Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

THATS NOT HOW OVER UNDER WORKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That AJ Green fella is pretty good

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007
WHO FUCKKING DEYYYYY

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

'Steelers are losing because they are too sad to play' is dumb bullshit

True, true

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Oh my god that blitz was such a bad idea

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Eifert Posting posted:

What happened to Stephon Tuitt?

Multiple 5 minute long injury timeouts will do that.

*looks on Twitter*

well, gently caress

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Watch the red rifle shoot his load in the endzone

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hear them Bengals growling mean and hungry here they come a prowling lean and angry an offensive Brute run pass or boot and defensively he's rough tough Cincinnati Bengals that's the team we're going to cheer to Victory touchdown Bengals now put some points up on that board and win the game for Cincinnati

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol at Ben wrapped in his towel making his huffing farts face

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lol at Ben wrapped in his towel making his huffing farts face

lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

why would you have watt cover the flat there against aj green

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
To clarify the Steelers could be losing because Shazier is extremely good and his backup looks pretty lovely but I don't think they are too busy crying to remember the plays or something that is all I am saying

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/AKinkhabwala/status/937861443923398657

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Losing to primetime Andey - a shameful occurrence.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
lmao Iloka how do you miss that ball

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay Bengals now I need something very important from you.

I need you to not take your traditional halftime Valium.

I need this from you.

Also Iloka stop being an idiot.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Coulda had an easy pick if he wasn't going for the killshot.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That DPI would have been a touchdown if not for it. So good penalty to take.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

To clarify the Steelers could be losing because Shazier is extremely good and his backup looks pretty lovely but I don't think they are too busy crying to remember the plays or something that is all I am saying

He says, as the tv coverage literally shows Vince Williams crying on the sideline. I mean, it's cool man, your hated rival is being shut out in your house on MNF. Sorry, I can't get mad about football tonight

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Coulda had an easy pick if he wasn't going for the killshot.

Yep, he is responsible for what is basically a 6 pt swing if not more

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol now that is a good DPI

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

That DPI would have been a touchdown if not for it. So good penalty to take.

ya that was a guaranteed TD

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I think they remember the plays but they're missing their best player and a guy they like a lot to what might be career-ending or even normal life-ending injury. Not a big leap to think they might not be totally there mentally, mostly on defense.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
Now they're knocken on tha dooooor

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
How are you getting beat deep with the ball on the 50 with 11 seconds left

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there should be a cool youtube of all the cool things that happen when the bengals get confident about being competitive or whatever against pittsburgh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

there should be a cool youtube of all the cool things that happen when the bengals get confident about being competitive or whatever against pittsburgh

Yeah

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/bengals/status/937879606035656705

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
Mort!!! It's great to see Mort Anderson again. How long has he been back?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

THE BENGALS FUCKIN RULE

Epic Mount
Jun 18, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

THE BENGALS FUCKIN RULE

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

He says, as the tv coverage literally shows Vince Williams crying on the sideline. I mean, it's cool man, your hated rival is being shut out in your house on MNF. Sorry, I can't get mad about football tonight

Yo it sucks he got hurt I'm not cheering his injury or anything. I just think it is a little too easy to blame the Steelers playing like dogshit so far just on that. If I had to guess it has more to do with who they are playing the next two weeks more than anything.

Also they are still in this game the Bengals traditionally take absolutely massive dumps in the second half in these situations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

What exactly does life alert offer that literally any cell phone can't. Even an unlocked phone without service can make a 911 call for god's sake

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

THE BENGALS FUCKIN RULE

:yeah:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

What exactly does life alert offer that literally any cell phone can't. Even an unlocked phone without service can make a 911 call for god's sake

old people are confounded by cellphones

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Yo it sucks he got hurt I'm not cheering his injury or anything. I just think it is a little too easy to blame the Steelers playing like dogshit so far just on that. If I had to guess it has more to do with who they are playing the next two weeks more than anything.

Also they are still in this game the Bengals traditionally take absolutely massive dumps in the second half in these situations.

So we're clear, I'm not downplaying your team simply because I'm bummed out as well

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Chinatown posted:

old people are confounded by cellphones

Imagine being an elderly person, you just fell down and broke your hip, you bring out your brick of a mobile life alert box and then with a sinking feeling realize that you forgot to pay the bill that month

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Yay for the rain. Let's see some excellent clownball boys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here it come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ugh Mixon being out screws us so bad.

• Locked thread