Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Max Coveri posted:

NA continues its neverending quest to be absolutely hopeless.

They couldn't collapse in week 2 so they collapsed in day 2 instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Just watched the Na game vs SEA. To think this is NA allstars lol. Tbh I would have put Ssumday easily over Hauntzer and Xmithie over Mike but it is a good team that should beat the SEA b team. SEA's real all stars couldn't even come due to visas. Also Levi is a monster. Literally every game he has played becomes a montage of him even vs guys like Peanut, Blank, Condi, Sven.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Still can't believe Levi didn't get picked up by an LCS team. People handwave him as playing cheesy stuff and his team revolving around his picks but nah he's just a monster on everything and has a crazy deep champion pool. Very smart and creative and has the mechanics to back it up.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Firebert posted:

Still can't believe Levi didn't get picked up by an LCS team. People handwave him as playing cheesy stuff and his team revolving around his picks but nah he's just a monster on everything and has a crazy deep champion pool. Very smart and creative and has the mechanics to back it up.

yeah he’s a loving beast, would have been great to see him play with someone like perkz

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Didn't Levi get offered some spots but was all nah I wanna play with my gigabyte marines

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

el dingo posted:

Didn't Levi get offered some spots but was all nah I wanna play with my gigabyte marines

Yeah, I brought up him going to NA during Worlds and apparently he had already received offers and just didn't want to leave. With all of the money being thrown around I can't imagine that he didn't get any good offers.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Lovechop posted:

yeah he’s a loving beast, would have been great to see him play with someone like perkz

Jankos + Perkz gonna be pretty wild too. Levi with any talented mid would be good. Optimus was decent on Gigabyte Marines.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Levi is a lot like his name sake jeans.... cheap, tacky, not as good as you remember.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Levi is a lot like his name sake jeans.... cheap, tacky, not as good as you remember.

You could've just said he was pants.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
keven, being a real man, only wears the finest of cargo pants

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(I'm laughing at the photo of martyr's tac loadout) Only two flashlights? Is this a man or a child?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Well, RIP SEA. Still a pretty decent showing for a team literally cobbled together at the last second communicating through pings and broken English.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

These fights are pretty lame with the unkillable tanks.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
HOLY poo poo

Korea wins while all dead

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

what a loving end ahahahaha

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
super minion to be inducted into lck hall of fame

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
lol just not team LPL's day. Support MF baron steal.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Eyyyy, final day of Allstars! Bjerg got kicked in the can by Uzi, and Rammus has been locked in by CN.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

nice level 1

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Fefo, Sword Art Online, and Baby have this one in the bag. They can easily take on 721818, M R I A C X C, and You Zee Eye

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lmao jesus christ karsa

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Highly recommend the LMS vs. LPL series to anyone who wasn't watching. There's times where the two teams get understandably timid, but there's also a huge number of absolutely insane knife's edge fights, including a heart attack-inducing Flash dodge from Uzi in the final game. Karsa's a loving god.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
don't watch game 3 though

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Karsa is the best jungler in the world right now (rip my mentions)

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Sexpansion posted:

Karsa is the best jungler in the world right now (rip my mentions)

This is correct though. Wonder where he's going after FW.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It'd be cool to see him go to J-Team this year, he played well with FoFo who just showed he's got potential to be one of the best midlaners in Asia just playing by himself

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Blanc and Profit on Roccat with Freddy122 the Werewolf as head coach. Another funny thing I just learned, S04 have a coach for pick/bans so Krepo doesn't have to appear in public

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Fredy's back baby I'm ready for the aatrox

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

According to ~sources~ Karsa may be replacing MLXG on RNG. That's a lot of raw talent.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Speaking of Mlxg: he was just fined $2000~ USD for calling his jungler the Chinese equivalent of a hick on stream.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 13, 2017

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
His jungler? Do you mean like a sub?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Smol posted:

His jungler? Do you mean like a sub?

Just some solo queue jungler he was paired with.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

H2k have announced their roster for next split: SmittyJ/Santorin/Caedrel/Sheriff/sprattel

:barf:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

well you gotta hand it to them, they've got five people

linall
Feb 1, 2007

Vermain posted:

Speaking of Mlxg: he was just fined $2000~ USD for calling his jungler the Chinese equivalent of a hick on stream.

So what, that's like a hours worth of streaming bucks? Or do players in China make significantly less money from streaming than the rest of the world?

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

Killed By Death posted:

H2k have announced their roster for next split: SmittyJ/Santorin/Caedrel/Sheriff/sprattel

:barf:

H2k have done a series (3?) of open letters to Riot and the community, in the first ones it was about wanting more money because they were somehow running up €2M in expenses, now they're down to "only" ~€1M for the next year. Somehow they are burning through a million euros for that lovely roster + support staff.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

linall posted:

So what, that's like a hours worth of streaming bucks? Or do players in China make significantly less money from streaming than the rest of the world?

They make less per viewer and a significant amount of their "viewers" if not the majority are just bots, but the most watched ones still make way more because their numbers of real viewers are still pretty ridiculous.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

iSurrender posted:

H2k have done a series (3?) of open letters to Riot and the community, in the first ones it was about wanting more money because they were somehow running up €2M in expenses, now they're down to "only" ~€1M for the next year. Somehow they are burning through a million euros for that lovely roster + support staff.

well you know it would be paranoid to insinuate they're making that up so it makes a lot of sense that it costs a million dollars to employ billyboss and splint

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Man I just noticed this golden guardian is not the academy team. Holy gently caress who thought this roster has any chance of doing anything.

Hai shotcallingtm is there only hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The Electric Ninja Dogs announce their 2018 EULCS roster: Hombone / Ruffus17 / MiddleLaneBrain / Stonky / Tooper. Looking forwards to seeing them against G2 in the finals.