Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
poo poo. There's a chance the Dolphins win this :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
poo poo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Touch down litigation on every jets score is extremely funny now that i no longer care if they win or lose

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
I think it's great the refs are really throwing the book at the Jets, a team which has lost 5 of the last 6 and will miss the playoffs. This is important stuff you cant let slide

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Football is less and less watchable the more the refs and the ny control room get involved

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Yeah it seems fuckier than usual this year

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
hosed up our draft picks ugh

But I’m liking a lot from Howard today!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

hosed up our draft picks ugh

But I’m liking a lot from Howard today!

Doing it against Siemian is basically easy mode though

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Ahaha, these chiefs penalties are a symphony of failure

edit: Hahaha, Peters wasn't even ejected, he just went home

Dre2Dee2 fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Dec 3, 2017

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills might have trouble making the playoffs now.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How bad was Tyrod's injury?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

This is how dire the Jets franchise has been with QBs.

https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/937442043286171648

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

How bad was Tyrod's injury?

https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/937432465869803520

Other people are reporting it could be season ending but nothing has been confirmed.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Diva Cupcake posted:

This is how dire the Jets franchise has been with QBs.

https://twitter.com/fbgchase/status/937442043286171648

Noodle arm, old man, and journey man

Play like a Jet TM

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Uh i only subscribe to the scientific and serious stat total qbr can you put these findings on my and trent dilfers level please?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Have to admit that the Jets were very loving entertaining today. McCown kind of is badass

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The FO guys have been calling them the best of the bad teams since like October and that seems to be the perfect describer of them.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets game owned today even though it hurt their draft position. Not that it matters much since they'll trade up for some inaccurate big armed dipshit with no skills besides throwing the ball really hard and being real tall no matter how good their draft position is.

Nov 6, 2002

How was McCown dogpoo for the first 2/3rds of his career?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Looking forward to the Dolphins pounding Brady into dirt during another blow out loss.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

How was McCown dogpoo for the first 2/3rds of his career?

A fun list would be something like "Best good season out of nowhere by a career trash player."

2006 Pro Bowler Derek Anderson comes to mind too.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tom brady becoming the dildo guy fast

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

sean10mm posted:

A fun list would be something like "Best good season out of nowhere by a career trash player."

McCown played well with the Browns, but got injured his first season here and the you had McCown/Manziel/Davis Carousel. We should not have released him.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sirtommygunn posted:

Jets game owned today even though it hurt their draft position. Not that it matters much since they'll trade up for some inaccurate big armed dipshit with no skills besides throwing the ball really hard and being real tall no matter how good their draft position is.

I agree, really fun game to watch. McCown is doing just fine and I love their explosive plays. They're my favorite team to watch that loses constantly, so that's cool

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

sean10mm posted:

This list was loving made for 2014 Justin Forsett. In the league for like 5 years as Just A Guy, never did anything. Randomly doubles up both his career yardage and TD highs, makes the pro bowl. Goes back do doing jack poo poo and quickly washes out of the league.

:iiam:

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Docjowles posted:

This list was loving made for 2014 Justin Forsett. In the league for like 5 years as Just A Guy, never did anything. Randomly doubles up both his career yardage and TD highs, makes the pro bowl. Goes back do doing jack poo poo and quickly washes out of the league.

:iiam:

That's the Mike Shanahan/Gary Kubiak effect - both coaches constantly made marginal RBs look like total studs in their offense.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This is why Jet fans have zero faith in Bowles. Too many of these no show games against teams they should beat.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

They lost to the giants somehow

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Real hurthling! posted:

They lost to the giants somehow

The Broncos are a terrible team with the worst QB in the NFL. The Jets were just completely unprepared to play this game.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

mcmagic posted:

The Broncos are a terrible team with the worst QB in the NFL. The Jets were just completely unprepared to play this game.

They got shithoused by the Dolphins. The Dolphins!

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

mcmagic posted:

Honestly the fact that this could mean all three of their QBs on the active roster is a damning indictment of how badly Elway hosed up their situation.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Durandal1707 posted:

Honestly the fact that this could mean all three of their QBs on the active roster is a damning indictment of how badly Elway hosed up their situation.

What does it say about this jet team.

This team has been taking giant shits on the road since Bowles has been here.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 11, 2017

Nov 6, 2002

McCown broke his hand.

Give us Hack.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

McCown broke his hand.

Give us Hack.

It was just a matter of time. Someone asked why McCown hadn't caught on anywhere, this, this is why.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Flikken posted:

It was just a matter of time. Someone asked why McCown hadn't caught on anywhere, this, this is why.

Hard to catch on with no hand

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/940250654236397570

Not a good look.

Also, the only reason Hackenberg isn't playing next week is that they are clearly embarrassed for picking him where they did. And they should be.

My feeling is that Bowles is a good guy personally and that the players like him and play hard for him but he's a bad coach.

Also,

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/940314204191514625

It's gonna be funny when the Jets bring in some QB off the street and he plays over Hack.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 11, 2017

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

Hard to catch on with no hand

Honestly figured it would be his collar bone.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

mcmagic posted:

My feeling is that Bowles is a good guy personally and that the players like him and play hard for him but he's a bad coach.

Maybe... my personal assessment is that he's a poor man's Herm Edwards

nah
Mar 16, 2009

i see the Dolphins are doing their annual late season heroics thing to gently caress up their draft position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

i see the Dolphins are doing their annual late season heroics thing to gently caress up their draft position

8-8 forever Phins Up!

• Locked thread