Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Spoeank posted:

Holy poo poo CAH is awesome

Welcome to the Republican party :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
It's gonna be really awkward if my older brother gets the check and I don't

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That's so loving great.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Blitz7x posted:

Did anyone get a thousand dollar check from cards against humanity

Lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah I got that and laughed. Good on you CAH.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Blitz7x posted:

Welcome to the Republican party :smug:

Cards Against Humanity 2020

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/Mari__ux/status/939084249478545408

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Economic anxiety baby

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

quote:

"He started saying we don't belong here, that we are speaking French. But we were not speaking French, we were speaking Spanish. We don't know him," said Estepa in the apartment he shares with Zambrano and their 13-year-old son.

Uh, Ontario is in Canada. I...well dude's just an idiot. But man, he's an uncommonly large idiot even by the standards of people who would shout ISIS at a family backing away from him in a parking lot.

e: Oh they caught the guy too by the way. "Mark Phillips, 36, was charged with aggravated assault and three counts of assault with a weapon. He was denied bail and will remain in jail until Monday."

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Got to take a picture with Kimmy Robertson and Harry Goaz from Twin Peaks at the Pittsburgh Comic Con and they were so nice, also forgot Kim was in Beauty and the Beast and Batman TAS. Now part one of gag gift for the company Christmas Party is complete.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I like how he just keeps shouting "It's ISIS!" like wishing it hard enough will make it true

e: The father has a cracked rib

Intruder fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Dec 10, 2017

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I bought a truck and I am going to name it Andy Reid

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

I bought a truck and I am going to name it Andy Reid

That seems like it's just begging for engine timing issues.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

:perfect:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/RealMattWalter/status/939524629479280642

I don't think he understands how twitter works. I saw this because I follow Joyce Carroll Oates.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Maybe just "big red" then

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

Lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I pulled my rear end bending over to grab the cat before she ran under the car in the garage

Dont get old fam

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Spoeank posted:

I pulled my rear end bending over to grab the cat before she ran under the car in the garage

Dont get old fam

"Injured rear end while grabbing pussy" on injury history

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

ate an orange off the tree today. it was more yellow than orange but it had good flavor

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The_Hat posted:

"Injured rear end while grabbing pussy" on injury history

Ayyyyy

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i made some lazy mediterranean chicken. half a cup of green olives, lemon pepper, cooking wine, garlic powder, olive oil, oregano. came out really good. im not the biggest olive fan but they mellow out into a general funk

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Tonya Harding is innocent.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just started watching the people VS oj Simpson and it seems like it's just a love letter to Robert Kardashian

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Just started watching the people VS oj Simpson and it seems like it's just a love letter to Robert Kardashian

I can't help but crack up every time David Schwimmer say "Juice." The episode where OJ flees in the Bronco is hilarious at parts.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm glad I didn't try to hype up Lomachenko/Rigondeaux in here. Although I 100% expected it to be boring for reasons instead of the reasons that it was boring.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I have no idea what to get my 13 year old niece for Christmas. I texted my sister and she goes "she's 13. It's anybody's guess." Thanks, sis!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

I have no idea what to get my 13 year old niece for Christmas. I texted my sister and she goes "she's 13. It's anybody's guess." Thanks, sis!

As someone who was 13 once, cash money y'all.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Saw Ron Funches live and he was incredible. Thought the thread would appreciate that he took the time to explain the tutorial for Persona 5 to demonstrate to the audience why he loves Japanese games.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

seiferguy posted:

If she has a phone, get her a gift card for Apple/Android or whatever she has.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Yeah I'm probably going the gift card route. I feel like anything I buy her would be poo poo. So I'll put the power in her hands.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

JFC

Maybe the people claiming they voted for Trump to jump start the apocalypse aren't 100% wrong.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Nintendo Switch

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intruder posted:

Nintendo Switch

I'm a cool uncle but not dropping $300 on my niece cool.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Be a dick and buy her Mario Odyssey and then give your sister the side eye about the Switch itself

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/BoogTweets/status/939276932880977920

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I'm glad I didn't try to hype up Lomachenko/Rigondeaux in here. Although I 100% expected it to be boring for reasons instead of the reasons that it was boring.

Instead of that, I watched HBO's card that aired at the same time I think

I saw an old guy sadly retire in the main event after acknowledging how cruel the passing of time's undefeated streak is, and a man's ear literally get split in half after an accidental headbutt in the opening fight

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahaha

• Locked thread