Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Drythe posted:

and once again chela is wrong, this time about which game is being referenced entirely

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

God this is so good.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
wait so was the guy who killed Uncle Ben just hanging out on the roof of the house?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Jehoshaphat! I feel like I've eaten a whole box of bran!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

This is now my official canon.

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

They haven't taken down all the servers yet, I'm sure the real omega patch will be released any day now:

auth.marvelheroes.com/marvelheroes/clusterstatus.png

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Venom posted:

Jehoshaphat! I feel like I've eaten a whole box of brains!

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

The first Monday without midtown madness is the toughest... Anyone have a good "way, way, too much loot" screenshot?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
has it really only been a week lmao. i wonder what hopeless dreams some of those dudes on official are clinging onto now

edit: also like a month ago even when all this poo poo was obvious I had to laugh because Comixfan against all reason went ahead and bumped/updated like 20 new hero costume idea threads

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Your Battle Buddy posted:

has it really only been a week lmao. i wonder what hopeless dreams some of those dudes on official are clinging onto now

edit: also like a month ago even when all this poo poo was obvious I had to laugh because Comixfan against all reason went ahead and bumped/updated like 20 new hero costume idea threads

There are a few people in various stages of grief still posting on the steam group. http://steamcommunity.com/app/226320/discussions/

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

To everyone here whom supports GAZ, and their game: Marvel Heroes Omega: I say, why don't we all make threats to Disney/Marvel, that we will no longer go to their theme parks, buy their games, movies, etc, will no longer watch their movies, buy any of their products, or support them ever again...not mention, not to trust them ever again, for anything....."however unless they come through on their part, by being fair to GAZ..by Disney/Marvel doing whatever necessary, to come back to an agreement between them and GAZ, that will allow for issuance of re-licensing of the game through Disney/Marvel, and to give back the well deserved jobs of the employees of GAZ, so they can continue on with their greatest legacy, by them to be able to continue to make the game awesome like it is now, through all the sacrifices all the employees at GAZ has made, just to make the game awesome like it is now. Thanks GAZ! For everything you've all sacrificed, and done..just to make this game awesome!!! I hope to see that your company be saved, and that you all may be able to continue on with your game, so everyone can continue to enjoy playing it.

RubberBands Hurt
Dec 13, 2004

seriously, wtf
No I was just about to play this again ... In a few months :( :(

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

McSpanky posted:

To everyone here whom supports GAZ, and their game: Marvel Heroes Omega: I say, why don't we all make threats to Disney/Marvel, that we will no longer go to their theme parks, buy their games, movies, etc, will no longer watch their movies, buy any of their products, or support them ever again...not mention, not to trust them ever again, for anything....."however unless they come through on their part, by being fair to GAZ..by Disney/Marvel doing whatever necessary, to come back to an agreement between them and GAZ, that will allow for issuance of re-licensing of the game through Disney/Marvel, and to give back the well deserved jobs of the employees of GAZ, so they can continue on with their greatest legacy, by them to be able to continue to make the game awesome like it is now, through all the sacrifices all the employees at GAZ has made, just to make the game awesome like it is now. Thanks GAZ! For everything you've all sacrificed, and done..just to make this game awesome!!! I hope to see that your company be saved, and that you all may be able to continue on with your game, so everyone can continue to enjoy playing it.

nahhh movies are good unlike this game

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

McSpanky posted:

no

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Man, I can't wait to see Disney/Marvel's meltdown after getting boycotted by the dozens of players this game had left

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
If previous Disney property games are any indication Reddit is gonna pitch a fit and tank Gazillion's stock.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Don't spend money or very little on Disney game properties, they don't give a poo poo about games.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Marvel Heroes really did a good job keeping my spending in check at 8 cents an hour. Now I've fallen in to a much much more expensive hobby I hope I can quit soon.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

davebo posted:

Marvel Heroes really did a good job keeping my spending in check at 8 cents an hour. Now I've fallen in to a much much more expensive hobby I hope I can quit soon.

Just set yourself a simple goal to stick to, like collecting every comic Wolverine has made an appearance in over the years.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

McSpanky posted:

That Silver Surfer guy is legit really funny. When the announcement came from Disney shutting down the servers, he didn't believe it because it didn't come from Gaz.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Grinning Goblin posted:

That Silver Surfer guy is legit really funny. When the announcement came from Disney shutting down the servers, he didn't believe it because it didn't come from Gaz.

*ruins uber dorks life* i do this out of compassion

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
https://kotaku.com/the-last-months-of-gazillion-entertainment-maker-of-ma-1821016486

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Kotaku really needs to hire a reliable editor, that article has an embarrassing amount of typos and grammatical errors

Also I feel real bad for all the non-Asros folks who got turbofucked by Mr. Gaz

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Meanwhile, Asros stole the posters in the office, and gave them away on Twitter.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

but giving things away is against his rational self-interest!!

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016

Kheldarn posted:

Meanwhile, Asros stole the posters in the office, and gave them away on Twitter.

i lowkey want one, theyre fire.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

davebo posted:

Man I was at an antiques mall over the weekend and one of the booths had some 90s comics and as I was thumbing through I saw a Moon Knight issue with two large text bubbles on it. The first said

"WOLVERINE
Does not appear in this issue..."

And under that was one that said

"But with Spider-Man and Punisher guest starring, we don't think you'll mind!"

And I don't get why Marvel would go out of their way to advertise who isn't in an issue. Anyway it made me think of this thread and your Wolverine comics and the fact that Moon Knight will never be in a game again.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
He's still in the pinball game (I think!)!)!)

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

never 4get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDG2E3TOXFQ

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Baby Proof posted:

In honor of the role spreadsheets and math had in the development of Marvel Heroes, here's the SALR top 30 results for the seven MH threads.

honored to be on here

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Your Battle Buddy posted:

He's still in the pinball game (I think!)!)!)

His table is ok. His missions are kind of bad but the rest is decent. Not bad like the Guardians table, but still not great.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Isn't he also in Future Fight?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

Isn't he also in Future Fight?

ya. he was a shittier kamala when i quit

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Humerus posted:

Man I was at an antiques mall over the weekend and one of the booths had some 90s comics and as I was thumbing through I saw a Moon Knight issue with two large text bubbles on it. The first said

"WOLVERINE
Does not appear in this issue..."

And under that was one that said

"But with Spider-Man and Punisher guest starring, we don't think you'll mind!"

And I don't get why Marvel would go out of their way to advertise who isn't in an issue. Anyway it made me think of this thread and your Wolverine comics and the fact that Moon Knight will never be in a game again.

it was a hilarious joke about how in the 90s WOLVERINE was in everything and especially in stuff that needed a quick sales boost, see also spiderman, punisher, ghost rider

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

punchymcpunch posted:

it was a hilarious joke about how in the 90s WOLVERINE was in everything and especially in stuff that needed a quick sales boost, see also spiderman, punisher, ghost rider

I remarked to my wife that maybe Wolverine was in every other book that month so they had to let people know this was the one exception.

Also though where's my Ultimate Alliance 3

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
are the ps4 ports of the MUA games bad? They're expensive as gently caress last I checked :eyepop:

I haven't played the first one since it was new, I really liked it then, curious as to how its held up.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I sure hope they farm out the Moon Knight movie to some relatively unknown but talented director.

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

super sweet best pal posted:

I sure hope they farm out the Moon Knight movie to some relatively unknown but talented director.

They'll probably get Steven Grant to produce.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Disney buying Fox is back on the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Good, the MCU really needs a good Doom as a main villain.