Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

lol he's so angry about TIME his brain broke and he can only communicate in slogans and soundbites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Going for classic retard this morning. :discourse:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

fishing with the fam posted:

Hell, if anything, that 7 mil price tag is surprisingly low. I would think a legion of high priced, experienced lawyers working for a year straight would cost more.

Government pay scales, and really probably not a ton of expenses other than man-hours to dig through records.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald trump is a goddamn muppet

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

HMBOL happy birthday to me 😂

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

FuhrerHat posted:

Like the god drat swedish chef flopping around mumbling MAGA WE IT WAS ME.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

your favorite president (me)

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Everytime I see him tweet this in all caps I read it in the voice of senator Armstrong and I get sad cause he would unironically be a better president

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler

The Groper posted:

HMBOL happy birthday to me 😂

happy birthday :)

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
https://youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

The president likes drinking we (we). :hehe:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

:prepop: SwedeMason!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Imagine Obama randomly screaming HOPE AND CHANGE! a year into his term.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
MAEK AMERICA GEART AGAAAIN!!!

screams the guy who hasn't done that for an entire year, even though that's apparently his job??????

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/938388319616028674?s=17

Please Trump, do not attack the Ayatollah on Twitter

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Please Trump, do not attack the Ayatollah on Twitter

MAKE JERUSALEM ISRAEL'S AGAIN!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Trump is so focused on world peace that he's making Iran and Saudi Arabia agree on something

namely that he's being a chode, but you know. baby steps

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
11:00 AM
President Schedule The President receives his daily intelligence briefing Oval Office
Closed Press

I would like to be a fly on the wall in this meeting today. This is happening before his announcement so I bet there may be some dissent. lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Stop making a mess in the DOJ's house!

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Curb Your Enthusiasm crossover episode incoming!

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Guys, seriously. I'm all for the lols, but we don't have to make fun of Ivanka. She has presumably had sex with Donald Trump and she deserves our pity.

You know when you eat cheetoes and your fingers get all orange? Imagine that but with your genitals. :gonk:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

graham cracker posted:

Guys, seriously. I'm all for the lols, but we don't have to make fun of Ivanka. She has presumably had sex with Donald Trump and she deserves our pity.

You know when you eat cheetoes and your fingers get all orange? Imagine that but with your genitals. :gonk:

Yeah, of all the things to throw shade at Ivanka for, a cute run of the mill family photo is a really dumb choice.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It's a lovely blurry photo. This retarded family can't do anything right.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

bitch you ain't got three kids and a pristine white couch

that poo poo staged, STAGED!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
lol at all the resident twitter experts coming out of the woodwork to tell us how the world just ended because US said something good about israel

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

lol at all the resident twitter experts coming out of the woodwork to tell us how the world just ended because US said something good about israel

lol at the loving retard you made president.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

old beast lunatic posted:

lol at the loving retard you made president.

i agree that it’s super funny yeah

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

'Said something good about Israel' =/= 'Suggested Israel move their defacto capitol to a hotbed of hostility in preparation for The End Times'

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the middle east is a war torn hellscape both in the north with syria and the south with yemen but trump saying that jerusalem is the capital of israel on paper will lead to the End Times

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/938365432507064320

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

FuhrerHat posted:

eey eets a leetle tweet-a makes a beeeeg deeference :discourse:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Kumo posted:

bitch you ain't got three kids and a pristine white couch

that poo poo staged, STAGED!

Misread that as "you ain't got three kids and a pristine white cooch".

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
anything is possible when you’re rich

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

the middle east is a war torn hellscape both in the north with syria and the south with yemen but trump saying that jerusalem is the capital of israel on paper will lead to the End Times

So your argument is 'it's a lovely move to make, but the place is already poo poo, so it is a smart move'?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

graham cracker posted:

So your argument is 'it's a lovely move to make, but the place is already poo poo, so it is a smart move'?

no my argument has always been that we should stop spazzing out every time trump moves his little toe and pretending like it’s the end of the world, but headlines have to be clickbait so they can’t help themselves, and it propagates to twitter as well as here

these days i just lol at it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It is fine and good the president has daily retarded twitter meltdowns.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/938365432507064320

Next, Trump is going to create a narcotics manufacturing factory in Ohio to help his son in law stop the opiod crisis.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I hope I live to see a day when the U.S. president tells Israel and Palestine to figure this bullshit out on their own and to quit bothering us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Burt Sexual posted:

Next, Trump is going to create a narcotics manufacturing factory in Ohio to help his son in law stop the opiod crisis.

if we legalise opioids there won’t be a crisis but unironically