Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Jim Harbaugh is a good fit at the storied University of Michigan Football program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
you see it was unfair because it was very rainy

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

an adult beverage posted:

Memphis sells beer at the Liberty Bowl but it's an off-campus stadium.

Ole Miss allows liquor on campus but not in the stadium, and beer is technically illegal on campus. It’s very much one of those rules that only gets enforced if you flaunt it.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

I don’t know the last man to talk so much poo poo while winning literally nothing of consequence

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Jim Harbaugh is a good fit at the storied University of Michigan Football program.

They may have to one day add a whole new shelf to hold the trophies he earns.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

MourningView posted:

Also the spot was bad, the refs were biased, and we just need the correct grad transfer quarterback

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
its pretty funny michigan state is 8-2 in their last ten vs michigan

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

mastershakeman posted:

It's better than pretty funny.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I don’t know the last man to talk so much poo poo while winning literally nothing of consequence

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

10 PRINT MOO U
20 PRINT HARVARD OF THE WEST
30 GOTO 10

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Please lord let some recruit's brother hide in the corner and Snapchat a visit from Herm.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jim Harbaugh should eat poo poo and die, IMO.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

reminder that Harbaugh is the guy who literally talked poo poo to his own Super Bowl winning brother in a family pick-up basketball game

quote:

We’re playing, and you can picture the kind of game it is, right? Allison [the 13-year-old] happens to hit a couple jumpers and we’re playing to seven, and we’re up maybe 5-1. Next thing you know, Jim starts going over the top of Allison for rebounds, he’s boxing her out 10 feet away from the basket. Next thing you know, it’s 5-5 and Jim has made all the shots for his team of course. I’m like, you know, maybe Addy would like to touch the ball? Maybe Katie or Jack could dribble a little bit now and then? It goes 6-6 and a long rebound comes out the side, he goes and gets it. I see Allison happens to be over there, so I see him going to the basket, he’s going to take Allison to the hole, you know, he’s about 6'3", 235, so I’m going to go cut him off. I get him with my right arm bar across his chest and I’m trying to body check him into the pricker bushes behind the driveway, and he just powers his way to the basket, lays one over the top, a reverse layup off the board, and all he could talk about is how he won. He picks up Jack and says, “Doesn’t it feel great, Jack, to win? Doesn’t it feel great to win?” An hour later we were crossing paths in the backyard to go get a soda or something, and he looks me right in the eye and he says, “Hey John, have you won anything yet?”

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
“Hey John, have you won anything yet?”

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

GobiasIndustries posted:

Jim Harbaugh should eat poo poo and die, IMO.

This reply is amazing:

quote:

Things Mark Dantonio has that Jim Harbaugh doesn't have: B1G Divisional titles (3), undisputed B1G titles (2), shared B1G title (1), CFP appearance, NY6 & BCS bowl game wins. Things Jim Harbaugh has that Mark Dantonio doesn't have: a DUI

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

This reply is amazing:

god drat :thurman:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This reply is amazing:

lol holy poo poo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

This reply is amazing:

holy lmao

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Harbaugh got a dui? When?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

tactlessbastard posted:

Harbaugh got a dui? When?

When he was coaching USD

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I hope herm wins with ASU because he seems like a genuinely nice man

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This reply is amazing:

Is it too early to again change the thread title to "Things Jim Harbaugh has that Mark Dantonio doesn't have: a DUI"

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Well harbaugh also has a super bowl appearance as a head coach but so does Lovie Smith so...

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jim Harbaugh: almost as many accomplishments as Bill Callahan

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I would just like to let you know that Desmond King owns and I love him

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

a neat cape posted:

I would just like to let you know that Desmond King owns and I love him

he rules the nfl is very dumb for not drafting him earlier

MyStereoHasMono
Feb 23, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space
On the subject of stadium beer - Ohio Stadium sells beer as of (I think) last year. The B1G Championship game, at the NFL Indianapolis Colts' Lucas Oil Stadium, however, did not.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Mark Dantonio?

They're made for each other.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh sorry, I'm sure Jim Harbaugh being an idiot on twitter is much more serious than MSU football raping a ton of people while the university covered for a pedophile and no one was punished at all. Let's get back to the Penn State jokes ASAP

:salt: :salt: :salt:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Mark Dantonio?

They're made for each other.

Mark Dantonio has won the conference multiple times as well as a Rose Bowl. I thought Michigan fans only cared about those two things and beating OSU?

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Also being home in time to watch Wheel

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Well harbaugh also has a super bowl appearance as a head coach but so does Lovie Smith so...

I literally just remembered Lovie Smith went to a super bowl and it made me lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Also, shut the gently caress up grandpa. Get back in your chair.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

vyst posted:

I literally just remembered Lovie Smith went to a super bowl and it made me lol

And with our boy Sexy Rexy

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I checked the replies on that tweet and deeply regret it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Jim Harbaugh is also an idiot not on twitter.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

MourningView posted:

I don't even use that excuse even if it probably was a factor in PSU losing to MSU.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Henchman of Santa posted:

Mark Dantonio has won the conference multiple times as well as a Rose Bowl. I thought Michigan fans only cared about those two things and beating OSU?

To give Jim Harbaugh some credit Michigan has scored just as as many points in the CFP as Michigan State

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Sparty demonstrates a proven medical procedure from Michigan State's gymnastics team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Have you never had a Viennetta?

• Locked thread