Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
just get a box of funfetti cake mix you elitist snobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Feldegast42 posted:

If you think that's depressing you haven't seen poo poo yet

i can barely watch that show it fills me with such darkness but i do it anyway

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

idk they dont look all that big from here

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol "is she a woman"

she is woman enough for me, woman enough for all of us!

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

BraveUlysses posted:

so what exactly is the point of establishing the embassy in jerusalem

lol is this some end times poo poo

Israel's annexation of East Jerusalem is not widely recognized by the international community, which officially considers Jerusalem to be disputed territory which Israel has occupied and attempted to illegally annex. as such, most countries don't officially recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and therefore have their embassies elsewhere.

in practice, of course, the annexation of East Jerusalem is a definitely a done deal by now and no country has shown any real inclination to give a poo poo. no one really wants to officially admit it because Jerusalem is a big deal to the Palestinians and so much of the international community wants to pretend it's still on the negotiating table, plus no one wants to openly admit that international law was a toothless failure that failed to stop an illegal annexation

moving the embassy will make Israel (and Zionists and evangelicals) happy, generally recognize and legitimize Israel's expansionist policies, put yet another knife in the two-state solution, and piss off a shitload of Muslims

and if pissed-off Muslims get violent, that's good for right-wing fascists all over the globe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

angerbeet posted:

just get a box of funfetti cake mix you elitist snobs

but then the angry gay muslim conservative baker wont be owned to own the libs :qq:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

whats that in your hand donald?

Just what I want on Christmas.

Coal.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/NPR/status/938159042316337153

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Feldegast42 posted:

That's why we are the best drat nation on the planet motherfuckers

planet motherfuckers is what the crew of the centauri observation mission in the asteroid belt calls earth informally, when they're not watching the much more interesting jovian civilization on jupiter's many moons.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

[those wedding pics but instead of cake it's packed full of zingers and ding dongs]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Main Paineframe posted:

Israel's annexation of East Jerusalem is not widely recognized by the international community, which officially considers Jerusalem to be disputed territory which Israel has occupied and attempted to illegally annex. as such, most countries don't officially recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and therefore have their embassies elsewhere.

in practice, of course, the annexation of East Jerusalem is a definitely a done deal by now and no country has shown any real inclination to give a poo poo. no one really wants to officially admit it because Jerusalem is a big deal to the Palestinians and so much of the international community wants to pretend it's still on the negotiating table, plus no one wants to openly admit that international law was a toothless failure that failed to stop an illegal annexation

moving the embassy will make Israel (and Zionists and evangelicals) happy, generally recognize and legitimize Israel's expansionist policies, put yet another knife in the two-state solution, and piss off a shitload of Muslims

and if pissed-off Muslims get violent, that's good for right-wing fascists all over the globe

the two state solution is a massive failure. there should only be one state. palestine :getin:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/EmilyStewartM/status/938154421355151365

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
lol if you get married in this post escalator time

drink yourself to death while you watch the world burn instead

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Feldegast42 posted:

If you think that's depressing you haven't seen poo poo yet

Lmao

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/KieranSuckling/status/938148186857775104

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Thatim posted:

Just watched the first season of Bojack.

Hotdamn that turned depressing at the end of the season

bojack is basically weaponized depression so stop now if that's gonna be an issue

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
International law IS largely a toothless farce though? lol

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

season 3 is amazing

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i hope our future involves gundam style mech wars, but all the mechs are coal powered

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

liberal tiers

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Netanyahu was Kushner's baby sitter!

Serf
May 5, 2011

if ur last name is suckling u should change it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gold butte

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

tax cuts aren't helping tech stocks as much because you have to have profits to pay taxes in the first place

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/938110737314172928

got 'em :smugbert:

time to put down the covfefe drumpf and delete yr account!!!!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

can they stop loving doing this

Serf
May 5, 2011

the bitcoin of weed posted:

no

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
i will mine in the gold butte

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

national monuments are for confederate war generals and confederate war generals only, not bears and carps and poo poo. well, except for commander archibald s. wotjek of course

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

the bitcoin of weed posted:

In alabama? hell no why would they

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zeal posted:

planet motherfuckers is what the crew of the centauri observation mission in the asteroid belt calls earth informally, when they're not watching the much more interesting jovian civilization on jupiter's many moons.

i see you subscribe to the theory that earth is just the galactic prison for the universes most dangerous creatures

cat would kill us all if we didn't worship them as gods, and dolphins would genocide the galaxy if they had the thumbs to manage it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

digging 4 gold in my gold butte to present to king gold president butte

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Lol Gold Butt.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Al! posted:

the two state solution is a massive failure. there should only be one state. palestine :getin:

the two state solution has been a joke for decades, but everyone insists on pretending it's still realistic because every other likely ending to the Israel/Palestine conflict would be a disaster for literally everyone

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

a minor set back. the market is an unstoppable juggernaut that will only go higher. get ready for a six figure dow in the coming months bitches.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

obama is running

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

oh good let's fish out the last remaining pockets where seed populations might have survived

soylent green will provide all the protein we need until jesus comes back

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/dougmillsnyt/status/938148445856174081

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

quote:

Just as Moore has to turn out his white evangelical base, Jones has to turn out black Democrats.

"We got to get our folks to the polls," says Tuskegee Mayor Tony Haygood. "It's about who gets the most folks to the polls in this election."

Part of Jones' appeal is that he won convictions decades later against the Ku Klux Klan church bombers who killed four black girls during the civil rights movement.

Harrington says that carries weight.

"When he prosecuted the KKK when they bombed that church in Birmingham, Ala. — that's strong on crime," she says. "The president has it all mixed up."

good stuff, I hope they actually invest in Alabama for the long term

oh...whats this?

quote:

"Mitch needs to shut up," says Republican voter J.W. Knight, a Tuskegee police officer. He says the national GOP needs to stay out of Alabama's politics.

"We fought a war for that in the 1860s," he says. "Also for slavery and other reasons, but one of them was to keep the federal government out of our back pocket. They want to legislate everything and Alabama is just not going to put up with it."

Hey, Sherman, you missed a spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/938153340118163457

:thunk:

• Locked thread