Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I bet he's one of those '#Catholics' who never go to church, but still have very strong negative opinions about the Pope saying we should be nice to refugees and poor people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Nothing will come close to known goon HbomberGuy's YouTube smackdowns of him tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E0p0GQCAM8

Whipstickagostop
Apr 30, 2006

Planet: Xeno Prime

Wasn't the "Cant tell if asleep or dead girl" actually dead in that photo?

I remember a story from a few years back where she got bounced off the concrete by police on the way to take her mugshots so they just propped her up in front of the camera and then "found her dead" a few hours later in her cell...

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Sludge Tank posted:

Nothing will come close to known goon HbomberGuy's YouTube smackdowns of him tho

This was the first hbomber video I had ever watched it made me realize choosing SA was a good decision.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Whipstickagostop posted:

Wasn't the "Cant tell if asleep or dead girl" actually dead in that photo?

I remember a story from a few years back where she got bounced off the concrete by police on the way to take her mugshots so they just propped her up in front of the camera and then "found her dead" a few hours later in her cell...

It would be pretty impressive if she were dead and still holding her hair back.

Whipstickagostop
Apr 30, 2006

Planet: Xeno Prime

Shrapnig posted:

It would be pretty impressive if she were dead and still holding her hair back.

I thought from the story that was someone else holding her head up.

I found the story I was thinking of and turns out that I must have imagined that part anyway and the women do not really look that similar at all...

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Whipstickagostop posted:

I thought from the story that was someone else holding her head up.

I found the story I was thinking of and turns out that I must have imagined that part anyway and the women do not really look that similar at all...

Yeah the one you're thinking of her mugshot was pretty clearly alive but the conspiracy theorists said the wall she was in front of was actually a floor & she was already dead or something.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Sludge Tank posted:

There's something almost soothing to me about hbomberguy's semi-lisp, maybe because it's basically the same one I have. Voices are a big part of the reason I hate streamers/youtubers and I actually like his voice. Part II was the one with Davis Aurini, but this one was almost unwatchable because goddamn that Mr.E motherfucker is insufferable to listen to.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
No pictures, sadly, but my former co-worker, as I recently found out (and have posted about before) has succeeded in his dream of going to prison.

All those years of wearing nylon tracksuits and screaming about how "what a friend of the family*" he was have finally paid off.

* = His own words. He was corpse pale and weighed about 60kg, as Australian bogans tend to be.

** = He was absolutely convinced that all African-Americans are petty criminals on welfare and/or in prison. Unlike most people who said such things, he stated that belief in a tone of utmost respect, admiration and envy.

I can only hope I have the same persistence to achieve my dream, early retirement.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Sic Semper Goon posted:

No pictures, sadly, but my former co-worker, as I recently found out (and have posted about before) has succeeded in his dream of going to prison.

All those years of wearing nylon tracksuits and screaming about how "what a friend of the family*" he was have finally paid off.

* = His own words. He was corpse pale and weighed about 60kg, as Australian bogans tend to be.

** = He was absolutely convinced that all African-Americans are petty criminals on welfare and/or in prison. Unlike most people who said such things, he stated that belief in a tone of utmost respect, admiration and envy.

I can only hope I have the same persistence to achieve my dream, early retirement.

maybe dig up that post cos i have no idea who youre talking about or why its relevant at all

i mean you didnt even say what he was arrested for or anything

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sic Semper Goon posted:

I too grew up in Frankston

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

Slugnoid posted:

maybe dig up that post cos i have no idea who youre talking about or why its relevant at all

It's the AUG thread. It certainly was awkward being around him, not to mention gross.

But, as you wish:

Sic Semper Goon posted:

I might know someone who would be interested, if you provide airfare from Australia to Germany, and give him a certificate stating that he spent time in a *real* German clink.

He needs the certification in order to present it to the High Bogan Council, in order to be ordained as an acolyte Lad Rapper of the Wigger denomination. An American prison would be best (just like the avatar, 50 Cent!), but he might squeak through.

Further information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20kv41-3B9g

Sic Semper Goon posted:

This being Australia, he'd have to nearly murder someone in order to go to prison, especially as he was 18 at the time.

He settled by crashing his car and having his licence stripped off him, and moving to some bogan breeding hive in New South Wales.

Sic Semper Goon posted:

"Yes, Jakob the Wigger, I know you worship 50 cent, and you've already told me you want to go to prison several times before. I know, ok?"

BrigadierSensible posted:

Very close, but not quite.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

Slugnoid posted:

i mean you didnt even say what he was arrested for or anything

I don't know why he was arrested, going by what my other coworker who owns a Facebook account told me, it was most likely traffic offences and/or beating his wife.

Sic Semper Goon has a new favorite as of 09:59 on Dec 11, 2017

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Nuevo posted:

Yeah the one you're thinking of her mugshot was pretty clearly alive but the conspiracy theorists said the wall she was in front of was actually a floor & she was already dead or something.

Sandra Bland I believe her name was. People maintained she was killed after her arrest and then posed for all pictures afterwards. If I recall correctly the city ended up settling a wrongful death suit with her family because the jail failed to check on her regularly enough and she hung herself in their absence.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I've worked in all sorts of hotels and motels, all of the horrible stories are true. I missed out on someone covering a room in their own poo poo, a fat naked guy passed out in a stairwell, several suicides, and so on. I did get to deal with a shitload of domestic abuse issues, random drunk idiots, crackheads, creepy assholes trying to pick up my coworkers, scam artists refusing to pay, and this one kid's adoptive dad dying and the local police being huge fucks about it. Man I hate working in hotels.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

3199 represent :q::hf::q:

Slugnoid has a new favorite as of 13:00 on Dec 11, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Untrustable posted:

Sandra Bland I believe her name was. People maintained she was killed after her arrest and then posed for all pictures afterwards. If I recall correctly the city ended up settling a wrongful death suit with her family because the jail failed to check on her regularly enough and she hung herself in their absence.

Basically she was pulled over for a minor traffic violation and everything was going normally, but because she didn't put a cigarette out when the cop asked her to he decided to scream and threaten to "light her up" with his Taser and have her arrested for "assaulting an officer". It was completely absurd because he had no reason whatsoever to escalate it to a violent arrest and the only thing he could charge her with was the fight he started.

She was then held in jail for 3 days on a $5000 bond she and her friends couldn't pay (again, because she was pulled over for switching lanes without a turn signal and the cop decided that his authority wasn't being sufficiently obeyed because she wouldn't put out her cigarette) and she ended up hanging herself with a plastic garbage bag that really shouldn't have been in the cell in the first place.

It was absolutely ridiculous how it all went down, and it would have been a farce if it didn't end with a mentally ill woman committing suicide.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The cop did have to promise that he would never attempt a career in law enforcement again in order to not be charged with perjury, there's that I guess.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Garrand posted:

The cop did have to promise that he would never attempt a career in law enforcement again in order to not be charged with perjury, there's that I guess.

Imagine if you could beat up and murder your customers at work when they pissed you off and you'd get acquitted every time (if you even got charged with a crime) because we can't expect perfection from civil servants.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

chitoryu12 posted:

Basically she was pulled over for a minor traffic violation and everything was going normally, but because she didn't put a cigarette out when the cop asked her to he decided to scream and threaten to "light her up" with his Taser and have her arrested for "assaulting an officer". It was completely absurd because he had no reason whatsoever to escalate it to a violent arrest and the only thing he could charge her with was the fight he started.

She was then held in jail for 3 days on a $5000 bond she and her friends couldn't pay (again, because she was pulled over for switching lanes without a turn signal and the cop decided that his authority wasn't being sufficiently obeyed because she wouldn't put out her cigarette) and she ended up hanging herself with a plastic garbage bag that really shouldn't have been in the cell in the first place.

It was absolutely ridiculous how it all went down, and it would have been a farce if it didn't end with a mentally ill woman committing suicide.

At first I thought this was about Sic's arrested co-worker.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

chitoryu12 posted:

Imagine if you could beat up and murder your customers at work when they pissed you off and you'd get acquitted every time (if you even got charged with a crime)

Oh believe me, I do.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oyPfX5757U

3kX reppin

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Decent pay.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

30 per hour in the Bay Area? gently caress yeah I'll do it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

That's almost enough to pay for a studio apartment!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

chitoryu12 posted:

I have small dreams.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

chitoryu12 posted:

LOL not even close, more like to pay for a closet in a studio apartment rented out by 5 other millionaire hobos.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydk8OkN8frc

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

looking for help, $100 per week to get harassed and groped by my severely hosed up husband in diapers. i am equally hosed up in facilitating this, i will also be livestreaming to our gofundme supporters

this is a real ad

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LingcodKilla posted:

You need 120$ a week supplementary in SF? Lol move, where you live now is prolly gross af

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Burt Sexual posted:

You need 120$ a week supplementary in SF? Lol move, where you live now is prolly gross af

Nah I use to live in that part of the Bay Area. Sold my house in 2016 for retard money to a guy claiming to be able to swing the mortgage payment with his Starbucks job and help from his folks in China.
The Bay Area is hosed.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LingcodKilla posted:

to a guy claiming to be able to swing the mortgage payment with his Starbucks job and help from his folks in China.

That's the bank's problem now!

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJp_3lyz8_E

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6YN8nV51cQ

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

Switchblade Switcharoo

chitoryu12 posted:

Imagine if you could beat up and murder your customers at work when they pissed you off and you'd get acquitted every time (if you even got charged with a crime) because we can't expect perfection from civil servants.

Anyone who didn't immediately say "Had it coming" after reading that post has clearly never worked at a fast food place and faced a gaggle of entitled, middle-aged "proud full time mummies".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Anyone who didn't immediately say "Had it coming" after reading that post has clearly never worked at a fast food place and faced a gaggle of entitled, middle-aged "proud full time mummies".

I mean I know a lot of us would want to, I'm just pointing out the double standard here. I don't think a single minimum wage employee would deny the desire to occasionally deep fry someone.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

I mean I know a lot of us would want to, I'm just pointing out the double standard here. I don't think a single minimum wage employee would deny the desire to occasionally deep fry someone.

I admire your improvisational spirit, but I usually just use the holy water or the boomerang

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

I love all these bad raps.

I got a bad rap myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

text me a vag pic posted:

I love all these bad raps.