Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what thje gently caress is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
That's not vaguely close to catchable

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Nice lack of call to make up for that poo poo call earlier.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
How do you do that terrible of a job of reffing in the span of 3 plays?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

achillesforever6 posted:

I can relate a lot since I never wear rain coats in the rain only cotton sweatshirts/hoodies

get a rain coat

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
That was a dogshit DPI call

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm glad the NFL hates its Ohio teams and never wants to see them win anything

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
MNF: PIT @ CIN 12/5: Flags of Our Fathers

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Play posted:

That loving call, wow

I really don't think it's rigged. Just dumb as gently caress refs

This is correct

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The second call was fine, tangled legs is not pass interference afik. First call... literally nothing there

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

That's not vaguely close to catchable

the ball could be thrown out of the loving stadium and theyll still throw the flag if you tackle the receiver bruh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Just heard about Shazier. Good ol' AFC North football.

Also, see what you're hitting.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

NEED MORE MILK posted:

the ball could be thrown out of the loving stadium and theyll still throw the flag if you tackle the receiver bruh

He didn't tackle the receiver, both their legs tangled because the coverage was tight

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

b0ng posted:

How do you do that terrible of a job of reffing in the span of 3 plays?

I swear to god this ref group is actually retarded. It takes a huge fuckup to get called out this hard by Gruden of all people, and they're just digging deeper.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Just popping in to confirm that no matter who wins, this is some of the worst officiating in years, right?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The refs have been horrible but Kirkpatrick is literally holding the arm of the receiver back here. Like, he's got the wrist in a vice grip

https://twitter.com/nflfilmstudy/status/937897920887771136

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What did people do with their monday nights before MNF?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Naturally Selected posted:

I swear to god this ref group is actually retarded. It takes a huge fuckup to get called out this hard by Gruden of all people, and they're just digging deeper.

I remember they said this crew threw the second most flags in the NFL... kind of makes me wonder which shitass crew throws the most if these guys are in second place

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What did people do with their monday nights before MNF?

Got drunk sitting in silence in front of a blank tv

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
God bless Dayton Ohio

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Blarfk posted:

Just popping in to confirm that no matter who wins, this is some of the worst officiating in years, right?

I think this matchup is just cursed I remember last year's being super bad too

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Blarfk posted:

Well, this and the SNF game. They're really going all out on utterly poo poo calling this weekend. Also uncalled holding+DPI on gronk but we all know how that ended

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dalton got trucked, lol.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I read somewhere that guy is a massive rear end in a top hat who just tries to get on TV constantly

I think that's Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Bengals are going to gently caress this all up.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This is starting to look like a pattented Bengals 4th quarter meltdown.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Where was that false start exactly? I couldn't see it

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Play posted:

I remember they said this crew threw the second most flags in the NFL... kind of makes me wonder which shitass crew throws the most if these guys are in second place

Getting paid by the flag. The new bountygate.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Eifert Posting posted:

This is starting to look like a pattented Bengals 4th quarter meltdown.

Yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

here it come

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

:flag:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I think I watched this same movie on the plane a few weeks ago, and I saw it in theaters like a year or two ago, but my memory is foggy- how much do the Steelers end up winning by?

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
FLAGS FLAGS FLAGS

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Throw that stupid pick Ben.

You know you want to

You know you must

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Abugadu posted:

I think I watched this same movie on the plane a few weeks ago, and I saw it in theaters like a year or two ago, but my memory is foggy- how much do the Steelers end up winning by?

Field goal just as time expires.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
This is where burfict gets hot for a 15yder followed by Dre giving a spot foul on the 1

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Abugadu posted:

I'll think you'll find the poorly made decision to challenge a clear call will cost the Steelers this game on the final drive. I've seen this movie too

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Go for the head shot Tez let the demons consume you late in the 4th quarter

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
The comfort click belt looks like just the thing I need for my auto erotic asphyxiation sessions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I'm a fully vetted, experienced dogwalker. AMA

• Locked thread