Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Pakled posted:

Doug Jowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

Soothing Vapors posted:

This is the good stuff

for once i think live chat is golden. pro click.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Wait is this loving PGA Dustin Johnson?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

ColonelMuttonchops posted:

Make a tweet, Trump. Make it you fat bitch, don't wait until tomorrow, make it now. I need my tweets

i cant wait for my fix

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Holy poo poo. I was wrong. Alabama - especially POC who put up with the insane suppression tactics to get their vote in - thank you. And congratulations.

Looks like Donald Trump finally has a real loving accomplishment in his first year in office: he loving killed red state Alabama.

Alabama.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJ4Mv7H3T4

cnn feed, switching between moore and jones parties

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Head to T_D, sort by "new".

You are welcome.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Bakanogami posted:

As exciting as Jones winning is, this election has the same problem as 2016. We're only talking about a change of 49% of the electorate being willing to vote for a pedophile instead of 51%. It makes a lot of difference in practical terms, but it's still proof of how hosed up half the population is.

Sure, I mean about half of the voting public are loving shitheads but 2016 was really more about the Dems and left leaning voters not getting out and voting for various reasons.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Thank you to whoever helped. Especially the black belt.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
CNN CALLS IT FOR JONES

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can't wait to savor Trump's fine whine.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Jesus Christ, Brit Hume is still alive.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
fivethirtyeight, as always, finds a way to be a wet blanket

DAN HOPKINS 10:29 PM: The way I figure, there are 435 House seats versus 100 Senate seats. So a Senate seat begins with 4.35 times the value of a House seat. A party typically holds a Senate seat for six years, raising their value to 13 House seats. This seat, by contrast, is worth half that.

Prophecy0
Jun 27, 2004

Bakanogami posted:

As exciting as Jones winning is, this election has the same problem as 2016. We're only talking about a change of 49% of the electorate being willing to vote for a pedophile instead of 51%. It makes a lot of difference in practical terms, but it's still proof of how hosed up half the population is.

This country is going to trend more and more to the left at an increasing pace as baby boomers die out. We just have to hope the world/US isn't beyond saving at that point.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

enraged_camel posted:

he's down to 1.8...

yeah but the certainty is up to >95%

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

So will Republicans force some sort controversy over this election in order to delay Jones being sat in the Senate?

birds
Jun 28, 2008

HOLY poo poo Y'ALL. Where are those tweets I was asking for earlier?!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
The GOP now has precisely ONE loving HALL PASS

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
CNN VALLING IT FOR JONES

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Koalas March posted:

You're welcome y'all 😂😂😘😘

Seriously thank you black folk for making this happen.

MERRY XMAS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

:smug:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

oh yeah that's the stuff

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

FOX CALLED IT

SOMETHING loving MATTERED

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Javes posted:

lmao fox news is saying they didnt even want the seat anyway due to Moore being a headache of controversy.

I bet those grapes taste terrible anyway. And they also molested a kid.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

CNN CALLS IT FOR JONES

OH MY GOD

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

cr0y posted:

Head to T_D, sort by "new".

You are welcome.

screencap the good ones, T_D doesn't tolerate dissent and they will delete the funniest poo poo

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Who?
Doug Jones!
Who?
DOUG JONES!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
Fox News agrees Republicans didn't want to win this and that "Roy Moore" is going to be a solid vote for anything Democrats want to do. Totally unintentionally confusing Moore and Jones I'm sure.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
My friends the needle has saved us from ourselves.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

roflmao, T_D immediately removed their sticky about the election

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
At what point is this beyond any possibility of swinging back to Moore? I'm talking about absentee ballots, late returns, etc.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Bakanogami posted:

I'd this was national Jones would have like 35%

It ain't half

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

quote:

Damning statement from Senate Leadership Fund CEO Steven Law: “This is a brutal reminder that candidate quality matters regardless of where you are running. Not only did Steve Bannon cost us a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country, but he also dragged the President of the United States into his fiasco.”

lol let the circular firing squad begin

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
This is loving awesome. gently caress the Republicans

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Heres the tears

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/12/live-updates-alabama-senate-showdown/

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Tweet, you orange coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop
Holy poo poo the Jones rally popping off when they see CNN announce their projection

• Locked thread