Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArfJason posted:

what if bomberman was casually drinking tea in his house after pwning some convservative fedora shitlords and decides to drive to the store but a policeman stops him and takes him to jail because his drivers license is no longer valid because a clerical error declared him to be legally dead?

ArfJason posted:

what if homguy threw down the ladder on the north front of the house, then realized they were coming from the south side and thus he jumps from the second floor window, landing in a roll, then due to panicking and not picking up the shotgun he gets decapitated by Doctor Salvador while the Ganado scream UN FORASTERO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

You guys done yet?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

:gb2fyad:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what iof manbomb attempted to escape by aiming his spraycans down and propelling himself over the shellbyville kids, but it actually worked, and then he died on landing because the spraycanns are empty and he cant use them to slow his descent?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Reports coming in from the skepto-sphere that Sargon Of Akkad activated his behelit and was granted an audience with the God-Hand. He chose to sacrifice all of his compatriots (Cynical Phrenologist, Cynical Programmer, Cynical keyboard, Cynical Brit, and The Angry Subscribe button) in order to restore life to the Bumerguy.

If you really think about it, the whole situation is akin to the Batman/joker situation.

They need each other.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hbomberdude decided he had enough of these conservatards and ignored them on sa because theyre retarded idiot bitche but he had to check the last post because the link is in black, which you know thanks to the screenshot he posted to let everyone know how much he doesnt care?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

You guys are trying way too hard.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

arfjason is a good poster actually you noobs.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ArfJason posted:

why are you guys getting so mad about simple questions?

I can no longer dispute that you are in fact asking questions.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

JVNO posted:

‘White noise posting’ is about right. I can’t say what ArfJason is doing is trolling or derailing. Dongicus on the other hand is somewhat bizarre and incomprehensible in his awfulness.

Hbomber dick stroking is also white noise to me at this point.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

fallenturtle posted:

The newest video I see from him is the Soy Boy. Are you referring to this on Braid from Feb 2016?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Zp1DZJIYU

Oh was it? It just popped up in my youtube rec videos.

Anyway, to get this thread back on track, apparently Amos Yee got kicked out of his house for his views on pedophilia and is crying about his free speech being suppressed.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
He’s trying to frame it as ‘I’m getting discriminated against for saying we should end discrimination against pedophiles’. That would be an admirable stance actually, and is both defensible and reasonable.

This is not what he did. He was pretty obviously pro-pedophile, which is another matter entirely.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I hope he ends up living under a bridge like an actual pedophile.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

ArfJason posted:

what if hbomberdude decided he had enough of these conservatards and ignored them on sa because theyre retarded idiot bitche but he had to check the last post because the link is in black, which you know thanks to the screenshot he posted to let everyone know how much he doesnt care?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Is Tim Pool the most clueless new media person in the world? Is there any topic he won't try to both sides?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGAraohOYdU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hoboguy were shut inside a safe space vacuum and was forced through pressure chambers to pass through an atom wide aperture, killing him?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if guybombH had mis mouth surgically grafted onto the rear end of the "I once recorded potassium reacting with water which means im right when i say that feminist that got money through kickstarter is worse than tertiary stage syhpilis [part 436]" guy, and his rear end attached to asian pedophile's mouth, killing him due to infection

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if an overweight deeply retarded british man who calls himself Plato, using as an avatar a picture of Socrates, dropped a 500kg weight onto bomber from a canyon, killing him instantly?

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

15,000 posts of this poo poo, im surprised you only have 3 pages of probations

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Some call the IT department. The bot's on the fritz again. At least it didn't turn into a nazi like the last one.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if harry bomb pulled through with his soy diet, but it caused him to suffer extreme diahrrea, heart issues or damage his cognitive capabilities due to iron zinc and b12 deficiencies, killing him slowly?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if when faced with hordes of nazi sympathizers who post 3+ hour long videos requesting people sum up their arguments in 5 minutes, heideggerbombermarx pulled out nunchucks and started flailing them around masterfully until he slips for a second due to being frail and weakened by lacking proper nutrition and smacked his own neck so hard it cracked his 2nd cervical vertebra, creating a splintered portrusion that slashes his spinal cord, rendering him either a paralytic or dead?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if harveybomb started swinging so hard on a swingset that he starts spinning around real fast, and eventually gets launched into the sun?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

HoboBummerGuy appears tied on a custom-designed motorcycle, apparently belonging to the Bro Army; according to the writing on the back of the seat. The :thinking: emoji is sitting in front of the steering handles with a blonde wig that appears to imitate HamBlam, Thank You Ma'am's hairstyle in a mocking fashion. A spherical motorcycle death cage is set up with a red circus tent standing behind it and two large tiger heads bobbing on both sides. The :thinking: emoji steers the motorbike straight into the cage, and at the last second jumps out; leaving Bomb to go straight inside.

Once within the death cage, Hbom is spun around continuously, much like real death cage performers do (though uncontrollably) - meanwhile, standing at a safe distance from the contraption, The :thinking: emoji (now wearing a kekistan t-shirt) is spinning a hula-hoop. Four electric generators then appear atop the cage and charge up with magnifying volts of electricity which quickly envelope the entire metal cage. BombenH, dizzy from the spins, gets electrocuted. Once the subsequent burst of light fades away, the motorcycle, now without a passenger, rolls to a stop. A nearby machine connected to the cage gives out three beeps and produces a small tub of what appears to be "Soy Sauce" with a photo of hbumaclot on its cover labeled "Soy-Based Homo Butter"; implying that the high speed of the motorcycle combined with the electric shock caused Hmonger's body to liquefy.

The picture then switches to a childlike drawing of The :thinking: emoji sitting at a table in the outdoors, enjoying a bowl of udon topped with the homo butter; leading to believe The :thinking: emoji is about to enjoy soy butter for his breakfast meal

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

business hammocks posted:

I hope he ends up living under a bridge like an actual pedophile.

That's a terrible thing to wish on children, bridges are supposed to have imaginary trolls under them not literal babyfuckers.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

ArfJason posted:

im imagining it

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
really wish ArfJason would stop this derail so we can all get back to watching two hour long youtube videos where a leftist video game streamer and a mentally ill person debate whether or not trans people should be allowed to own land

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I tried to get the thread back on track by laughing at pedophiles. Since that didn't work, how about we laugh at alt-right women realizing that their alt-right male counterparts don't exactly value their opinions:

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

It's almost like they're huge misogynists, who'd have ever guessed that one.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Dec 5, 2017

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
I was going to post one of those old videos where the British guy whispers "Oh no!" and a dummy falls off the roof or something but can't remember his name.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Mr Interweb posted:

I tried to get the thread back on track by laughing at pedophiles. Since that didn't work, how about we laugh at alt-right women realizing that their alt-right male counterparts don't exactly value their opinions:

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

"What is also just completely shocking to me is the utter lack of understanding of nuance."

Wow.

fallenturtle
Feb 28, 2003
paintedblue.net

ArfJason posted:

what if an overweight deeply retarded british man who calls himself Carl, using as an avatar a picture of Sargon of Akkad, dropped a 500kg weight onto bomber from a canyon, killing him instantly?

Fixed it for ya.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if hwombocombodude started riding downhill on a skateboard, completed a loop-de-loop labeled Cultural Marxism and launched from a ramp high into the air and landed into a trash compactor, crushing him to death?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
What if at night in complete darkness LGiantbombKid ran across a neighborhood where a shootout is occurring, which according to Skeptic Yeti in a Suit is caused by the black race's genetic predisposition to Gang and Flat Screen Stealing, then after crossing safely, he wiped his forehead, rested against a wall with one hand crossing his legs, and when someone shone a light at him, the wall behind him showed all the holes in his shadow?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if kidbombchu were attacked by LogicalPaladin with his sword, cutting him in half and having his legs walk away from under him as he hovers in the air confused?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm sorry.

(ds2 is actually the game that got me fully into the series after like four false starts with 1 but it's the weakest one. that still makes it better than 99.99 percent of games.)

It's the best. It has a dream like quality to its story and progression unmatched by the others. It's David Lynches dark souls. Some people say it mangled established lore. Does that matter now that 3 came out and pissed on everything? BB > DS 2 > DS 1 > DS 3.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if mC4bloke decided to prank call Wonder Agnostic, but the tables turn on him when Wonder Agnostic connects a helium tank to his phone's microphone, causing bloke's head on the other end inflating and then popping, killing him?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if bigbadaboom tried to chase Sonic the Fasc-hog and then he noticed he's not standing on groud and just as he completely realizes it, he starts falling and then we get a cenital shot of him waving at the camera as he slowly falls and when he hits the ground, a smoke cloud in the shape of a hammer and sickle slowly disspiated?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
what if Hentai-Bomb: ~✨GUY??!!!!✨~ tripped on a rock and hit the pavement too hard and died?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Mr Interweb posted:

This does make me genuinely wonder why they would associate at all with these groups. For what reason?

• Locked thread