Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012
https://twitter.com/NormsRespecter/status/934835171001536513

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

This image but all options are LE CIGARE VOLANT

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
le cigar volant!

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah but this whole “marrying one of his patients” thing is like dramatically calling Frazier’s psychiatry practice into question and also the idea that Frazier and Lilith were depicted as in-Love or happy is such a mind gently caress that might have to watch Cheers...

We have a goon who started dating his therapist. I think he's dead now.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He's not dead....he's married.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Man, I would strive for 100% achievements in this game

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I just watched the episode where Frasier and Niles plan a dinner party. That's it. It is hilarious.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Inescapable Duck posted:

I just watched the episode where Frasier and Niles plan a dinner party. That's it. It is hilarious.

This is a dried old fig

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Some internet person recreated Frasier, Daphne, Martin and Niles and Frasier's apartment a few years back. It's not the greatest, but they clearly put in some work.

https://m.imgur.com/t/video_games/vWrM8

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
They forgot to Roz my Neghole

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUy_dlKC0I

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Inescapable Duck posted:

Black ball!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Some internet person recreated Frasier, Daphne, Martin and Niles and Frasier's apartment a few years back. It's not the greatest, but they clearly put in some work.

does fraiser really have an electric stove

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."

Solice Kirsk posted:

He's not dead....he's married.

Also bad!

niles looks like some kind of weird putin but the apartment is oddly recognizeable, congrats I guess. Does Sims 4 use the Quake 2 lightning engine though because jesus everything's yellow

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

that's pretty much what I expected

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

brugroffil posted:

does fraiser really have an electric stove

Yes- confirmed in S602 Frasier's Curse

I'm not even going to pretend like I don't know everything about this show

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

brugroffil posted:

that's pretty much what I expected

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Okay I watched the Frasier and Niles plan a dinner party episode, now I'm watching the Frasier and Niles try to get behind the various colored doors in the day spa episode, what's the third one that goes with those two?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Okay I watched the Frasier and Niles plan a dinner party episode, now I'm watching the Frasier and Niles try to get behind the various colored doors in the day spa episode, what's the third one that goes with those two?

Frasier and Niles bidding on the lunch with Nobel Prize winners.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Motor Skills in S8

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

frasier crane day

(september 11th) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKlge0jfg48

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Ham Radio, s4e18

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Frasier had found his fathers old service pistol weeks ago and Martin still didn’t seem to know it was gone. 25 long years they had lived together and frasier finally accepted that he would never be rid of his father. Roz had switched careers long ago and who could blame her? Radio was a dead media unless you had a national show and call in psychiatry was never going to bring in the numbers the accountants wanted. Perhaps if Bebe were still around she could have done something but she had died of a massive heart attack long ago to no ones surprise. Niles and daphne gone to London years back and the two phone calls a year between the two brothers were perfunctory at best now. Frasier smiles as he thinks of the years when they were all together in Seattle. The dinner parties, the wine clubs, the opera. How important it had all seemed then! To be known as the creme de la creme of the Seattle social scene was all he had wanted. True, it never went as planned but they always bounced back and supported each other. But now they were all gone. Kenny, Gil, Bulldog. Everyone moved forward but somehow Frasier stood still, he and Martin still roommates somehow. Even Eddie had passed, gone to bed one night fat and happy and just never woke back up. Martin had never recovered and now the two of them were alive but they didn’t really live anymore. Hadn’t for a long time to be honest. Frasier heard his dad call from his chair in the living room. Of course the one thing to stand the test of time was the chair. Martin was asking if they were going to dukes for dinner. I’ve been calling you for ten minutes frasier aren’t you listening?

“Yes Dad,” frasier replied as he loaded two bullets into the pistol. “I’m listening.”

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

I honestly don't remember this episode so it has gotta be season 10 or 11.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Oh the day spa episode is one of my favourites.

"Please remain in the relaxation grotto? Have crueler words ever been spoken?"

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I honestly don't remember this episode so it has gotta be season 10 or 11.

Nope, it's like 4 or 5

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oldpainless posted:

Frasier had found his fathers old service pistol weeks ago and Martin still didn’t seem to know it was gone. 25 long years they had lived together and frasier finally accepted that he would never be rid of his father. Roz had switched careers long ago and who could blame her? Radio was a dead media unless you had a national show and call in psychiatry was never going to bring in the numbers the accountants wanted. Perhaps if Bebe were still around she could have done something but she had died of a massive heart attack long ago to no ones surprise. Niles and daphne gone to London years back and the two phone calls a year between the two brothers were perfunctory at best now. Frasier smiles as he thinks of the years when they were all together in Seattle. The dinner parties, the wine clubs, the opera. How important it had all seemed then! To be known as the creme de la creme of the Seattle social scene was all he had wanted. True, it never went as planned but they always bounced back and supported each other. But now they were all gone. Kenny, Gil, Bulldog. Everyone moved forward but somehow Frasier stood still, he and Martin still roommates somehow. Even Eddie had passed, gone to bed one night fat and happy and just never woke back up. Martin had never recovered and now the two of them were alive but they didn’t really live anymore. Hadn’t for a long time to be honest. Frasier heard his dad call from his chair in the living room. Of course the one thing to stand the test of time was the chair. Martin was asking if they were going to dukes for dinner. I’ve been calling you for ten minutes frasier aren’t you listening?

“Yes Dad,” frasier replied as he loaded two bullets into the pistol. “I’m listening.”

le cigar volant :(

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Nope, it's like 4 or 5

I just watched that one, season 6.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oldpainless posted:

:golfclap:

That emote is the most Frasier way possibly to clap.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

This episode was so good, but where was Niles sleeping off his medication in Frasier's apartment?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This episode was so good, but where was Niles sleeping off his medication in Frasier's apartment?

The hat closet.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

One thing that has always annoyed me about frasiers apartment is the guest toilet basically being in the livingroom, even when the apartment is massive.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

datajugend posted:

One thing that has always annoyed me about frasiers apartment is the guest toilet basically being in the livingroom, even when the apartment is massive.

The plumbing layout for the home makes almost no sense. It's almost like they designed it for camera angles or something! What building would run 4 different plumbing lines up for one section of condos?!

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

ITS FOR CAMERA ANGLES?!?!?!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Also how he has this huge luxury condo and no washer dryer till season 9.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

frasier is the kinda guy that wants his clothes hand washed, with a hint of fresh thyyyyymmmee

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

got hooked up with a netflix account again

wonderin what them crane boys are up to

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

got hooked up with a netflix account again

wonderin what them crane boys are up to

loving poo poo up and staying moisturized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Daphne's psychic powers are back again, and enabling more hilariously terrible decisions!