Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Invader Zym
Sep 19, 2002
Can I get a guild invite?

Character name Gwndryth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
My favorite part of this league? there isn't a new currency you got to collect from each encounter a few pieces at a time filling your inventory.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Best part about finding a Tabula for my SRS is instead of maximizing damage in a +1 helm and having slow casts that get me OOM, I can swap out the best damage gems like minion damage and Ele damage with attacks for added accuracy/added fire/ruthless which add diddly-squat to the mana cost and fit in Spell Echo, which leaves me stacking them much faster and still cheaper. And their damage is still a bit better with a weaker 5L damage set-up than it was in the 4L helm. Gotta say leveling SRS was really slow before I fit Echo in there, you just stack them up so slowly.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Linarda_Honkli would like a guild invite, if it's not full

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Insurrectionist posted:

Best part about finding a Tabula for my SRS is instead of maximizing damage in a +1 helm and having slow casts that get me OOM, I can swap out the best damage gems like minion damage and Ele damage with attacks for added accuracy/added fire/ruthless which add diddly-squat to the mana cost and fit in Spell Echo, which leaves me stacking them much faster and still cheaper. And their damage is still a bit better with a weaker 5L damage set-up than it was in the 4L helm. Gotta say leveling SRS was really slow before I fit Echo in there, you just stack them up so slowly.

Reverb wand is like the best SRS leveling thing

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I'm going to call now that any build that loves to have lots of flat added damage is going to perform extremely well in abyss league by gobbling up all the jewels with 2-3 affixes for flat damage.

Yeah, the nerf to Doomfletch's Prism may well as not have happened. There's so much more flat damage available it was basically buffed.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

solid gaming experience, must be all the effects going on while standing still

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

huh, seems pretty good

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Please invite genefromsavoy

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Looks like a good belt for HOWA.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I still basically know nothing about this game, but I made a Ranger just to use the Mirage Archer and there's this goofy sense of enjoyment I get just out of watching my green ghost friend pop up and start plinking away at some Rhoa halfway across the map.

I guess my build goal for this character is going to be "make the mirage archer shoot as much poo poo as possible."

zxqv8
Oct 21, 2010

Did somebody call about a Ravager problem?

LordHippoman posted:

I still basically know nothing about this game, but I made a Ranger just to use the Mirage Archer and there's this goofy sense of enjoyment I get just out of watching my green ghost friend pop up and start plinking away at some Rhoa halfway across the map.

I guess my build goal for this character is going to be "make the mirage archer shoot as much poo poo as possible."

You're doing it right. Keep on killing poo poo and do what seems fun.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Magma orb amulet!

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

McFrugal posted:

Magma orb amulet!

Honestly this seems better than the entire deadeye ascendancy

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Wow, I like the look of this bow:

It's a big downside (about 700 cold at max frenzies and capped resists) and just screams build around me.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

New wings look pretty great in motion

Mr. Torrance
Sep 16, 2006
Have you ever thought about MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
Please throw a guild invite to Magma_Torr

Thank you!

Silhouette Wires
May 9, 2014

Never Knows Best
Please invite NowImABeReaver to the guild. Thanks!

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Jusupov posted:

New wings look pretty great in motion

New box, yeah?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elentor posted:

Here's a gif of Tyrael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z2wU2aBiAI

This is literally torture.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Hey can you invite Sotar_Stare into the guild please?

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
TwoZombiesOneCup needs an invite if possible!

Also, the spectre changes are the greatest thing ever. I don't have to backtrack and find my spectres before I get to actually play anymore.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Been using violate dead on my summoner while leveling for a clearing skill, with only spirit eater and no other damage bonuses whatsoever it is holding it's own very well even into the 60's so far.

I think it's strong enough someone could make a viable build with it with the basic building blocks of a max 15 corpse spell cascade desecrate and spirit eater in necro and the highest hp monster you can carry around as a single spectre to add to your desecrate corpse pile for the map.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Just wait 4 months and you can buy those without spending money on rng

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
I think it's kind of amusing that any time the POE game has problems or patches the website does too. I guess it really is fully integrated.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Looks like the servers took a hard nosedive just then.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jusupov posted:

Just wait 4 months and you can buy those without spending money on rng

Yeah, having to wait the 4 months is the torture part.

I understand they have to make money but man do I wish lootboxes weren't a thing.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
Didn't want to finish that Lab anyway :(

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

I have a lot of feelings right now.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

George posted:

what the poo poo

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009
Was the map stash tab a joke?

Kalman
Jan 17, 2010

Guild invite for KalmanGC if possible-thanks!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

George posted:

The gently caress?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
Please invite Schwaack to the guild thanks :)

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

Stangg posted:

Was the map stash tab a joke?

They already told us it would be a week or two.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Ever since the ailment changes, the consuming dark chaos damage poisoning enemies effect is basically just tickling a enemy correct?

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Please invite Sammyiyammy if possible danke

Agamos
Feb 16, 2011
Can I get a guild invite as well?

Character name: Agamm

Agamos fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 10, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Hello friends, I am going to be sitting this league out. I have much fewer hours in my life to devote to games and in the 6982 hours I have already played this game I have gotten a bit burned out.

I hope you all get mirrors and albino rhoa feathers to drop, and I love you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

funmanguy posted:

Hello friends, I am going to be sitting this league out. I have much fewer hours in my life to devote to games and in the several thousands of hours I have already played this game I have gotten a bit burned out.

I hope you all get mirrors and albino rhoa feathers to drop, and I love you all
gently caress you funman