Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Duke Igthorn posted:

That's a good idea! Any idea who that one is?

Pat Campbell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Took me a moment, but lol

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Thank you, i'll let you know what he says

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

You flip out and cry every time an NFL player kneels

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

"Kill a Turk and rest." - an actual Israeli proverb

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Spoderman posted:

Mike Peters has really stepped up his game this year and is consistently and intentionally funny. His political cartoons are a lot better than Grimm.

Unlike some other shitbag in this thread, he realizes his political stuff doesn't belong next to loving Mary Worth every day.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

These are all literally valid points to bring up in a political discussion today. Every one of them has merit and factual evidence to back it up.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
ah yes, my favorite old proverb, "go stab a jew"

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Ok, but what do I do with the lemons after that?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hey, blood libel. How ironic.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

What is this even trying to say? "That evil Hillary-loving Mueller fired his subordinate for... loving... Hillary too much?" :psyduck:

The talking point I've heard is that Mueller and everyone on the investigation team loves Hillary and hates Trump and the only reason this one guy was fired is because he was too open about it instead of hiding it like the rest of them.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Pakled posted:

Same thing with Brian Ross.

"ABC suspending one of their foremost journalists for a month with no pay and barring him from ever covering Trump again over inaccurate Trump reporting just goes to show how much they're biased against Trump."

It does. If it had been Hillary they would have fired him on the spot and he would never have worked in this town again.

- The Right

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

This is the best one-trick pony.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

It's All About That Base

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

gently caress off you fascist piece of poo poo.
Christ, Kirschen is the guy who consistently gets to me the most.
Like idiots such as Branco, Ramirez and Garisson are all bad and awful, but somehow Kirschen's mixture of utter lack of talent, "cutesy" filler about Jewish holidays and being a loving fascist regularly pisses me off.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011

Zanzibar Ham posted:

"Kill a Turk and rest." - an actual Israeli proverb

Never heard of this one so I looked up the origin of the phrase (from a joke):

quote:

A Jewish mother says farewell to her son, who has been drafted into the Czar's army and goes to fight against Turkey in 1877. She is of course very worried about her son's welfare. While she is packing his knapsack, she says to him: "Listen, when you get to the front, kill a Turk, and rest. Kill a Turk, and rest."
"But Mother," replies the son, "what happens if while I'm resting, the Turk kills me?"
"Good God," says the mother, horrified, "what does the Turk have against you?"

From: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/print-edition/opinion/what-does-the-turk-have-against-us-1.136059

Kinda weird that that part ended up being a proverb. The punchline would be way better (if still offensive).

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

But I said I was a woman! How dare the millenials have double standards! :argh:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the breakthrough in Brexit negotiations – David Davis has said the chances of Britain crashing out of the EU without a trade deal have dropped dramatically as a result of last week’s breakthrough on the principles of a Brexit divorce agreement" Also :derp: SNOW!!! :derp:

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Labour backs 'easy movement' of EU workers after Brexit, says Keir Starmer

Evening Standard:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

...how the gently caress DOES it end?

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Fulchrum posted:

...how the gently caress DOES it end?

The Snowman melts.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-hizR6dUk

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

I didn't expect fuckin' Ramirez of all people to start saying things about Roy Moore.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Technowolf posted:

I didn't expect fuckin' Ramirez of all people to start saying things about Roy Moore.

He wants the moral superiority of calling Moore out but also wanted to wait long enough to be sure his milquetoast criticism wouldn't actually hurt his chances.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Roy Moore sits down for interview with 12-year-old girl

Boy howdy

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

"Look guys, I totally didn't molest this one, so that means all the accusations were lies, right?"

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/DougExeter/status/940393996655853568

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Jesus christ I guess Old Country Buffet had deep discounts today and Gorrell wanted to get there before they ran outta ham, because look at this hack job:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Pants Donkey posted:

Jesus christ I guess Old Country Buffet had deep discounts today and Gorrell wanted to get there before they ran outta ham, because look at this hack job:

Hmm it's taking a while to finish loading.....

....oh

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

I WARNED YOU ABOUT COAL SHORTAGES BRO

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Dear Lord above. I had to check his website to see if it's real, most of the lowest effort edits in this thread look better.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

7 ]img]https://i.imgur.com/J8PhfeI.gif[/img]

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is there a gif to represent the momentary good feeling of hope that rises up only for reality to gently but powerfully grab that feeling by the throat and slowly strangle it while making quiet shushing sounds in your ear as it forces you down into a bathtub full of cold, hard reality?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

I want to be optimistic but regardless of what Mueller finds it's still up to congress to take action against Trump.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sheep-dodger posted:

gently caress off you fascist piece of poo poo.
Christ, Kirschen is the guy who consistently gets to me the most.
Like idiots such as Branco, Ramirez and Garisson are all bad and awful, but somehow Kirschen's mixture of utter lack of talent, "cutesy" filler about Jewish holidays and being a loving fascist regularly pisses me off.

Surprisingly, Kirschen is on twitter. Not much activity from fans though, which is surprising.
https://twitter.com/drybonescartoon/status/940255516722388992

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.
this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

DariusLikewise posted:

Has anyone actually had an office christmas party with a mistletoe in the middle of the whole thing?

Christmas parties in academia are a big boozefest in my experience, even the cash-strapped public library I worked at in my twenties had a decent party with a DJ and a free bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

• Locked thread