Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Mirio continually confirmed for Best Boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

It was a good fan theory but casually disproving it isn't surprising when it was mainly a fan construct with very little evidence.
Next chapter: a panel of Kaminari casually discussing how much he hates traitors and loves justice.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
The perfect cover...

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
It worked for a certain Phoenix Wright character.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

LostRook posted:

It worked for a certain Phoenix Wright character.

Every phoenix wright villain ever?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

The perfect cover...

How do you do fellow non-traitors!

Mirio is extremely good but I think this arc will have an extended impact on Deku's self-esteem as the successor.

I like the idea of Kirishima being an unintentional traitor but I also kind of want to see one of the kids turn around with an evil smile at some point kind of like Light's "because i am Kira" moment in Death Note. :twisted:

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I think Deku's self esteem issues will probably ease themselves in the wake of the feedback he's likely to get on his performance. A lot of people saw what he did against Overhaul.

He's self sacrificial to a fault, so it would have been weird if he didn't approach Mirio like he did. However, following from that stream of logic it would be extremely strange for either of them to allow the other to mope around over it. Mirio doesn't want the pity, and Deku is usually one to respect that sort of thing.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Sindai posted:

I hope he named himself that because he's a scholar of the Greek classics.

Maybe just classics in general. I bet he's a fan of the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Tooru is the traitor.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

turns out there wasn't a traitor and the va has been getting their intel from all might's computer because his password is password

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Manatee Cannon posted:

turns out there wasn't a traitor and the va has been getting their intel from all might's computer because his password is PLUSULTRA

Fixed.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
The traitor is basic cable because everything the class does makes the news in some way.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

the traitor is the camera guy whose viewpoint we've been following since chapter 1

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I like the idea of Kirishima being an unintentional traitor but I also kind of want to see one of the kids turn around with an evil smile at some point kind of like Light's "because i am Kira" moment in Death Note. :twisted:

TFRazorsaw posted:

Tooru is the traitor.

Tooru will be the traitor and she'll turn around and do the "I am Kira" moment complete with smile.

But nobody will be able to tell she's doing it, and she will be very disappointed nobody got to see it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TFRazorsaw posted:

Tooru is the traitor.

I can't see this happening.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Slime posted:

Tooru will be the traitor and she'll turn around and do the "I am Kira" moment complete with smile.

But nobody will be able to tell she's doing it, and she will be very disappointed nobody got to see it.

This is when we find out that her power is to make herself visible, which she does just so she can have her "I am Kira" moment. Afterwards, she'll go back to being invisible for the most part.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kuroyama posted:

This is when we find out that her power is to make herself visible, which she does just so she can have her "I am Kira" moment. Afterwards, she'll go back to being invisible for the most part.

Animal controlling dude is actually using his fear of bugs as cover for when he commands every venomous insect in the city to go hog wild, killing thousands.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

I can't see this happening.

She's the obvious choice at this point. She can eavesdrop unobserved, the databook rates her intelligence as far smarter than her actual behavior, we don't get much of her private thoughts, and she's memorable enough that it would be an actual twist without being popular enough that her turning out to be a bad guy would cause a fan backlash.

The other main possibility that comes to mind is Kaminari. More out-there possibilities include Jiro, Dark Shadow, Principal Nezu, and Midnight.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Silver2195 posted:

She's the obvious choice at this point. She can eavesdrop unobserved, the databook rates her intelligence as far smarter than her actual behavior, we don't get much of her private thoughts, and she's memorable enough that it would be an actual twist without being popular enough that her turning out to be a bad guy would cause a fan backlash.

I want this preserved for when you realize how badly this went over your head and you hastily try to edit this out.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

I get it!

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

TFRazorsaw posted:

I get it!

Oh.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't. :downs:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It's a very unsightly pun.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

she's invisible

he can't see it happening

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh. :doh:

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Badumdumpsh.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0wXJiWG70E

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

F

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Boing.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/938260750220517378

So film in 2018. Noice.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Likelihood it's a recap film?

I'd put it at....40%.:thumbsup:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The source that's reporting it apparently says it's an anime original story.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
.........20%.:thumbsup:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'm game for a non canon filler movie where the students get to be cool and beat up a movie only mook squad with high quality animation.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Looking forward to Deku's movie only One For All 33.333...%.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 12, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love
I just want to see a fight with a big bad like overhaul or some poo poo where deku just comes in and one shots the dude like when Ippo Dempsey Rolled that Thai dude into a coma.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Will the movie come out after the third season finishes?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The third season starts April and all we have for the movie is summer so it depends on how long the third season is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Two cour, I'd hope, otherwise we're waiting until 2019 for AfO.