Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

DapperDon posted:

Niceeeeee. Doing this tonight. Thanks.

Do you put all three meats in the dish? Or do you only put one in, but it works with the other two?

Starts off sounding like a gumbo, but ends up with pasta - so either let the veg, herbs, olive oil provide the sauce or go with a light marinara. Just sounds like a lot of competing flavors/textures in the meat area for my taste.

Or you could just drizzle some ranch dressing on the top and call it a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

starcitizen.game : not found

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

surfacedetail.balls : not shown

Zzr fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 6, 2017

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

fuzzymodem.rear end : brutally takedowned

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Toops posted:

idk The pesto might be too much. Why not a nice marinar?

This is good for thought. Pasta water is on the boil now.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Golli posted:

Do you put all three meats in the dish? Or do you only put one in, but it works with the other two?

Starts off sounding like a gumbo, but ends up with pasta - so either let the veg, herbs, olive oil provide the sauce or go with a light marinara. Just sounds like a lot of competing flavors/textures in the meat area for my taste.

I like that. I think I will call it Italian Gumbo from now on. Thanks for that.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

It's always bugged me that everyone rips on the British for boiling everything but the Italians get a free pass for boiling pasta.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Zzr posted:

I'm glad of it

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Zzr posted:

The inevitable consequences of piracy

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Dusty Lens posted:

It's always bugged me that everyone rips on the British for boiling everything but the Italians get a free pass for boiling pasta.
"It always bugged me that everyone rips on CIG for cryenginging everything but actual good fps games gets a free pass on using CryEngine"

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

Dusty Lens posted:

Italians get a free pass because they don't boil their pizza.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

DapperDon posted:

Okay so I have this recipe I am trying to nail down. It has a constant base flavor that I am currently addicted to. But I have been experimenting with other components. It's a fun dish with hot and sweet sausages, chicken breast, the largest shrimp I can find, garlic, red & green pepper, onion, baby bella mushrooms served over pasta with olive oil, balsam, and Parmesan. So my question is, besides the seasoning and herbs, would you do a sauce or no??

Man, I count myself lucky if I don't burn the house down putting frozen poo poo in the microwave

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%

They better credit you when the intern reads this thread and says,

"Erm, guys. You'll never guess.
Derek just solved all our framerate issues"

Baxta
Feb 18, 2004

Needs More Pirate

Toops posted:

idk The pesto might be too much. Why not a nice marinar?

Yeah red pesto might be a bit much. Could try basil or just reduce white wine in the rest of the ingredients a bit. Parmesan should thicken it up by itself.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016
What can I say? I love my vittles. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Dusty Lens posted:

Itialians invented the art of cuisine.

The English invented boiled meatmush and oatgruel.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Baxta posted:

Yeah red pesto might be a bit much. Could try basil or just reduce white wine in the rest of the ingredients a bit. Parmesan should thicken it up by itself.

Lemme ask my sister she’s an executive chef at an insanely good Italian restaurant in <large city known for its cuisine>

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Sarsapariller posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ENe7B6WDA

That intel hard-drive spaceship looks super cheap. Seriously it looks like an asset from a completely different game.

it's a freespace 2 GTF Pegasus

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT
Can you go into more detail? Programming stuff is interesting but mostly goes over my head. Is it that multiple threads or instructions can be indefinitely idle while still consuming processing power, and that a Spinlock increases the odds that they might try to execute simultaneously or out of sequence?

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

BluesShaman posted:

she went down fast

I guess thats where the cryengine water level is LOL

Nanako the Narc
Sep 6, 2011

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That ending is just too perfect.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Golli posted:

Parole Hearing Transcript:

PB Chair: Do you feel you are rehabilitated?
FM: Don't mean to sound pushy, but did you get a chance to check out my demo reel yet?
<Stamping sound, paper shuffling>
PB Chair: You are dismissed

But but Sandi knows me!

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

Fuzzy Modem pulled the Star Citizen defense. Unprecedented in legal history. He actually tried to use his Jpegs as currency to mitigate his jail sentence.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Beet Wagon posted:

Not Mirificus. The system engineers were worried too much exposure to the brown sea would cause him to engage in what they referred to as "an orgy of murder" so they didn't install the feelings module. Also, they couldn't afford the Intel Optane drive that stores those feelings because they became really hard to find for some reason.

He’s got all the AI, none of the subsumption.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Daztek posted:

You should get one of these imo

Pretty up my decks with some heavy guns? Maybe!

Thoatse posted:

They don't work very well 12,000' underwater

I watched some videos of people shooting guns underwater. Maybe you should come on down and give it a try. :sureboat:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Golli posted:

Yes, I add them all in. Everything is done in a rustic slice except for the shrimp that I sometimes leave out.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
WTFO reminds me of BTK from Mindhunter with his mustache.

When will he realize he's only torturing himself though?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

VictorianQueerLit posted:

0.00001% of your posts in defense of Derek Smart were only jokingly defending Derek Smart. My argument has been torn asunder. You are the master troll here.

Are you going like Single White Female on him or something because I refuse to believe the puppet master thing isn't intentionally copying him.

Oh no, pull up friend! :raise:

Fake edit: I was too late with this advice. Chalk it up to my server ticks being slow.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Grapes are toxic to dogs. Hopefully this guy is ok though.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

Abuminable posted:

Italians get a free pass because they don't boil their pizza.

Scottish deep fried pizza

mmmmmmmmm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_pizza

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Heh.

So is this an “I called it! But maybe... I didn’t!” call?

Oh crap guys help me out here. What do you call this version of calling it? I’m asking because I think I too can use this.

Here’s my take:

Sources indicate that, since we have not seen anything from Squadron 42 since Gary Oldman was popular years ago, there will notbe a showing this year of anything Squadron 42 related! Unless it’s like a picture of some character in a modeling suite or maybe like version 60 of the Cafeteria Scene or maybe a video or something.

Quote this when I’m right.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Gravity_Storm posted:

Fuzzy Modem pulled the Star Citizen defense. Unprecedented in legal history. He actually tried to use his Jpegs as currency to mitigate his jail sentence.

Yet another thing that someone's beaten Star Citizen to

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

The Titanic posted:

Grapes are toxic to dogs. Hopefully this guy is ok though.

i think they are more like little bears than dogs? at least biologically? not a biologist so i really have no idea

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

CrazyLoon posted:

Oh joy, another page or two of slapfights. :nallears:

I’d offer to get into a sideshow slap fight with you too so you don’t feel left out but you’d probably beat me up and I’m really a pansy. :)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
I know you can’t respond, but I’m going to fix this for you because I know it’s what you really meant to say.

VictorianQueerLit posted:

Who Puppets the Puppetmaster

I've only ever called out three four people in two years. Derek for being Ego The Living Blog, AP for lovingly adoring him and you for being the world's biggest idiot in QCS when they were trying to get this thread closed down and you thought you were rolling with the punches while drowning in your own piss and embarrassing yourself.

And The Titanic because she really is awesome and I wish I could not post combative comments all the time like her. Maybe some day though! If I’m lucky!

It’s ok, friend. I appreciate it and I think you too can find your own little special chill place when you get back. Take my hand and hold on tight. :)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Raskolnikov posted:

Order "Thai hot" take out and enjoy your

brutal take out :smug:

My kind of fight. :3

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

The Titanic posted:

Heh.

So is this an “I called it! But maybe... I didn’t!” call?

Oh crap guys help me out here. What do you call this version of calling it? I’m asking because I think I too can use this.

Here’s my take:

Sources indicate that, since we have not seen anything from Squadron 42 since Gary Oldman was popular years ago, there will notbe a showing this year of anything Squadron 42 related! Unless it’s like a picture of some character in a modeling suite or maybe like version 60 of the Cafeteria Scene or maybe a video or something.

Quote this when I’m right.

EightAce did say that they were going to do some kind of clip with Pusher.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

The Titanic posted:

I’d offer to get into a sideshow slap fight with you too so you don’t feel left out but you’d probably beat me up and I’m really a pansy. :)
gently caress you Titanic! Your posting SUCKS - BIG TIME!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Foo Diddley posted:

It's almost as if Star Citizen streamers have some other incentive to stream the game besides their own wishes

e: f;b

Day after day. :)

I wonder what it could be! I know! It’s dedication to how great Chris Roberts was in 1992. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

thatguy posted:

gently caress you Titanic! Your posting SUCKS - BIG TIME!

I’d fight you... but you’re like totally right. :)

I do suck. I have no sources or cool leads or really good information. I’m genuinely the worst. :)