Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating--not like sharks. They're soft and smooth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
We should all be glad that the Hydrurga guy finally got his marine biology degree and stopped bolding random words.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

sneakyfrog posted:

an emory cloth and some water based lube and you'll be golden friend.

I read this at first as "golden fried" and was wondering if I've missed out on a new piece of tasty slang but no, turns out I'm just illiterate.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Huntersoninski posted:

I read this at first as "golden fried" and was wondering if I've missed out on a new piece of tasty slang but no, turns out I'm just illiterate.

oh heck no im old, i still have issues with this hip new slang myself.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

edit: \/ \/ Hmm, another (older) meme is coming to mind...

Professor of Cats has a new favorite as of 21:54 on Dec 6, 2017

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Has anybody considered that the skin of sharks is very rough but they are socially very smooth

like they always know the right thing to say

Lemon
May 22, 2003

once i saw two sharks try to swim past each other but they were so rough they got stuck together but they kept on trying to swim but that made them go around in circles and it made a whirlpool and it got really big and a boat fell in

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm a shark ama

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a shark ama

are you smooth

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Lemon posted:

once i saw two sharks try to swim past each other but they were so rough they got stuck together but they kept on trying to swim but that made them go around in circles and it made a whirlpool and it got really big and a boat fell in

Those sharks must have been wearing Velcro dive suits and that's what stuck together because, as we all know, sharks are smooth as hell.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a shark ama

Have you seen any funny pictures lately?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Jerry Cotton posted:

Have you seen any funny pictures lately?

This is Shark Talk now, you non-smooth skinned bitch.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

here, funny pic?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Professor of Cats posted:

This is Shark Talk now, you non-smooth skinned bitch.

I'll show you some smooth skin.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

e: I've never had an AV but this would be it if I did

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I dont think its unreasonable to except a shark to both have silky smooth skin to the touch and be a personable suave fellow. Like a shark who always tells the best and most interesting stories and everytime you shake hands or fins you ask what moisturizer theyre using because you need some. not hard concept imo

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

he must be lonely without Beavis

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib

Sponge Baathist posted:

e: I've never had an AV but this would be it if I did

Ask and you shall receive.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

waggles posted:

Ask and you shall receive.

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

organburner posted:

here, funny pic?

its vaguely swastikish in thumbnail

Talk about a dickhead

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a shark ama

Are you a singing shark?

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Elizabethan Error posted:

he must be lonely without Beavis

Milo and POTUS posted:

Talk about a dickhead

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Roro posted:

Dude. Just stop. Sharks are smooth.

I just... whatever, I guess. I've told you where and why you're wrong. I can't do any more.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

But the minor in sharkanetics!

Instrumental sharkanetics. It does make a difference.

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Has anybody considered that the skin of sharks is very rough but they are socially very smooth

like they always know the right thing to say

Sharks are significantly more social than most people believe. Many species of shark show complex social behaviors, including things we would term as friendships and even family units. Some sharks have social behaviors that are similar even to higher primates, and other social mammals. They are not all the cold-blooded loner murder machines their reputation suggests.

I guess I'll stop defending sharks until I at least have a funny picture to go with it. I just get kind of passionate about this subject. Whales are my bread and blubber, but I've always loved sharks.

Edit:

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

We all know how sharks really act.

I just want to say thank you, because that is favorite shark cartoon of all time.

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Dec 6, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

hm. rude.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I just... whatever, I guess. I've told you where and why you're wrong. I can't do any more.

Instrumental sharkanetics. It does make a difference.

Sharks are significantly more social than most people believe. Many species of shark show complex social behaviors, including things we would term as friendships and even family units. Some sharks have social behaviors that are similar even to higher primates, and other social mammals. They are not all the cold-blooded loner murder machines their reputation suggests.

I guess I'll stop defending sharks until I at least have a funny picture to go with it. I just get kind of passionate about this subject. Whales are my bread and blubber, but I've always loved sharks.

We all know how sharks really act.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I am smooooooth I'm a shark

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Yall morons don't even know that sharks are like big hedgehogs with smaller spikes, it's smooth one way and spiky the other!

Dumbos.

Sharks aren't fish, they are mammals that share ancestors with hedgehogs!

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

shaw shark redemption

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I want you to be your best

sorry if that didn't come across, sometimes I am abrasive as the skin of a shark

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm a shark ama

Do you purr

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

I'm not sure which is worse, cat talk or shark talk

Only registered members can see post attachments!

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Say it with me: every shark is completely smooth no matter what angle you're touching it from

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

djssniper posted:

I'm not sure which is worse, cat talk or shark talk

DOES IT loving PURR

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Peanut Butler posted:

sorry if that didn't come across, sometimes I am abrasive as the skin of a shark

which is to say I'm being sarcastic because I'm perfectly smooth

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Screaming Idiot posted:

DOES IT loving PURR

The common houseshark? Of course it does. Some bigger sharks don't, though. The general rule is that if they're able to roar then they can't purr, and if they purr then they can't roar. It's an either/or thing.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

DOES IT loving PURR

No idea, stick your hand in and find out: Jeez, cut the shark talk, it's been going on pages of just poo poo talk

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Professor of Cats posted:

edit: \/ \/ Hmm, another (older) meme is coming to mind...

What's the third panel say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/stxvo/status/938213905616330755