Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i was brutally embarassed by a vayne player in solo queue. he flamed me and called me a 'hosed up slug' while i was trying to farm my wave.. anyway, i am cool. so i added him on facebook and made cum tributes of all his profile pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

:golfclap:

That's some good poo poo right there. I can't imagine risking a ban over a drat bot game

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
There's so many things wrong in this story. :psyduck:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Can't we all just get along and watch fart videos together

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oh I forgot to mention, when he was flaming me in the 2nd game, he said "They weren't bots, they were just bad"

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

yall need to stop hating on gappy real quick. in other news i have randomly decided to play nunu and forgot how fun aggressively counter jungling is -- what is everyone heres favourite counterjungler and why?

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

pog boyfriend posted:

yall need to stop hating on gappy real quick. in other news i have randomly decided to play nunu and forgot how fun aggressively counter jungling is -- what is everyone heres favourite counterjungler and why?

Lee Sin, because 11 years later he's still the most well-designed champion in the game and the only jungler worth watching in pro games

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

Ivern because he is so drat cheerful when he's ruining their day

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

pog boyfriend posted:

Kayn because if you get caught you just run into a wall and there ain't poo poo they can do about it.

Spudalicious
Dec 24, 2003

I <3 Alton Brown.

pog boyfriend posted:

Elise, at level 2-3 you are an absolute beast. Just need to get that first camp done quick, or steal theirs. The only champs that comes close to winning a duel at 2 or 3 are lee sin and xin zhao.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Clash looks absolutely incredible and I look forward to the inevitable collapse of Goon Diamond Stack

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Mash posted:

Lee Sin, because 11 years later he's still the most well-designed champion in the game and the only jungler worth watching in pro games

its really satisfying when your opponent locks in some dumb poo poo in jungle and you just take blue or red and walk up to them and kill them at their red buff for free. depending on how dumb of a jungler they picked you can literally kill them with an e and some autos.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

rabidsquid posted:

its really satisfying when your opponent locks in some dumb poo poo in jungle and you just take blue or red and walk up to them and kill them at their red buff for free. depending on how dumb of a jungler they picked you can literally kill them with an e and some autos.

I learned jungling and then counterjungling playing Willump. There was this gradual shift in going “oh I can steal his buffs when he’s not there” to “oh he’s at 100hp, it doesn’t matter if he’s there because even a cannon minion could duel him at this point.” If you figure out when Willump can duel people, you can learn to jungle-duel as anyone

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

kingcobweb posted:

Clash looks absolutely incredible and I look forward to the inevitable collapse of Goon Diamond Stack
It's because they'll ban Janna to remove a player from the game.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Mikujin posted:

Tbqh I’ve played like two games of reworked Janna (my computer has been dead for weeks). I probably suck at her now and will play Leona to dunk on the silver player that got stuck playing support with their diamond buds

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Mikujin posted:

In this new era of :siren: DIAMOND :siren: players a Janna ban would bring the entire stack to it's knees, man

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Servaetes posted:

In this new era of :siren: DIAMOND :siren: players a Janna ban would bring the entire stack to it's knees, man

Despite what your fan fiction might say 5 people cannot have Janna at once

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

its curtains for Kevin posted:

this is highly erotic

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Teikanmi posted:

I keep adding him to my friends list and sending him vidoes on YouTube for fart fetishes. I don't know why he keeps accepting.

...He has a fart fetish?

Don't kinkshame. :colbert:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

For only 2.99$ a minute...

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

got warring kingdoms vi for 50% off, thanks snowdown shop

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Herbotron posted:

got warring kingdoms vi for 50% off, thanks snowdown shop

She's for sale?!?!?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Rygar201 posted:

She's for sale?!?!?

You can get anything in the Snowdown Shop. I got Bewitching Tristana and Heartseeker Ashe, and I might pick them up after the holidays if my finances survive.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

shamefully ive been playing enough mid lane that i only got one adc skin in my shop, and it was championship kalista which no thanks riot. also i didnt get any deals better than 50% off which is sort of a bummer. battle boss malzahar looks pretty cool.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i got exiled morgana, the only morgana skin i do not own

however, she is rear end at support since they nerfed her health because of her being too op in mid.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

These are all not worth picking up when I have Hyena, Vandal, Base Kayn, Pug'maw, Lu Bu J4, and Kain Xin. A bit of a bummer.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm glad since I've been looking at Dragon Queen Zyra for a while. Imperial Lux also isn't a terrible skin; at least it wasn't Commando Lux. :pwn:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Oh hell yea its shop day baby letss see what King Kev aka "The Warlord" got.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Please play the following drops in order as you view this post: PriceIsRightWrong.wav, HowAboutNo.mp3, WonkaYouLoseSir.Flac

TheAnomaly
Feb 20, 2003

Work Friend Keven posted:

Please play the following drops in order as you view this post: PriceIsRightWrong.wav, HowAboutNo.mp3, WonkaYouLoseSir.Flac

Mafia Twitch and Debonair Jayce are good skins, though. I mean, 2 out of 6 isn't terrible for one of their shops (and they're both at decent discounts)

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

how do i get the mad discounts. i pay my taxes

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I might pick up the jayce skin I actually play jayce. Mob twitch is the best twitch skin but I don't adc much.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
If you don’t use sly cooper twitch you’re a casual.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

If you don’t use sly cooper twitch you’re a casual.

I'm sorry you didn't get the medieval skin yet 😞

(also I'm casual af)

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I've been playing new poo poo this pre-season so my shop is stocked with champs I don't have skins for.

Not the best skins for any of the champs, but TPA Shen, Full Metal Rammus, and extra fabulous Taric are easy buys. Maybe the Rakan and Braum skins, but Rakan's base is good and I suck rear end with Braum. :geno:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I got festive Maokai for 50% off which is cool because I main Maokai and it’s the only skin I don’t have and also now I can go “MERRY CHRISTMAS, that’s right we can finally say it again ladies and gentlemen... that’s right”

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Teikanmi posted:

I got festive Maokai for 50% off which is cool because I main Maokai and it’s the only skin I don’t have and also now I can go “MERRY CHRISTMAS, that’s right we can finally say it again ladies and gentlemen... that’s right”

Maokai doesn't give a gently caress about christmas he's just trying to fit in with the other trees during the winter.

Mecha Malphite is in my shop and I'm super tempted to pick him up. First time something in my shop is something I might want.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

I mean, it's ok I guess. Not sure I'd actually pick any of them up though.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

https://imgur.com/MfUyNrl

:thunk:

Might post some gifs tomorrow night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Rygar201 posted:

https://imgur.com/MfUyNrl

:thunk:

Might post some gifs tomorrow night