Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Schadenboner posted:

I would never wear that shirt with that tie though?

maybe you haven't noticed ur in the fact zone

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Schadenboner posted:

you shouldn't have your hands on your bathing suit areas.

Bellybuttons are bathing suit areas? Have you never seen a bikini in your life?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
we don't always agree but pram did good today

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

this was the best one of these so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D04wb7P_v-4

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

I hadn't seen that one and wasn't ready to be persuaded from the train one but you are very correct

"can you stack your family"

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cat Face Joe posted:

man jeph likes em thicc

i think he makes a conscious effort to draw the characters so that they look more average

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
every day i'm glad that i'm a donghaver

https://twitter.com/laylasafavi/status/892079927918444544

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

just your typical lifestyle adult baby princess

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Schadenboner posted:

Her pants are more urkeled than I realized. That being said, when talking to parents you shouldn't have your hands on your bathing suit areas.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

this is a byob thread you monster

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

graph posted:

precious moments for awful nerds is worthless???

Only registered members can see post attachments!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

is that your desk

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

graph posted:

is that your desk

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

graph posted:

is that your desk

i would never have funko's

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I'm away from the forums for a few hours and what the Very gently caress is going on in my thread!?

Also, a good robit / good twitter.

https://twitter.com/smolrobots/status/938386619895296000

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
imagine being fired and having to carry 6 boxfuls of that poo poo through the office while accompanied by security

bicycle
Oct 23, 2013
50 cartoon character heads bobbling over the edge of the box as u hide ur tears

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
if i was the boss the first funko would be a fireable offense

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

p-please validate my desperate attachment to my youth

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

turn on the fan and watch the dust storm

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

funkos are crystallized nerd culture. i know a guy who's got a zillion of them

yeah he lives with his parents

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Liver Disaster posted:

p-please validate my desperate attachment to my youth

no ready player one spoilers please

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Agile Vector posted:

no ready player one spoilers please

i am so excited to die and not live anymore

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Liver Disaster posted:

i am so excited to die and not live anymore
clicked on that author pic

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
i work at a game studio and pretty much everyone's desk looks like that

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
we have an official amiibo corner so people can bring in their switch, swipe the amiibo they need and not have to buy anything

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/str8boytexts/status/782638455490686976

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Suspicious Dish posted:

we have an official amiibo corner so people can bring in their switch, swipe the amiibo they need and not have to buy anything

i saw "amiibo corner" and was disappointed that it didn't involve putting them in your mouth

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

this person deffo likes to affect a fake british accent

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

A dev at my last place had a desk full of funkos, halo guns on mounts etc - the new CTO came around to greet us, obviously had a word in our boss' ear; next day a lovely clear desk that you could bring a client to without embarrassment to the whole team

:ok:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i have a tf2 engineer on my desk

sometimes people ask why the construction worker action figure has a pistol on his toolbelt

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins posted:

clicked on that author pic

http://archive.is/NQm1L

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
:drat:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

these are the only trinkets i have at my desk

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
i have the "this is fine" stuffed dog on the shelf behind my desk

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

ive got the Christine hot wheels at my desk and some souvenirs since we all travel here
your office shouldnt be involved with your terrible nerd hobbies

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i have a tf2 engineer on my desk

sometimes people ask why the construction worker action figure has a pistol on his toolbelt
the answer can always be: america

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

I don't have any fandom (i.e sports, action figures, video games) stuff on my desk at work. I have some travel souvenirs which usually are good for striking conversations with normies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I have a destiny ghost wearing sunglasses and I've been thinking about taking it home so I can hollow it out and install an alexa in it

• Locked thread