Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I buzzed my head last night. Thinning hair sucks but god drat does a freshly shorn head feel amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I buzzed my head last night. Thinning hair sucks but god drat does a freshly shorn head feel amazing.

Welcome to the club.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hey there balding bros :(

Intruder, you give that pupper a good pet from me. Good luck today.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/EaterNY/status/940204792936267777

WHO'S NEXT

fake e: oh my

https://twitter.com/Mariobatali/status/940013198471778305

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Is it just that the ladies came in their pants since his food was so delicious? If anime is to be trusted that's supposed to happen.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

At what point do you actually shave it? Or do white guys just go no-guard? I've got the bushy beard already.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I just turned 29. I'm at the stage where I can pull of medium length hair as long as I don't grow any bangs at all which would highlight the incipient widow's peak. I figure I have about 3 years before I'm firmly in the buzz or shave territory.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm 31 and it sounds like you're on exactly the same track as me.

I used to have chest length hair. It was glorious. I am but a shell of my former self.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I started losing my hair at 22. Once it got to the point where bangs couldn’t cover it up I started buzzing with the electric razor. Now I bic it and it’s awesome. Also grow a beard if you can.

Winter sucks. Get used to wearing a hat. Not for shame reasons but because you will always be loving cold without one.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm 31 and it sounds like you're on exactly the same track as me.

I used to have chest length hair. It was glorious. I am but a shell of my former self.

At least your hair lived a full life. I never attempted the rock god look. Probably couldn't of pulled it off but now I'll never know :cry:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Dang I'm 29 and I feel like my barber should charge me double

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm 30, and my brother was losing a hit of hair at this age, but I still seem to be going strong. Hair loss runs in my dad's side, but not in my mom's. My grandpa on my mom's side still has a full head of hair at 94 so I hope that's the route I'm going :ohdear:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Intruder posted:

Always Sunny is no longer on Netflix :negative:

also Young Frankenstein

Always Sunny is on Hulu.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

seiferguy posted:

I'm 30, and my brother was losing a hit of hair at this age, but I still seem to be going strong. Hair loss runs in my dad's side, but not in my mom's. My grandpa on my mom's side still has a full head of hair at 94 so I hope that's the route I'm going :ohdear:

I turn 32 in February and my wife found 3 gray hairs. I said when she found more than one at once I was gonna let them ride. Gettin old over here.

:smith:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/BMCarbaugh/status/939941644782264321

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://i.imgur.com/8SnRvjs.gifv

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Did that guy just toss a throwing axe at a drone?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

seiferguy posted:

Did that guy just toss a throwing axe at a drone?

Spear

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, they memorialized it:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Owns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:woop:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Did you shave it all the way down with a shaving razor or did you just use an electric razor with like no guard?

My hair isn't thinning but I've been shaving it since '98 and I don't think I will ever grow my hair out again. Hair is a pain in the rear end.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

weird Asian candy posted:

My hair isn't thinning but I've been shaving it since '98 and I don't think I will ever grow my hair out again. Hair is a pain in the rear end.
Same. I started in 2014, took a hiatus* from it for some dumb reason and resumed shaving it in the summer of 2015.

* - actually it was because I returned to the working world and thought a buzz wasn't professional lol

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That whole first part of the game can be a bit much. It's REALLY oppressively dark. Everything else after isn't exactly light but it's more standard RPG fare.

The french countryside DLC is a delight. It basically feels like Geralt's retirement/afterlife

I think I got to the very last fight in the Blood & Wine DLC and never finished it. It was a pretty awesome game though.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Kalli posted:

this has made my morning

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

piss tape israel posted:

Same. I started in 2014, took a hiatus* from it for some dumb reason and resumed shaving it in the summer of 2015.

* - actually it was because I returned to the working world and thought a buzz wasn't professional lol

I tried growing it out a few years ago and when it got to the point where I had to really shampoo/condition/style it I was like nah I'm good...

Plus the bald+beard combo is pro tier.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Did you shave it all the way down with a shaving razor or did you just use an electric razor with like no guard?

I used a two and faded my beard into it. I'm thinking I'll slowly work my way down to no-guard over the next couple months.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Not entirely sure what is going on here or wth this is but I need more of it in my life.

https://twitter.com/YupThatExist/status/940205143781511169

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

I used a two and faded my beard into it. I'm thinking I'll slowly work my way down to no-guard over the next couple months.

Nice! I feel like once you go no guard, you will never go back. I did the same where I worked my way down from a two or three to no guard to now shaving it completely. The bitch of that is you go through razors like crazy...think I need to invest in a good electric razor.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I like to tell myself that I never got laid in high school not because of my terrible social skills as a teen, but because I had a few hippie friends who convinced me that it would be a good idea to grow my hair long. My hair which looks like the ugliest, messiest, most low-rent jewfro if it's not cut for more than a couple of months.

Freshman year of college I convinced a friend in my dorm to buzz it down super-low and I haven't looked back. Short hair for life.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Not entirely sure what is going on here or wth this is but I need more of it in my life.

Just search Bo-taoshi.

Each team is split into two groups of 75 attackers and 75 defenders.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'm just glad that both of my grandfather still had a full head of hair their entire lives. On my dad's side, he didn't even start to go gray until his mid 70s

Too bad about the family history of Alzheimer's and heart disease :(

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

C-Euro posted:

I like to tell myself that I never got laid in high school not because of my terrible social skills as a teen, but because I had a few hippie friends who convinced me that it would be a good idea to grow my hair long. My hair which looks like the ugliest, messiest, most low-rent jewfro if it's not cut for more than a couple of months.

Freshman year of college I convinced a friend in my dorm to buzz it down super-low and I haven't looked back. Short hair for life.

Every once in a while I get lax on cutting and I look like Steve from stranger things until I cut it and see the light again

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/940237177526587392

Don't gently caress this up, Alabama

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Apparently, the interesting bit is that actual callers, like this poll used, called cell phone users, which break extraordinarily for the not-Pedo. This may also have the effect of people not wanting to tell an actual live person that they're down with the pedo.

Robocall based polls break heavily Moore, but don't call cellphones, so it's all olds.

Also apparently the voter turnout is expected to be like 25%? Lmao.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Also apparently the voter turnout is expected to be like 25%? Lmao.
Thats all that can physically vote statewide elections in Alabama, due to gerrymandering and keeping convicted felons from registering at the state level.

am i kidding? am I serious? Would you be surprised either way?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Awesome

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ehud posted:

Intruder I hope your dog is okay.

I just dropped my dog off at the vet for his annual checkup and he thanked me by pissing all over my legs. I'm currently at home changing so I can go to work.

She seems to be ok

Best they can figure, she had something stuck in her throat that she managed to clear. She hasn't been having trouble breathing since late yesterday afternoon. :toot:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Intruder posted:

She seems to be ok

Best they can figure, she had something stuck in her throat that she managed to clear. She hasn't been having trouble breathing since late yesterday afternoon. :toot:

Yay!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
gently caress yes give your dog them extra scritches

• Locked thread