Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it propagates to twitter as well as here

I wonder how this happens
:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Burt Sexual posted:

I wonder how this happens
:thunk:

news is... a circular economy???

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If you want a real lol just click on this https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Just scroll down and soak in all the loving retarded bullshit. Keep scrolling until you realize there is no god. Then realize people voted for this piece of poo poo thinking it was a good idea. Your friends, neighbors, family are that loving stupid.

lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

He rebooted.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

old beast lunatic posted:

If you want a real lol just click on this https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Just scroll down and soak in all the loving retarded bullshit. Keep scrolling until you realize there is no god. Then realize people voted for this piece of poo poo thinking it was a good idea. Your friends, neighbors, family are that loving stupid.

lol

if you only just discovered twitter congrats, get an account and never miss a lol again

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

if you only just discovered twitter congrats, get an account and never miss a lol again

lol triggered

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

moosetoucher posted:

lol triggered

the lols are coming from inside the thread

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

no my argument has always been that we should stop spazzing out every time trump moves his little toe and pretending like it’s the end of the world, but headlines have to be clickbait so they can’t help themselves, and it propagates to twitter as well as here

these days i just lol at it

Agreed. We should seek to further inflame the situation in the middle east.

MMEGA!

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
He behaved last night so he was allowed to sleep in til 7, instead of waking up for his usual 5am toilet-shattering shits.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Why are ppl itt so obsessed with what Donald trump does in the loo. I mean I would expect as much from Jose but the sheer magnitude of it is really hosed up and weird imo

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
"International diplomacy decisions that piss off a bunch of countries aren't a big deal because they are just 'on paper'."
- An actual idiot

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Post itt every time you lol when trump is on the loo

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

fridge corn posted:

Why are ppl itt so obsessed with what Donald trump does in the loo. I mean I would expect as much from Jose but the sheer magnitude of it is really hosed up and weird imo

if his twitter feed is anything to go by white house cleaning staff don’t have an easy job is all i can say

fishing with the fam posted:

"International diplomacy decisions that piss off a bunch of countries aren't a big deal because they are just 'on paper'."
- An actual idiot

“things actually matter” - dude who is fun at parties

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

super macho dude posted:

Post itt every time you lol when trump is on the loo

... and that loo's name was America

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Trump's massive rear end unloads a giant MAGA poo poo and destroys the toilet seat

And that toilet seats name.... was America

E: gently caress you

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

no my argument has always been that we should stop spazzing out every time trump moves his little toe and pretending like it’s the end of the world, but headlines have to be clickbait so they can’t help themselves, and it propagates to twitter as well as here

How many people would need to die in terrorist attacks prompted by this move before it would pass your requirements for being noteworthy?

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

fridge corn posted:

donald jaundice trump is obsessed with piss go figure

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
brown house

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Where Were You When Trump Broke The Toilet

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

How many people would need to die in terrorist attacks prompted by this move before it would pass your requirements for being noteworthy?

1 white person or 35 thousand non-whites

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

NotWearingPants posted:

it must be such a pure world you live in when you think everything is the fault of the united states lol

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
America, your country has gone weird and stupid.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

gender illusionist posted:

by definition

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it must be such a pure world you live in when you think everything is the fault of the united states lol

Nah, the United States is really England's fault.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That MAGA tweet was ok but I demand some purestrain retard. Get retarded bitch. Get reeaaaal retarded.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

gender illusionist posted:

obama was the anomoly we were always weird and stupid

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I can't believe the obsession with what Trump does whilst in the water closet!

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

fridge corn posted:

Morbid curiosity of the weird and gross. Like going to a freak show.

It's fascinating that for the first time ever the public can figure out with rough certainty when the leader of the free world is making GBS threads by checking his twitter post times.

When he has a long series of raging tweets at 5am, we can generally assume that he had a big well-done steak the night before and he's straining whatever few muscles are left in his orange obese body to pass it.

And since we now know he had to replace a toilet seat after breaking it, that just adds extra flair to the whole thing.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Avirosb posted:

i would object normally but with the recent political events in the old albion it’s hard to think the retardation doesn’t run in the family

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ay carumba

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:sniff:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
If the whole Jerusalem thing is a big nothing burger and nbd, why has every president for 20 years both R and D, avoided doing this?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Avirosb posted:

Actually you can blame liberalism on the Dutch

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Burt Sexual posted:

If the whole Jerusalem thing is a big nothing burger and nbd, why has every president for 20 years both R and D, avoided doing this?

just because they can doesnt mean they care

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Same but with mass shooters.

Americans just can't stop getting owned by themselves.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

fridge corn posted:

Why are ppl itt so obsessed with what Donald trump does in the loo.

Because he broadcasts his mental retardation worldwide while doing so?

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

fridge corn posted:

Counterpoint: if it ain't Dutch it ain't much

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

ruddiger posted:

Same but with mass shooters.

Americans just can't stop getting owned by themselves.

well thats creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

fridge corn posted:

What?