Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

you know, at least everything's spelled correctly and it's legible

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
you could do a lot worse

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I like how if she decides to wear a standard bikini, only the top word would be covered

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Attitude!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/fussybabybitch/status/938454309426962438

Realistic cat Beers is unsettling.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Huzzah! posted:

Realistic cat Beers is unsettling.

haha both kid buu and beerus look hosed, the artist definitely spent all of middle school sketching is favorite z fighters and decided to wing it and hope for the best with the others that were requested.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Sentient Data posted:

I like how if she decides to wear a standard bikini, only the top word would be covered

To be fair, her existing tan-lines should tell you the likelihood of that happening.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

If this guy punches you the bones in his arm shatter like glass.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It would look intimidating if he had arms like Rich Piana (RIP).

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Say Nothing posted:

It would look intimidating if he had arms like Rich Piana (RIP).

Ugh.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I guess he got bit by a radioactive biology class dissection frog

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I really hope the other arm reads "Ball Is Life"

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Is this Stroker's arm?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

It's life advice for forgetful embroidery enthusiasts

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
We Go Play Hoop

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

If you believe enough, you will win every game of basketball that you play.

A wholesome tattoo.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Hey awful tattoo thread, do you guys have any resources on how to evaluate an artist’s portfolio? I have a few tattoos but they were from artists I was referred to by people I knew. I’m in Portland OR if anyone knows a really solid studio/artist.

In return:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

areyoucontagious posted:

Hey awful tattoo thread, do you guys have any resources on how to evaluate an artist’s portfolio? I have a few tattoos but they were from artists I was referred to by people I knew. I’m in Portland OR if anyone knows a really solid studio/artist.

In return:

Ask the GOOD tattoo thread!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663422

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wasn't that particular Teddy boy presenting himself as hyper masculine but was also getting pegged? Can't quite recall the story.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Wasn't that particular Teddy boy presenting himself as hyper masculine but was also getting pegged? Can't quite recall the story.

That's the barber who makes SOOO MUCH MONEY and smokes lots of cigarettes. I don't know about the pegging, but I do remember him being into Latinas and their feet but also being racist. Maybe his name is Greg? I thought about him a while ago and was wondering what he was up to, actually. Did he ever open his barbershop in Russia?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

I.C. posted:

Did he ever open his barbershop in Russia?

Didn't we all, in a way?

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

I.C. posted:

That's the barber who makes SOOO MUCH MONEY and smokes lots of cigarettes. I don't know about the pegging, but I do remember him being into Latinas and their feet but also being racist. Maybe his name is Greg? I thought about him a while ago and was wondering what he was up to, actually. Did he ever open his barbershop in Russia?

https://imgur.com/gallery/pM6z0

He's a loving piece of poo poo.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Lifeglug posted:

This appears to be the same guy, but with more work done.

skrapp mettle
Mar 17, 2007

areyoucontagious posted:

Scapegoat Tattoo on Stark. I've known those guys for 20 odd years now, we are all from the same town. It's all vegan! https://www.scapegoattattoo.com

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oh that's right nazi foot loving weirdo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Teddyboy Greg is unnervingly hideous. Not many people make me physically recoil but he's one of them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Teddyboy Greg is unnervingly hideous. Not many people make me physically recoil but he's one of them.

I'm just shocked he's also homophobic. I thought fore sure his whole thing was about being a gay barber or something. "TeddyBoy" sounds like the most on the nose bottom nickname ever.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm just shocked he's also homophobic. I thought fore sure his whole thing was about being a gay barber or something. "TeddyBoy" sounds like the most on the nose bottom nickname ever.

Teddy Boys are a pretty vile gang.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lifeglug posted:

I uh

He put money in his nose.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Strange thing

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

areyoucontagious posted:

In return:

I wouldn’t have taken this for a “before” photo, but here we are.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
McLovin has a story

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/5xxhnl/sick_skillet_tattoo_broh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

HEY Jesus had tattoos too, only they were scars in his wrists and feet. ONLY GOD CAN JUICE ME.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Everytime this sorry-rear end nerdlinger gets posted all I can see are badly misquoted Tom Petty lyrics, and I like Tom Petty, so gently caress this guy.

(And don't go getting all post-happy about how they aren't Petty lyrics; I am well aware of that fact. So gently caress Skillet too, while I'm here.)

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

a dearth of straight lines in this one

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

subpar anachronism posted:

a dearth of straight lines in this one

Though you have to wonder, were they not straight because the artist had shaky hands or because the guy kept flinching from the pain of getting a tattoo on his neck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
they're just ice dice cubes