Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump grabs them by the pussy, its his tagline ffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Yeah, he's just automatically attracted, we know this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Rex-Goliath posted:

Remember back during the Iraq war we’d play the game ‘what could we have bought instead of invading Iraq?’

Like: we could have bought a plane ticket to America and house and college education for every Iraqi citizen instead of invading.

I like to play the game, ‘who would make a better president than Donald Trump’

Ken Bone would have been a better president than The Great Piss Piglet. We

They arrested a guy near me for trying to rob a McDonald's in a gorilla costume, he'd probably do an OK job

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I live for these “dramatic” trump pics in articles like this.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

ROFL Octopus posted:

:hmbol: he looks like a cartoon silhouette... This should not be a real person.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Knight posted:

Just like Ben Garrison's depictions

Lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

communism bitch posted:

I don't understand why he doesn't just get a loving hair transplant if he's that vain and insecure about his hair. What thought process lead him to settle on that loving abomination?

Look up the story of him getting hair plugs and then violently attacking and raping his wife

(This is the president btw)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/s...genumber%3D5410

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

haljordan posted:

I lust for death by nuclear hellfire.

We're all going to die just like they told us in the 80s. LOL?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It’s so weird that every once in a while North Korea comes up in the news again and it’s like oh yeah those guys that are semi rational who have the bomb and the retarded POTUS tries to deliberately provoke and somehow it still isn’t the weirdest, dumbest thing he does even that day.

Like that alone happening with a normal president we’d be “holy shiiiiiiiit!!” But now we’re just sorta “meh, he just slammed kim jong un on twitter again, whatever”

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Way back at the start of wikileaks I used to think Assange was a pretty alright dude, loving over oppressive governments, etc. Turns out he's just an unhelpful troll loving everyone over for lols.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

same but pretend it's directed at Trump

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

ROFL Octopus posted:

*solo tuba music playing*

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Way back at the start of wikileaks I used to think Assange was a pretty alright dude, loving over oppressive governments, etc. Turns out he's just an unhelpful troll loving everyone over for lols.

I hope he still hasn't gotten that tooth fixed

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

ROFL Octopus posted:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

What the gently caress lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Stink Billyums posted:

President, or single mother in your facebook feed who you haven't seen since high school?

Challenge: Make a high school drama movie trailer entirely out of trump tweets.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

God damnit, of course it's real.
It's about a minute in, and I could probably find this poo poo on youtube, but I want to sleep well tonight.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-hits-arnold-schwarzenegger-for-bombing-on-the-apprentice-my-poor-beautiful-show/

Another one of the clips talks about Trump going after Schwarzengger over the Prayer Breakfast, of course.

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
Please nuke yourselves. Sell it as a shortcut to heaven. Thx in advance.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

the president of the united states

leader of the free world

supreme commander of the allied forces

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bob NewSCART posted:

What the gently caress lol

hahahahaha

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Woah

What if the rest of his body is like that, under the ill fitting suit

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Superb

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The Onion stories on Don Jr are so good

Panicked Donald Trump Jr. Tries To Cover Up Contact With WikiLeaks By Deleting Firefox Icon From Desktop

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Do it Donald

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
So when is Lawful/Good Paladin Robert Mueller going to sweep the corruption out of this administration with a blast of holy flame already? Is he waiting until Christmas Day?

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

ROFL Octopus posted:

According to his recent physical with a gastroenterologist (didn't even know they did physicals on a routine basis), Trump is something like 6'3" and 223 pounds.

Yeeeeaaaaaa there's no way that's accurate

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Avalanche posted:

According to his recent physical with a gastroenterologist (didn't even know they did physicals on a routine basis), Trump is something like 6'3" and 223 pounds.

Yeeeeaaaaaa there's no way that's accurate

lol at the idea of trump being anything less than 260 lbs.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

Look up the story of him getting hair plugs and then violently attacking and raping his wife

(This is the president btw)

Somebody mentioned this earlier and I thought that premise was so ridiculous it must a joke.

Reality contorts itself into ever more twisted shapes to accommodate the pissmaster general

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Telephones posted:

That roast is the most incredible watch.

I found this story about the behind the scenes to be pretty good as well:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...4b0e655eab6c191

quote:

Their all losers and I like associating with loser because it makes me feel even better about myself. One of Trump’s handwritten jokes, misspellings included

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Moridin920 posted:

So is this fuckwit still not reading the daily intelligence reports bc "deep state fake news" or what

Like has he figured out yet that he's actually in charge of the FBI or

Who? The retard?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
He then added: “You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.

“It is true. You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I don't think anyone should respect the Office of the Presidency it's clearly an easy job that any retard can do.

Top Gun
Oct 24, 2017
Is there video of him making fun of angela merkels accent? This I gotta see

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Don't know, but here is John Oliver (I know) about the Trump-Merkel interactions so far https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQ8Ai69zEE

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
A Norwegian lol:

"Stoltenberg is my biggest fan."

No Donny, Jens Stoltenberg, former PM of Norway and current head of NATO loving hates your guts. He's made it pretty clear that he thinks you're scum. Just like every other important person on the international stage.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939475127552618496

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Pathetic, Nuremberg has really gone downhill since they changed their dress code from brown to white and red

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939477807813595136?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

lol