Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
...Did I just jump back into 2011?

Bitcoins never die I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Bitcoins are extremely valuable so long as you don't care about liquidity

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

The Big Jesus posted:

I forgot to buy lactose free milk and now I want to die

Just fart it out

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I freaking hate Macs. I just spent a better part of a day trying to downgrade High Sierra to Sierra for my director because High Sierra sucks rear end and no matter what I tried I could not get it to load. I finally erased the hard drive using the High Sierra version of Disk Utility instead of the Sierra version of Disk Utility and it freaking worked. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
sooo many dumb people buyin into buttcoins now lmao

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I work at a restaurant near the tech and financial district in SF, I need to move to somewhere with higher volume and lower price points, because if (when) that Bitcoin bubble pops it's not gonna gently caress over all the techies, but they aren't gonna spend 30 bucks on a hamburger, fries and a beer.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

FizFashizzle posted:

Way the FBI defeated the Klan was outing them all.

Way you smother the alt right in the crib in the same thing.

With a little help from the Superman radio show throwing tremendous shade on their practices. The KKK was having their secret society practices aired on a popular radio program and had no idea how the secrets were getting out. Hahaha gently caress the Klan.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

weird Asian candy posted:

I freaking hate Macs. I just spent a better part of a day trying to downgrade High Sierra to Sierra for my director because High Sierra sucks rear end and no matter what I tried I could not get it to load. I finally erased the hard drive using the High Sierra version of Disk Utility instead of the Sierra version of Disk Utility and it freaking worked. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bought another iMac for a producer that came with HS, and after trying everything ended up restoring a different same generation iMac that came with Sierra to stock, then carbon copy cloning it to the new one in target mode.

HS is trashgarbage.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

sooo many dumb people buyin into buttcoins now lmao

The crash is going to be hilarious because it'll be another 4 years and it'll happen again. It'll probably see a dead cat bounce something shocking though.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Qwijib0 posted:

Bought another iMac for a producer that came with HS, and after trying everything ended up restoring a different same generation iMac that came with Sierra to stock, then carbon copy cloning it to the new one in target mode.

HS is trashgarbage.

Its buggy and awful and makes me mad :colbert:

FileVault is jacked on it too!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
One time I had to use a Mac at work because in that office all the Windows machines were being upgraded or something. After 15 minutes someone had to physically restrain me throwing it out the window.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Today I discovered the MarbleLypmics. You all should watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VXgM6KrhM

I personally am pulling for the O'rangers.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

axeil posted:

Today I discovered the MarbleLypmics. You all should watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05VXgM6KrhM

I personally am pulling for the O'rangers.

I thought this was going to be about marbles, like the game. Someone or other at Deadspin went to the national championship marbles event a year or two ago and wrote up a thing on it.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I thought this was going to be about marbles, like the game. Someone or other at Deadspin went to the national championship marbles event a year or two ago and wrote up a thing on it.

Me too, but it's even better than that

Seriously, this video (and the whole 2017 MarbleLympics) are pro-watch as gently caress. The production values are great and I love the little marbles in the stand with the banners and what not. It's adorable.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/940399983181869056

:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

God, we live in a mediocre Woody Allen movie

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/940389382334418944

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
gently caress america

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

piss tape israel posted:

gently caress america

They're working on it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Fart

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

jay-sus

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/940391626115026944

:secsmug:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

I am going to laugh when its this tweet that swings the election.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I mean, it feels like Moore winning tomorrow is a slam dunk and I don't want to live on this planet anymore

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

piss tape israel posted:

I mean, it feels like Moore winning tomorrow is a slam dunk and I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Nobody knows. Depending on your turnout assumptions the race is from 10 points Moore to 10 points Jones with the same raw data.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-the-hell-is-happening-with-these-alabama-polls/

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Ever since that poo poo with my now ex I've been eating like poo poo and my workouts have been suffering as well.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Ever since that poo poo with my now ex I've been eating like poo poo and my workouts have been suffering as well.

And that’s fine. But now that it’s out of your system go kick the gyms rear end

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

And that’s fine. But now that it’s out of your system go kick the gyms rear end

I've eaten pizza 3 out of the past 5 nights. And I mean an entire pizza.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/donniedoesworld/status/940058662227255296

How do you even use that????

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I've eaten pizza 3 out of the past 5 nights. And I mean an entire pizza.

1 pizza?

Pussy. Why don't you put on a dress and swish around for us

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Squat over it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

you squat over it

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Of course they’d pick that song lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I loving hate squat toilets, even though it's technically healthier for your colon to poop that way.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kalli posted:

you squat over it

If you have explosive diarrhea how do you avoid making GBS threads onto your feet?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Kalli posted:

you squat over it

I know...but wtf????

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

holy poo poo lmao

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

piss tape israel posted:

I loving hate squat toilets, even though it's technically healthier for your colon to poop that way.

Hahahahahahaha your loving user name. Hahahahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pubic works project posted:

I know...but wtf????

Don't ever travel to non-tourist China

• Locked thread