Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
nice patch

i think i'll play an ele bow build or something, hmm

requesting an invite to rny_garbagefire if there any slots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Sorry, I think I got missed in the guild invites. cyberermom.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

gently caress it, going bog standard DW slayer sunder to start the league with, farm some uber lab asap to get some monies.

rath
Apr 25, 2005
I should be learning code instead of posting on the boards.
If anyone is on that can invite, please hit SaltFueledRampage with one!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Out of interest for people who've done SRS builds in PoB before, what kind of damage should I be looking at for clearing well in <T11 maps? I'm at 27k dps per spirit atm, 36k with Vaal Haste online.

Also I've never looked at it before, what kind of price is Prism Guardian early League?

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst

queeb posted:

gently caress it, going bog standard DW slayer sunder to start the league with, farm some uber lab asap to get some monies.

Same. Last league I played something that needed too much currency as my first char and got pretty annoyed. Sunder Slayer shouldn't have that problem.

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
Yeah, I'm going to start with a Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer again. The new Vaal Pact should be pretty great for that build. I kind of wanted to do a flicker strike + CoC Volatile Dead thing but I'll let some other sucker do the hard work of figuring out whether that's viable or not first.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

How much should I expect a HOWA to cost after a week okr two?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is ngamahu viable without xophs as a starter build? I wouldnt mind playing it again, cyclone is fun and ngamahu owned last time, but I had a xophs.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

queeb posted:

is ngamahu viable without xophs as a starter build? I wouldnt mind playing it again, cyclone is fun and ngamahu owned last time, but I had a xophs.

I wore a biscos up to t16 with Avatar of Fire on the tree.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

The Wonder Weapon posted:

guild is full sorry

youre welcome to join the overflow guild [DONG] "wangs of wraeclast" i can send you an inv shortly

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Wow, we're full over 24 hours before the league start? That must be the most goons we've ever had just about isn't it? Or has glorious leader not purged recently.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

guild is full sorry

youre welcome to join the overflow guild [DONG] "wangs of wraeclast" i can send you an inv shortly

yeah sure I guess

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Volatile dead with ngamahu might be neat, cyclone CWC(cast on melee kill I guess) volatile, i wonder if spell cascade or volley would work with the molten burst.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Could I get an invite if it's not full on BuzzSawMartha?

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Despair looks pretty drat strong. Despite the radius nerf I think I'm starting the league as Scion Guardian/Assassin triple dark pact totems with kikazarus and soul mantle.

I'm kinda pumped that 3 of the 4 builds I want to try this league are Scions because I haven't played one since Perandus league.

queeb posted:

Yeah it still works fine until you can afford the amulet, but to make good use of Fire Penetration and all of your ele damage nodes and gear you have to actually take the Avatar of Fire keystone that xoph's would normally be granting you.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I killed a few guardians wearing a biscos on my ngamahu last league, xoph's is def. Not necessary (although it is nice)

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

ronya posted:

nice patch

i think i'll play an ele bow build or something, hmm

requesting an invite to rny_garbagefire if there any slots

rath posted:

If anyone is on that can invite, please hit SaltFueledRampage with one!

ShutteredIn posted:

Could I get an invite if it's not full on BuzzSawMartha?

Invited

guild is full sorry

Your trolling is hilarious as always. Guild has plenty of spots.

Pharnakes posted:

Wow, we're full over 24 hours before the league start?

No we're not.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

guild is full sorry

ignore this guy

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?

queeb posted:

Volatile dead with ngamahu might be neat, cyclone CWC(cast on melee kill I guess) volatile, i wonder if spell cascade or volley would work with the molten burst.

You're not the first person I've seen mention cyclone cwc. It's not channeling now, is it getting changed to be?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

guild is full sorry

:dings:

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

zxqv8 posted:

You're not the first person I've seen mention cyclone cwc. It's not channeling now, is it getting changed to be?

yeah I meant cast on melee kill

nerox
May 20, 2001
How much did you purge from the guild? I played during mayhem league and got removed. :smith:

edit: if guild is not actually full, can you invite Choppyslayer?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

nerox posted:

How much did you purge from the guild? I played during mayhem league and got removed. :smith:

If you're away for 3 days don't expect to be in the guild when you come back during the first month or so of the league.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Anyone want to look at my ice crash build and let me know if I'm missing anything? Getting 500k+ shaper dps with no jewels in. Seems pretty cheap overall except for probably 40c in flasks (the steel rings can be any ring with a phys roll) . Still working out some sockets.

https://pastebin.com/UaxPuYHa

I have trees for Zerker and Slayer. Zerker does more damage obviously but the utility in Slayer I think is more important. I'm not sold on getting the new VP, it isn't that much more leech regen then normal leech and regen.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

dis astranagant posted:

If you're away for 3 days don't expect to be in the guild when you come back during the first month or so of the league.

What does being in a guild even do? My social interactions in this game are copy pasting things from poe.trade and occasionally trolling general chat.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Nuclearmonkee posted:

What does being in a guild even do? My social interactions in this game are copy pasting things from poe.trade and occasionally trolling general chat.

-A guild chat, where people can tell you to vaal the thing you just found and also tell you your build sucks.
-A guild stash where people can share trash rares that should have been vendored on day1 extra items and maps.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
The guild stash is really nice especially for leveling extra characters a few days in, since its usually full of leveling uniques and all sorts of poo poo by then.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

J posted:

-A guild chat, where people can tell you to vaal the thing you just found and also tell you your build sucks.
-A guild stash where people can share trash rares that should have been vendored on day1 extra items and maps.

Hmm these are compelling reasons though I know my build sucks always. Having a place to put those 11 Ezomyte Peaks is good at least.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Nuclearmonkee posted:

if youre ever low on alchs or alterations you can grab everything from the public tabs and vendor them. there isn't a log of who took what. enjoy!
ps: this would probably be a valuable service because the tabs are filled with garbage

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

How much should I expect a HOWA to cost after a week okr two?

https://www.poeprices.info/uniqueitempages/Hand_of_Wisdom_and_Action.html

I seem to remember picking mine up fairly early for around 40-50c for decent rolls. They might end up being less now that people will be running some # of early breaches with the new zana mod.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

nerox posted:

edit: if guild is not actually full, can you invite Choppyslayer?

sent

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

if youre ever low on alchs or alterations you can grab everything from the public tabs and vendor them. there isn't a log of who took what. enjoy!
ps: this would probably be a valuable service because the tabs are filled with garbage

Unironically yeah, people love to throw in garbage items and clog up the tabs

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Zmej posted:

I thought you had to place your cursor on/near the corpses to cast Volatile. Also my idea is grabbing Ancestral Bond for +1 totems. My plan is to throw out corpses like a crazy man and have enough totems to keep up with them.

I really just want to see how many orbs I can fill my screen with :orb:

If you do that your volatile dead orbs wont do any damage.

I think desecrate is going to be better for VD (lol) than unearth. Unearth does a lot more damage with the projectile hit but to get max corpses you need gmp + cascade, while you just need desecrate + cascade to get the big piles of bodies.

VD + cascade + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus + Fire Penetration + Concentrated Effect is the 6 links.

Im going to go Berserker.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

The March Hare posted:

https://www.poeprices.info/uniqueitempages/Hand_of_Wisdom_and_Action.html

I seem to remember picking mine up fairly early for around 40-50c for decent rolls. They might end up being less now that people will be running some # of early breaches with the new zana mod.

Oh that's cool. Thanks.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Would it work to put mirage archer in a 6l weapon swap? Put in an inc duration and 4l with whatever your primary skill is. Boom, you got yourself a free turret.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lechtansi posted:

Would it work to put mirage archer in a 6l weapon swap? Put in an inc duration and 4l with whatever your primary skill is. Boom, you got yourself a free turret.

I don't think so

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Could agrea get a guild invite?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Could agrea get a guild invite?

sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebatgyro