Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol these refs are awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Kawalimus posted:

Yep this is classic dean pees.

Winning by 11?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

Winning by 11?

not for long

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

NEED MORE MILK posted:

the North American football club the New England patriots of New England are going to destroy this team
Its time for Harrison to shoot Ganso Bomb Tom Brady

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Blitz7x posted:

Winning by 11?

No going into prevent with an entire quarter left

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
I can't wait for the Bengals to finally fire Marvin Lewis so we can bring him back

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

technically its classic gregg mattison. he played prevent vs the texans for like 3 quarters one time. 8 drop back 3 rush for 3 quarters in a row it was incredible

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

Its time for Harrison to shoot Ganso Bomb Tom Brady

Harrison wouldn't shoot him, he'd rip his head and spine out like Predator

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Firebatgyro posted:

I can't wait for the Bengals to finally fire Marvin Lewis so we can bring him back

they never will. Marvin Lewis will coach the Bengals until the world is engulfed by the sun

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that loving hold on suggs.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

they should go for it

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Suggs was held soo bad

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Undershirt, dress shirt, sweater and jacket in the booth? If the booth is open air, doesn't that mean rain/snow/wind can get in and ruin everything?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hate the Steelers but wtf refs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Haha, the LT had 55 by the neck on that one. I was gonna scream if they threw a flag in the endzone.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Bell puts both hands into Mosley's chest then whines for a flag

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Kalli posted:

Haha, the LT had 55 by the neck on that one. I was gonna scream if they threw a flag in the endzone.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

That's definitely the right call

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
He's hugging Bell. These refs they bad. O line got away with a hold though so meh

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Egregious hold against Suggs there makes me feel fine about the light hold by Mosely.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

AndrewP posted:

they never will. Marvin Lewis will coach the Bengals until the world is engulfed by the sun

Yeah it will take them losing to the Browns which is basically impossible at this point

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Josh Lyman posted:

Undershirt, dress shirt, sweater and jacket in the booth? If the booth is open air, doesn't that mean rain/snow/wind can get in and ruin everything?

In Buffalo today the telestrator / other pieces of equipment weren't working in the booth due to the snow.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

and mosley didnt even touch bell. its not illegal to not look for the ball if he doesnt touch you bell

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Need a field goal here. At least.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Need a field goal here. At least.

this actually isnt true you only have to win by a single point and the ravens will be leading by 8

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Of course it's a no call Chris you idiot. He literally did nothing. Collingsworth is so painfully annoying

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Goddammit, Gap Band, why the gently caress did you license your music to loving Walmart?

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

this actually isnt true you only have to win by a single point and the ravens will be leading by 8

i've already watched two overtime games today, why not three

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ghost Dog posted:

Just one point? That can't be right.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

i think the steelers can convert a 2 pointer

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Was the field goal on TV? Did I just miss it

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

do not doubt kawalimus on this.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Thought moore would fumble there

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

No Butt Stuff posted:

Was the field goal on TV? Did I just miss it

yes

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

That Lexus is a rear wheel drive and basically unusable in snow.

Also RC Turbo is a terrible name.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

please don't do dumb poo poo flacco

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Was Collins on the wrong side? That play looked funny

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yo i get that shazier got dead real horribly but i cannot roll my eyes hard enough at anyone using injuries as an excuse when playing against the ravens. jesus christ half the team has been gone like 4 years in a row

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

rex rabidorum vires posted:

He's hugging Bell. These refs they bad. O line got away with a hold though so meh

Bell literally put both hands on Mosley's chest and shoved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

WHY. WHY BE CONSERVATIVE. THE GAME ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO OVER. YOU loving MORONS

• Locked thread