Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

MORE SEASON 5 HYPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

the gently caress

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

blue squares posted:

This thread's obsession with bitcoin is pretty funny. I too think it will crash at some point, but the fervor with which that crash is lusted for sounds an awful lot like a bunch of people trying to justify to themselves why they aren't buying in despite wanting to, or to feel better about having sold out of the market long ago.

I own no bitcoin and never have or will, just remarking upon this

its not this, but you're close. im cheering for its collapse because of a repressed urge to gently caress a bitcoin. i literally i want to take the concept of a bitcoin, manifest it into flesh, and then gently caress it

just really get dirty with it, maybe try out a few fetishes that i'm curious about but have never had the confidence to bring up to previous partners, because in this fantasy the bitcoin-body is as welcoming and accepting as i've dreamed

this bitflesh will cradle me and let me achieve catharsis and orgasm in sequence and simultaneously as we ride the waves of my id and superego together, calming it with our combined embrace and the serenity of completeness

and because i cant do that thing i'm driven to do, im sexually frustrated, and take out that anger by laughing at jokes like "dunning-krugerrands"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/DavidWright_CNN/status/938877652999573504

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Donny & Donny Jr. meeting is all hearsay, he said, she said.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

PostNouveau posted:

Nah the Republicans need their votes to pass a budget. They are in a negotiating situation. There's no loving way the GOP, which controls both chambers and the presidency, can pin a shutdown on the Dems. They need to extract something if the GOP wants their yes votes, be it a DACA fix or CHIP funding or whatever.

They blame Hillary for starting iSIS.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ahahahahahahahaha

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

TRUMP's idiot failson

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Laffo

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thatim posted:

Your Mcnuggets are coming right up!

let me get some of that classic timbo wales salt to put on my fries tanks

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

hell yeah

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mormonpartyboat posted:

its not this, but you're close. im cheering for its collapse because of a repressed urge to gently caress a bitcoin. i literally i want to take the concept of a bitcoin, manifest it into flesh, and then gently caress it

just really get dirty with it, maybe try out a few fetishes that i'm curious about but have never had the confidence to bring up to previous partners, because in this fantasy the bitcoin-body is as welcoming and accepting as i've dreamed

this bitflesh will cradle me and let me achieve catharsis and orgasm in sequence and simultaneously as we ride the waves of my id and superego together, calming it with our combined embrace and the serenity of completeness

and because i cant do that thing i'm driven to do, im sexually frustrated, and take out that anger by laughing at jokes like "dunning-krugerrands"

hot

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ah yes, one of the underappreciated side characters from season 1

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

PostNouveau posted:

Nah the Republicans need their votes to pass a budget. They are in a negotiating situation. There's no loving way the GOP, which controls both chambers and the presidency, can pin a shutdown on the Dems. They need to extract something if the GOP wants their yes votes, be it a DACA fix or CHIP funding or whatever.

lol dems are going to roll over and absolutely get nothing in exchanges for making republicans look good

because political capital

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zikan posted:

hell yeah

lol trump is going to get undone by this guy

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

brugroffil posted:

fred TRUMP's idiot failson

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Elephanthead posted:

Yeah that's fun. They're like 15 points down on the generic ballot and Trump's approval is 34%. Blaming Hillary is working out gangbusters for them; I'm sure the shutdown will make everyone love them even more.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

"and then I gave 'em the old bing bing bong"

mitch looks like he's going for that steepled-fingers-between-the-knees sit that trump does, but isnt doing the full difficult-bowel-movement forward lean that trump accompanies it with

Serf
May 5, 2011

blue squares posted:

This thread's obsession with bitcoin is pretty funny. I too think it will crash at some point, but the fervor with which that crash is lusted for sounds an awful lot like a bunch of people trying to justify to themselves why they aren't buying in despite wanting to, or to feel better about having sold out of the market long ago.

bitcoins suck and the people who own them are universally terrible

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im ready for junior to post all the emails on twitter in 20 minutes

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sloppo posted:

i'm gonna trademark cumshitter

then i'll own gorilla cum man by proxy

ur all gonna be my subsidiaries

I'm a vers subsidiary

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xaris posted:

lol dems are going to roll over and absolutely get nothing in exchanges for making republicans look good

that kinda already has happened wrt CHIP. All smiles.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

let me get some of that classic timbo wales salt to put on my fries tanks

U get my special salt

:wink:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
e phone posting wrong photo lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephanthead posted:

Hillary supported the Iraq war, which directly led to the creation of ISIS.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

hey remember like 10 years ago when that old white guy killed a bunch of people in las vegas and no one knows why to this day? lmao

you clearly haven't run into enough angry white old dudes in your life to just know

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nonsense posted:

that kinda already has happened wrt CHIP. All smiles.

their donor class wants poor genocide just as much as the other guys

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf posted:

no job i've had allows me any dignity

:capitalism:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

blue squares posted:

bitcoin's collapse means Old Glory is flying over the kremlin and most of Russia's demons have been murdered in the street.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

people are universally terrible

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i see they thawed out the last of the greatest gen for donny's big day

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That combover is real obvious

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/emunn/status/938434622240772096

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

idk i think this poo poo might be smothered in the cradle by the loss of net neutrality yeah? :smugdon:

the opposite, because of net neutrality people will be funneled into the channels where people have paid the most money to promote their brandsonas

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Xaris posted:

poltical capital is a myth and an old fashioned term

invest in some bitdecorums, digital political capital if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

retire from whatever it is your doing, I suppose

• Locked thread