Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I've gotta admit, sailing around on the Thousand Sunny while Brook, Usopp, Chopper and Franky sing Bink's Sake as a shanty in the background would be pretty sweet. Especially if combat was just hopping ship to ship playing "the water is lava" while punching the poo poo out of dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Super One Piece Odyssey

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
wheres the one piece gem matching game? Im sure theres one out there if not what the heck are the asian phone game dev companies doing?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

Super One Piece Odyssey

Dressing up Luffy would be cool, becuase he could put every hat over his hat.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Snazzy Frocks posted:

wheres the one piece gem matching game? Im sure theres one out there if not what the heck are the asian phone game dev companies doing?

Gem matching games fell out of favor ages ago, PAD is like the last surviving dinosaur. There is a One Piece mobile game though.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Snazzy Frocks posted:

isn't it beli something. or is that a gacha

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
New chapter is up!

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/888/page/1

It's werewolf time!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anyways I am now firmly in Team Carrot Joins the Crew.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
I'm sorry I was so down on the Minks when they were first introduced.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I too didn't like the Minks.

We were dumb.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i always though the minks were cool but people in love with carrot joining immediately were dumb

anyway, carrot went from decent to cool

she can join

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Oh poo poo, Carrot's gone super-saiyan.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let it be put on record that I have always been on Team "Carrot should be the next Straw Hat".

JosephWongKS posted:

Carrot for next Strawhat crew member, please.

JosephWongKS posted:

Pudding is a good character but I'd prefer Carrot as next Strawhat.

lowercase16
Apr 19, 2008

Cyclops actually has two eyes.

I don't mean to keep banging the let-the-girls-have-cool-fights drum but how loving sick was it to see her slashing and kicking dudes?

More, please. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but more.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
So Big Mom just running off half her body mass is interesting. I bet the cake will just knock her out completely at this point. Carrot taking down a significant chunk of the army makes the Straw Hats next move a lot more open too. Anyone but Luffy I could see taking out Big Mom in her presumably weakened state but I doubt he would do it, wouldn't feel as satisfying and wouldn't really prove himself in the way he wants

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

This arc is going to give us 3 new strawhats and I love them all.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SyntheticPolygon posted:

This arc is going to give us 3 new strawhats and I love them all.

I blanked on who the third one might have been but then I realized you were talking about Bruelle.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm real mad and extremely disappointed that you forgot either Jinbe or Pudding.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
parallel to chapter zeroroger went up against gold shiki's fleet and got away... lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Chopper just came. Same.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Strong HxH vibes for awhile there. Good poo poo!~

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Brulee...

Is always there when you need her the most, and everyone's glad to see her.

Might be a bit foul-mouthed but she's just a big softy who wants everyone to be safe.

Is quick on her feet and always willing to lend a helping hand when her friends need help.

Is a stalwart member of her team, though she's too shy to admit it.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I'm real mad and extremely disappointed that you forgot either Jinbe or Pudding.

Pudding is Sanji's fiance, but that just makes her family, not a nakama.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nominating Brulee for the new position that has just opened up on the Straw Hats crew: Hostage.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Guys, we all know that once everyone meets up with each other again that it's going to be Gastino

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Hostage position has an unsurprisingly high turnover rate

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I read the chapter again and turned on the Pillar Man theme song when I reached the page of Carrot's transformation , and it was incredibly fitting and satisfying.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So this moon powerup is gonna be how Pedro survived huh?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RatHat posted:

So this moon powerup is gonna be how Pedro survived huh?

Speaking of Pedro, he was said to be the only one who could control Pekoms, who's also a Mink...

Though to be fair that's more probably referring to the fact that Pekoms was a troublemaker and only Pedro, his older brother, could rein him in.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also, chopper joined during the last full moon :3:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This sorta gave me massive FMA vibes.

Like some hybrid of Nina and Envy.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

That was cool, but I was hoping for something more monstrous and wild looking, like Chopper's giant form, because his reveal back in Enies Lobby was terrifying.

But still, I've been waiting for Carrot to kick some rear end since she flipped over Zoro's sword at the beginning of Zou, and now she gets to deliver.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I think we got a really similar panel to that the first time Chopper used Monster Point but I'm not gonna go look for that right now.

Ceylon Carrot is cool as hell and I'm glad the eventual Pirate Warriors 4 will have her in it.

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007
An animal person that can transform with the light of the full moon...

Her name is Ka-karrot Carrot.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The Dragon Ball jokes just write themselves.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Ceylon was cool, but it'd be a bit of a hindrance to write around for fights as a proper crew member when she does join at the end. We've only had like two full moons happen on-screen ever now, so I'm just gonna enjoy that she gets to be cooler and own even more while it lasts

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

That was cool, but I was hoping for something more monstrous and wild looking

Carrot's a girl so that was never on the table. On the plus side, Pedro's still out there, it's a full moon and he obviously didn't die from something as meagre as an "explosion."

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I'm not surprised, just disappointed.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
so now someone's gonna destroy the moon to stop the superminks, right

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

anime was right posted:

so now someone's gonna destroy the moon to stop the superminks, right

Enel electrifies the moon and creates the Super Ceylon God form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:
If Carrot joins, then we'll have three Gokus on the crew. Luffy for DBZ Goku, Nami for Journey to the West, and Carrot for OG Dragon Ball Goku. What with being strong but naive and transforming at the full moon.

I wonder how long until Usopp invents something to mimic the Blutz waves magical moon energy.