Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Will never stop loving their use of the term radical. "Radical Abortionists are invading every home in America and giving abortions whether you like it or not!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Someone tweet this at Moore.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

goddamnit now I want a framed dry bones

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

TIDD ROOOLL

1 Caligula?

2 What expressive art that subtly illustrates the differences between Trump and the man who portrays Trump.

3 Trump, noted glasses wearer.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Really says a lot about Payne's outlook if he thinks the Cratchits were middle class.

e: actually I guess they kind of were, by Victorian era standards.

Fister Roboto fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 6, 2017

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Shangri-Law School posted:

TIDD ROOOLL

1 Caligula?

2 What expressive art that subtly illustrates the differences between Trump and the man who portrays Trump.

3 Trump, noted glasses wearer.

I think those are the bags under hus eyes all the nib artist draw Trump with, but it's Rall sooo

look at that fist in panel 1!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I am genuinely surprised that Horsey hasn't done a sexual harassment cartoon featuring some ladies with big boobs.

eNeMeE
Nov 26, 2012

Katt posted:

Hey leave Francis out of this. He's the chillest pope we have had so far. :argh:

Pretty sure that's why he's in there. If he'd just start yelling about abortion being evil and death to gays he'd have been replaced by Obama or something.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Fister Roboto posted:

Really says a lot about Payne's outlook if he thinks the Cratchits were middle class.

e: actually I guess they kind of were, by Victorian era standards.

Yeah I kinda thought the same thing at first but then I realized, yeah, anyone who worked in an office like Cratchit did would almost certainly have been considered middle class at the time.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I am genuinely surprised that Horsey hasn't done a sexual harassment cartoon featuring some ladies with big boobs.

He did one featuring a lady with a big butt, does that count?

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

In a just world, Henry Payne would be unable to go anywhere without someone smashing a balsa wood guitar over his head.

Just nothing but El Kabong shots for that dumb motherfucker, forever.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

In a just world, Henry Payne would be unable to go anywhere without someone smashing a balsa wood guitar over his head.

Just nothing but El Kabong shots for that dumb motherfucker, forever.
In a just world, the American right-wing would have never risen to power and allow motherfuckers like Payne to even exist.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

He hasn't done a cartoon on any subject in over a month now. The last one he did was about Sarah Huckabee Sanders to accompany an article about her job as the Mouth of Trump, in which he tossed in some jabs about her looks. He retracted the comments and apologized, and hasn't been heard from since. I wonder what's going on. If it's disciplinary action by the LA Times, it's being kept quiet.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

mediadave posted:

No.

'Executed' Kim Jong-Un girlfriend reappears on North Korea television
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/10837897/Executed-Kim-Jong-Un-girlfriend-reappears-on-North-Korea-television.html

(Like most of the particularly ludicrous 'can't make this stuff up!' stories from North Korea, it was made up.)
It's good to be proven wrong
:unsmith:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

"So why'd you tie him up in the first place?"

"He's got a taste for human flesh."

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Goodbye economy

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

The economy is gonna gently caress off and live in a garbage heap somewhere.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

"We're saved! Healthy markets always rise steadily! They only peak when they're about to crash!"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Holy poo poo, Zelda is relevant again!

ajrosales
Dec 19, 2003

this cartoon (a few pages back) was genius. it has a lot of subtle details that you can easily miss if you look at it too quickly. (the "trees" in the background, for instance... and the tiki torches being used by the angels to light cross shaped candles... the star of david on miller... etc.) brilliant!

ajrosales fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Dec 6, 2017

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

So, it seems he got the Russian for "Merry Christ-" from Google Translate or something. Little does he realise that New Year's Eve is a far more important holiday in the former Soviet Union (Orthodox Christmas is in January anyway). An Ethnocentric Cartoon.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Electric Phantasm posted:

Someone tweet this at Moore.

I mean nobody else did, so I took one for the team.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Sandpuppy posted:

He hasn't done a cartoon on any subject in over a month now. The last one he did was about Sarah Huckabee Sanders to accompany an article about her job as the Mouth of Trump, in which he tossed in some jabs about her looks. He retracted the comments and apologized, and hasn't been heard from since. I wonder what's going on. If it's disciplinary action by the LA Times, it's being kept quiet.

I forgot about that.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I'm surprised the Norwegian version is lagging so far behind the originals. I get it when it's American strips but you'd think it would be easier when it's from Sweden.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ambitious Spider posted:

I mean nobody else did, so I took one for the team.

I hope he sees it and is dumb enough to think Branco actually drew it.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ramirez of all people is the one jumping to defend the tax bill. His fellow bootlickers blamed the democrats, or tried to say it's about Obama, but Ramirez just flies face-first into them and demands they're just what we need.
Who loving thinks that? I haven't seen anyone other than the bill's crafters saying it's awesome. Nobody believes this.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

DiggityDoink posted:

The economy is gonna gently caress off and live in a garbage heap somewhere.

mediadave
Sep 8, 2011

Lodin posted:

What they're actually doing is pour water on their left hand and wiping with that. They then wash their hands at the sink. I really don't think that's especially effective.

I don't know if you're being serious, but that definitely isn't how (most) muslims wash their bum. They use a bidet or a mini watering can to pour water onto their bum.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

You realize that this bill raises taxes on a great number of Americans, right, Mike?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

Ramirez of all people is the one jumping to defend the tax bill. His fellow bootlickers blamed the democrats, or tried to say it's about Obama, but Ramirez just flies face-first into them and demands they're just what we need.
Who loving thinks that? I haven't seen anyone other than the bill's crafters saying it's awesome. Nobody believes this.

Did he forget about DEBT!!!?:ohdear:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

D.N. Nation posted:

You realize that this bill raises taxes on a great number of Americans, right, Mike?

are those americans also corporations?

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

That first panel is beautiful. I think Bad Reporter is one of the most consistently funny cartoons posted in this thread.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:agreed: it's simple and amazing.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

p much