Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
everyday i wake up and open palm slap a vhs tape of fox and friends into the vcr while eating my 2 big macs 2 filet o fish and chocolate malted. then i continue by tweeting ownage to cuck libs in my bathrobe

i call kellyanne into the room for my morning skeletor bj

then i call in ivanka for my morning sex after ive already nutted from kellyanne so i can last longer

then, i call in jared for my post coitus foot and back rub. sometimes if i feel especially randy, i ask jared for a happy ending. that is, if he has completed middle east peace for the day and can handle the extra work

then i take a look in the mirror, comb my pristine 2 foot long wispy forehead hair back onto the rest of my scalp, walk into the oval office and start MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The president of the united States is one of the dumber people on twitter. Read that sentence a few times and let it sink in.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Remember when, a year after this clip, Pete Davidson was saying people calling Donald stupid were really the dumb ones because he has a lot of money SOMEHOW and it must be because he's smart and this is why he's going to win, people!

Pete Davidson is, get this, a loving idiot.

Pete Davidson did the How Did This Get Made podcast one time and he was incredibly boring and seemed like he didn't want to be there.

Pete Davidson is trash.

Svensken
May 29, 2010

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Pete Davidson did the How Did This Get Made podcast one time and he was incredibly boring and seemed like he didn't want to be there.

Pete Davidson is trash.

While I don't doubt your assessment, your means of getting there seem rather shaky.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump speech at civil rights museum

quote:

And I want to congratulate your great governor, and all of the people in this room who were so inspirational to so many others to get out and get this done. This is an incredible tribute, not only to the state of Mississippi – a state that I love, a state where I’ve had great success. This is a tribute to our nation at the highest level.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Svensken posted:

While I don't doubt your assessment, your means of getting there seem rather shaky.

by listening not with my ears but with my heart?

Svensken
May 29, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump speech at civil rights museum

He just can't help jerking himself off at any opportunity, can he?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Shareblue/status/939581679647297536?s=17

compassionate conservatives

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol so many olympic athletes are going to denounce Trump this year

he's gonna be so mad

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

The President of the United States is obsessed with daytime TV.

Lol he watches 6 hours+ of cable news a day. His brain is a loving Big Mac salad(no bread)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Tumble posted:

he's gonna be so mad

I wonder if this is where that "maybe we won't even let them play? tune in to find out! making america great again by losing" came from. He's such a little masturbator that he can't stand anyone else upstaging him for a single instant.

He's afraid he's going to get dumped on my temporarily-high-profile Olympians. If he throws a tantrum, and keeps our actually-great Americans from the Olympics... gently caress me

Attitude Indicator posted:

There is so much gold in there:

Trump made a few lackluster attempts at cracking wise. He changed a joke meant to slam MacFarlane from: “The only way you’ll ever draw a crowd is with a pencil.” Trump’s revision: “The only crowd you’ll attract is flies.”

Wow, good job Donnie, changing a joke that features a play on words and multiple levels of humor to something a 3rd grader might say during recess.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Damo posted:

then i take a look in the mirror, comb my pristine 2 foot long wispy forehead hair back onto the rest of my scalp, walk into the oval office and start MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Lol

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Play posted:

Wow, good job Donnie, changing a joke that features a play on words and multiple levels of humor to something a 3rd grader might say during recess.

nothing will beat the time that he tried to own reporters by being condescending about uranium and wound up looking like a retard

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Remember when, a year after this clip, Pete Davidson was saying people calling Donald stupid were really the dumb ones because he has a lot of money SOMEHOW and it must be because he's smart and this is why he's going to win, people!

Pete Davidson is, get this, a loving idiot.

hahah holy poo poo did he really.

pete davidson smokes an astronomical amount of weed so that might explain it.

peter davidson also randomly got all tatted up between seasons of snl and i think lorne michaels was all wtf are you doing.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Tumble posted:

he's gonna be so mad

At least one athlete is gonna sit on the winners podium when they play the anthem, and idiots are gonna go apeshit.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Play posted:

Trump made a few lackluster attempts at cracking wise. He changed a joke meant to slam MacFarlane from: “The only way you’ll ever draw a crowd is with a pencil.” Trump’s revision: “The only crowd you’ll attract is flies.”

Haha, yeah, i forgot to quote it. It’s so amazingly obvious that trump just didn’t get it

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
A New Hope

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Spinster posted:

A New Hope

No ring

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Spinster posted:

A New Hope

Left Eye Strikes Back

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
The president wants the Washington Post to issue a retraction for a dude's tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/939616077356642304

Lol!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

By the way, for those who may not know, Robert Mueller previously led the criminal prosecution of John Gotti. Here is a really interesting article on how they dealt with Sammy Gravano once he decided to flip.

He didn't even want to tell his own lawyers he was meeting with the feds.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Tax Inductions posted:

The president wants the Washington Post to issue a retraction for a dude's tweet.

Lol!

rip weigel dude

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Is America great again yet

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Spinster posted:

A New Hope

im died

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Tax Inductions posted:

Lol!

Disappointing the crowds really were bigger tho

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Spinster posted:

A New Hope

A long stare ago; an eyebrow far, far away

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

He sure doesn’t watch a lot of tv

He doesn’t have time! Too busy!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Noblesse Obliged posted:

A long stare ago; an eyebrow far, far away

:haw:

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Can't wait till the entire US Olympic team takes a knee and Donnie blows a head gasket.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

A. Beaverhausen posted:

This is Mississippi dude. Half the people in that state think miscegenation should still be a crime.

e - wrong rally, fake news!! :negative:

Tax Inductions fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Dec 9, 2017

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

it's the Florida/Alabama border. That's prime Trump territory

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

trem_two posted:

a behind the scenes look at how the Tweets are made
https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/939555762115956736

This is a serious, serious, serious pro-click. People have already posted some highlights but the whole thing is definitely worth a read.

Also, we already knew this obviously:

quote:

To an extent that would stun outsiders, Mr. Trump, the most talked-about human on the planet, is still delighted when he sees his name in the headlines. And he is on a perpetual quest to see it there. One former top adviser said Mr. Trump grew uncomfortable after two or three days of peace and could not handle watching the news without seeing himself on it.

but this provides yet further reassurance that the lol train is never slowing down, because Trump is constitutionally incapable of staying quiet and out of the spotlight.

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
I still can't get over Ben Garrison drawing Trump with lots of hair, good posture, and about 100 less pounds of fat. It just shows how deluded he is.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

RobotDogPolice posted:

I still can't get over Ben Garrison drawing Trump with lots of hair, good posture, and about 100 less pounds of fat. It just shows how deluded he is.

My favorite was the one where you could see Trump’s six-pack abs poking through his dress shirt :allears:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/873539715760144384?s=17

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

I'm the UN that is about to come down on his head

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Abdominal muscles thru Trump's shirt!
:lol:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

That was everyone's interpretation

yeah sure if you're a loving retard

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

he's more like samson at the end of the fable, where he is physically weak and hairless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

garrison seems unaware samson died when the temple collapsed.