Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they have to believe that coal mining is meaningful, satisfying work because otherwise they'd just be the pathetic suckers who died coughing up black phlegm and blood for generations in order to make other people rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/938170495970824192

Have an unrelated gourmet hot take
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/925049371590365186

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Who was the first person to recommend the Dollop podcast about D J Trump ? I want to thank you, I nearly cut myself laughing to it as I was cutting vegetables mind, but I’d still like to thank you

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

I'm the idiots not wearing not any type of facemask to trigger Libs

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Isn't Jerusalem involved in hard core christians' belief in some prophecy about the apocalypse/rapture or some poo poo like that?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
yeah but obama was the antichrist so its already irrelevant

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

tmm3k posted:

Netflix has already announced the next Gilmore Girls???

Doooountchooooou seeey, Roaury, thait Eiy meeed theise here be-yoooootiful peen-caikes aunly faur yeou en the Preisident uf thee You-naited Steets?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Raged posted:

Isn't Jerusalem involved in hard core christians' belief in some prophecy about the apocalypse/rapture or some poo poo like that?

In the Book of Revelation (commonly known as Apocalypse) there are several references to "the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from the sky". What exacly that means varies depending on the interpretation, if you go for biblical literalism (actual lol if you go for biblical literalism) it's literally a new city called Jerusalem descending from the heavens to be made the seat of God in the last days.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/938182549079252994

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Raged posted:

The new Jerusalem of Revelations will be Trump's ultimate real-estate project. A golden cube-shaped space station the size of the US with "TRUMP" in golden letters on each side. It will crash on earth in 2078 after the consciousness of the God-Emperor Trump gets uploaded as AI of the New-Jerusalem, announcing the end times.

The New Jerusalem will be fantastically huge. John records that the city is nearly 1,400 miles long, and it is as wide and as high as it is long—a perfect cube (Revelation 21:15–17). The city will also be dazzling in every way. It is lighted by the glory of God (verse 23). Its twelve foundations, bearing the names of the twelve apostles, are “decorated with every kind of precious stone” (verse 19). It has twelve gates, each a single pearl, bearing the names of the twelve tribes of Israel (verses 12 and 21). The street will be made of pure gold (verse 21).

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
That doesn't seem particularly practical, as civic infrastructure goes.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Mikl posted:

In the Book of Revelation (commonly known as Apocalypse) there are several references to "the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from the sky". What exacly that means varies depending on the interpretation, if you go for biblical literalism (actual lol if you go for biblical literalism) it's literally a new city called Jerusalem descending from the heavens to be made the seat of God in the last days.

and god spoke "gently caress IF YOU'RE GOING TO FIGHT OVER IT SO MUCH HAVE ANOTHER ONE, CHRIST"

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Is that what he meant by Infrastructure Week?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Israel better give us iron dome action for all the brain we give them in turn

quoting from a billion pages ago

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/351120640180355072

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/Texan4Truth/status/937669676678746112/

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
:lol: Trump moves the embassy to Jerusalem, and staffs it with as many American Jews as possible, in an attempt to return the Jews to Israel and bring about the end days :lol:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

evilmiera posted:

Link us the good stuff.

way too lazy to do the whole screenshot thing but here's some choice tidbits i really didn't have to look long for. just click on the story in the Trending sidebar on facebook and check the comments. look for stuff with a lot of Laugh reacts for the real chud takes.

quote:

He's had a year with all the resources available. And nothing, no Russian collusion. Maybe Trump has some unpaid parking tickets? Muller supported Isis training. Your hate for Trump makes you unreasonable. A Youtube search of verifiable information is all that's needed to find Mullers crimes. Try it sometime. Your unfounded comments are a pathetic excuse for justice.

quote:

This is the MOST corrupt and biased witch-hunt ever. Mueller needs to resign or else some military judges need to lock him up on conspiracy charges

quote:

Mr. Mueller was sold to America as an above-the-fray, non-partisan elder with the gravitas to handle investigating the president of the United States. As it turns out, Mr. Mueller has put together a pack of partisan lawyers, many of whom contributed campaign cash to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats; stonewalled demands from House lawmakers for information; and, most recently, secretly demoted a heavily biased FBI agent who’s a hater of President Trump.

quote:

52 years after being seated in the House of Representatives, John Conyers resigned in disgrace due to multiple allegations from his current and former Congressional Staffers that they were sexually assaulted or abused by the Senior Democrat in the House of Representatives. Meanwhile, Democrat Senator Al Franken has not had the class to resign, despite numerous allegations against him.
what does this even have to do with anything lmao

quote:

So sick of the witch hunt.Hillary is the one Muller is protecting and himself.

quote:

Gee, if only the FBI were not hacks for the democrats !!!

quote:

Yeah Palo! What about Hillary and that Clinton Foundation?! How much Russian drug money did they launder?! And BTW Trump not releasing his taxes has nothing to do with how much debt he has with foreign banks! It’s because he’s under audit! Trump has said that over and over! Run that through your Google machine! Trump is just an honest man trying to fight for the working man! He said that and his goal is on his hat. His goal is to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! MAGA! Seems like your just trying to get in his way like Mueller!

quote:

Well this hack now wants to see the bank account of Donald Trump to see if any payments were made by the Russians. What a Schmuck and shows the immature process of what the liberal agenda is all about. There's no collusion because any good investigator would have found it by now. Instead this so called man of integrity is going to turn over every rock to find that bloody worm.Mr. Mueller, if there was going to be any kind of soft or hard dollars given it wouldn't be in the form of a check to one's savings accounts. But while you're doing the dirty work of George Soros and the Marxist party, perhaps you should think of the American people and dig into the Clinton foundation.

and there's still doubt as to whether the subpoena was actually issued or not so hang on to your butts

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Coffee Mugshot posted:

yeah but obama was the antichrist so its already irrelevant

Antchrist, you mean.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The new Jerusalem of Revelations will be Trump's ultimate real-estate project. A golden cube-shaped space station the size of the US with "TRUMP" in golden letters on each side. It will crash on earth in 2078 after the consciousness of the God-Emperor Trump gets uploaded as AI of the New-Jerusalem, announcing the end times.

The New Jerusalem will be fantastically huge. John records that the city is nearly 1,400 miles long, and it is as wide and as high as it is long—a perfect cube (Revelation 21:15–17). The city will also be dazzling in every way. It is lighted by the glory of God (verse 23). Its twelve foundations, bearing the names of the twelve apostles, are “decorated with every kind of precious stone” (verse 19). It has twelve gates, each a single pearl, bearing the names of the twelve tribes of Israel (verses 12 and 21). The street will be made of pure gold (verse 21).

An almighty AI running with the conciousness of Tmurp? 404 Balls not found

:hmbol:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Cube vs orb Wars

We had no idea this was how it would end

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I'm the blatant misunderstanding of feudalism that caused it to be lumped in with several unrelated social systems.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Applewhite posted:

I'm the blatant misunderstanding of feudalism that caused it to be lumped in with several unrelated social systems.

I'm the nazi corporate worshipper who created this meme

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm the nazi corporate worshipper who created this meme

I'm the one who spent 10 minutes looking at this thing trying to make sense of it and found out that no in fact it does not make sense it is dumb

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/938234152301793280

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Applewhite posted:

I'm the darksouls guy fat rolling in and getting killed instantly.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
they hate our freedoms and alabama values

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I'm the Gene Simmons dog.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I'm the 1,000lbs of wood necessary to hold a 2,000lb family.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Obama eclipses Trump in most popular Twitter posts of 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/05/obama-eclipses-trump-in-most-popular-twitter-posts-of-the-year?CMP=soc_567

You know this is going to piss off trump more than anything else that happens this week.

Also LeBron James calling trump a bum was higher than any of his tweets

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm the darksouls guy fat rolling in and getting killed instantly.

*summons 3 california sunbros to do the work for me*

*pulls up PM client to call them all soulfare recipients*

*loving dies*

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

I'm the one who spent 10 minutes looking at this thing trying to make sense of it and found out that no in fact it does not make sense it is dumb

The phantastic thing is, that somewhere out on this wide world, there's people to whom this makes perfect sense. It's sort of a Rorschach test of poo poo, normally the brain would desperately give meaning to some meaningless forms, but here it's "NOPE".

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Chief McHeath posted:

I'm the 1,000lbs of wood necessary to hold a 2,000lb family.

Which one of these is Grubnark the Dogfiend?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
I'm the elbow pad on the shirt

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
When's time's MOTY ?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Wait, so Mohammed bin Salman won the time cover? Not sure if this will make trump melt down or not, he is muslim but he's not Kaepernick.

http://time.com/5021948/person-of-the-year-reader-poll-2017/

e: wait i guess the readers poll and the actual cover person can differ? ugh.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Dec 6, 2017

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

LifeSunDeath posted:

Wait, so Mohammed bin Salman won the time cover? Not sure if this will make trump melt down or not, he is muslim but he's not Kaepernick.

http://time.com/5021948/person-of-the-year-reader-poll-2017/

he won the online poll dude

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

unpacked robinhood posted:

When's time's MOTY ?

All I can find is that it's announced "around" 12:00 GMT (30 min from now)

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Mistle posted:

:lol: Trump moves the embassy to Jerusalem, and staffs it with as many American Jews as possible, in an attempt to return the Jews to Israel and bring about the end days :lol:

I mean

If you had the chance to usher in the apocalypse you would, right

I would

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Oh you KNOW someone called Mohammed is gonna make Trump have a hissyfit (if he wins)

Trump: 2% lmao biggliest ratings

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Dec 6, 2017