my department is overseen by the board

They just never vote for any administrative action, and honestly I think they've forgotten about me other than the fact they consciously keep it in their quarterly expense reports.
Half the fluorescents don't work in this wing and they keep removing the LED replacements I buy because it disrupts the ambiance with 'too much silence'

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ThndrShk2k posted:

Half the fluorescents don't work in this wing and they keep removing the LED replacements I buy because it disrupts the ambiance with 'too much silence'

i didnt ask for complaints, i asked you to produce. which you are, so ignore my angry tone which you werent going to question anyway as a subordinate

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have a pretty deep bench of pro america gifs from soemthing i was doing a couple years aback and its going to be nice to be able to use them again

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

cumshitter posted:

orang utans 8 monkeys :milk:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ThndrShk2k posted:

Some people don't buy books to read them.

Weird.

Yeah, they're called college students!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
you heard the man

get to fuckin sucking!!!! *snaps fingers rapidly*

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

you heard the man

get to fuckin sucking!!!! *snaps fingers rapidly*

Sorry, I'm in blow mode, it's going to take at least three business days to transition to suck.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i swear to god if i read another suck zone opinion post im going to loving neck myself

you better come up with some goods and democrap mockery right now!!!!!!

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

If Arkansas Democrats want to field a serious Democrat, there’s only one name to consider. I’m talking, of course, about Clinton.

Arkansas is inhospitable territory for any Democrat. Therefore, the state party has little to lose by turning to Chelsea, and Chelsea has little to lose by returning home.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Sorry, I'm in blow mode, it's going to take at least three business days to transition to suck.

thats just not going to happpen

this is a team loving effort!!!!!

i may or may not be very drunk but i can gurantee that we are going to make this 100 post challenge very doable

and that starts with talking about how nancy pelosi and chuck schumer being really loving delusional!!!!!

you give them ayahusca and a vision loving quest and they're going to come out of it saying that we'll have to get the republicans to include them in the debate on the astral plane where there's no loving reception on their end because they're stingy dried rear end tarts who don't even want to bother!!!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

so how badly is the pedophile going to beat the other guy in alabama?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:yooge: chuck and nancy :yooge:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

so how badly is the pedophile going to beat the other guy in alabama?

By 5 points plus or minus like 5

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

For a 25 dollar donation you too can enter

The Suck zone

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
doug jones is going to lose big league and there is not a thing you can to do stop a child molester become a senator for a republican win

so jest loving watch and mock it, thats all everyone's good for

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
*Looks at ballot*

DOEG! *crumples voting receipt*

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I don't post much but I'm here to do my part!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

HiHo ChiRho posted:

For a 25 dollar donation you too can enter

The Suck zone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
stand for something oh my goddddddddddd

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

where's the suck zone gif

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pohl posted:

I don't post much but I'm here to do my part!

:patriot:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

thats just not going to happpen

this is a team loving effort!!!!!

Woah, woah, woah, I never signed up for this! No team loving!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Woah, woah, woah, I never signed up for this! No team loving!

Whatever, break out the industrial barrel of lube and get this party started. :gizz:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the zone ain't going to succ itself!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

the zone ain't going to succ itself!!!

It just needs to do a bit more calisthenics.

• Locked thread